• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] The Low-Dose LSD Appreciation Thread

F**k I'm actually afraid to drop the last two halves that are left! On my last half I was seriously contemplating suicide in order to find out which is the true reality : )
Was only afternoon commitments that prevented the attempt. And Lucid, what about valium to come down. I just hate smoke : (
Hari Om
edtree

give them to me lol
Ill eat them right in front of you and give you a high five. :)

yea i find that smoking tends to bring me back up instead of bringing me down when im on low doses of lsd.. valium would definitely work but i personally dont like to take benzos. try drinking a few beers, that always helps me.

Whats your P.O. Godzilla ha : D
Your right Lucid I tried some vodka shots and it did the trick!!!
But talking low doses, how low could ya go....went to an eighth, yup you read it right 1/8. Think i'ts my own personal Jesus, as close as possible to that nice rolling feeling one was craving, so good the last two halves (or eight eighths) are being saved for when the surf picks up and, for the economy minded, figure that into what you paid for one !?! sheet wonder it isn't illegal ;-7
Hari Om
Ed

F**k I'm actually afraid to drop the last two halves that are left! On my last half I was seriously contemplating suicide in order to find out which is the true reality : )
Was only afternoon commitments that prevented the attempt. And Lucid, what about valium to come down. I just hate smoke : (
Hari Om
edtree

8o edtree, wait a while before you dose again man. suicide tends to come up at some point or another when frequently using psychedelics. there was a time when i was tripping so much that reality was the "alternate reality", and everything seemed kinda fucky, kinda trippy. that all passed... u should spread out your trips so you have time to integrate the experience.
and when ever you are tripping its always a good idea to promise yourself you wont commit suicide until the trip is absolutely over and your absolutely sure you want to.
once you come down and sleep it off you will realize that death can wait. suicide isnt all its hyped up to be.

Everyone's different, but those that react negatively have a responsibility to stop using substances before they actually damage themselves to the point of being suicidal.

I could never, for instance, use LSD on a daily basis. I know this because of experimentation with more tentative and conservative regimens. However, there are probably some psychological profiles that could handle, and even benefit, from daily usage of low-dose psychedelics.

I love low dosin. It's tricky to find the right sweet spot though.. Too much and you are way out there, too li'l and you are not there at all. But it's a damn versatile chemical LSD. When done right, low-doses are excellent for shows, festivals, and even the occasional bar scene. Makes you chatty and stimulated without the psychedelia taking over.
Sadly, as another poster stated, it's tough to convince any of my friends to try it. Like most people, they are absolutely afraid of acid... even when they see me having fun on the stuff! Guess more for me ;)

I just had a great low-dose experience, I took half a hit of weak acid and went to a goth/industrial show (not my music of choice, but I'll listen to it). The introspective mental experience was great, and although I had no visuals, I did have a very nice body buzz the entire night. It also kept me from drinking too much, while I did enjoy the couple of drinks I had more than I think I would have had I just been drinking. I definitely want to try this again. Gnight everyone.

would low dose lsd be a good introduction to someone who hasnt tried acid? personally i know there is a great difference between half a hit and 3+ hits, but it seems to be one of the most benign experiences one could have....

In response to Kingme, low dose acid is great, but I think first-time users should get the real acid experience, and take a medium dose, enough to really feel the effects. Like one hit of decent acid. They might not appreciate the effects from a low dose experience if they aren't familiar with acid's effects in general, unless they are very very sensitive to psychoactive chemicals.

Ive done acid about 10 times in the past 2 years and all of the experiences have been pretty strong doses of at least 2 or 3 hits. It was nice to experience the full effects for my first several times. Most times i seem to be tripping harder than my friends when im on it, and my last trip was horrifyingly intense and serious. My gf and i tried to turn the lights off at one point to try to go to bed but we were still tripping, and seeing each others faces just scared the complete shit out of us, and after that the vibe just got so scary and dark. I don't blame lsd or anything, i know bad trips happen on everything but I've decided to take a good long break from it, possibly permanently. But if i did ever do it again i'd probably be good with one hit. But i also feel like im fairly sensitive to psychadelics. I didnt really appreciate a low dose acid trip before i had a bad trip, but it sounds so desirable right now.

I did 30ug of LSD a day for a couple weeks ... it seemed like I was sober but life was more magical, innocent, child-like, but also richer and deeper meaning and I felt more powerful and more intelligent at the same time. Puzzles like sudoku were almost boringly easy and I could solve them very quickly. I bet I could have become great at chess or blackjack or video games or anything else that required a lot of logical thinking.

I know some people smoke pot every day of their life ... for me when I'm in certain mindsets I feel like I'd be willing to take 30ug LSD for the rest of my life. But I have a feeling that it may drive me nuts or lose its magic so I'm not planning to go there again. <3

I did 30ug of LSD a day for a couple weeks ... it seemed like I was sober but life was more magical, innocent, child-like, but also richer and deeper meaning and I felt more powerful and more intelligent at the same time. Puzzles like sudoku were almost boringly easy and I could solve them very quickly. I bet I could have become great at chess or blackjack or video games or anything else that required a lot of logical thinking.

I know some people smoke pot every day of their life ... for me when I'm in certain mindsets I feel like I'd be willing to take 30ug LSD for the rest of my life. But I have a feeling that it may drive me nuts or lose its magic so I'm not planning to go there again. <3

Heh I also did something like this while in college but just for about a week daily. I did it a the start of the fall semester and at the start of the spring semester. Riding the train to college classes while on LSD was fun!

I have no idea the ug/mics except that it was low/moderate and I knew I was not sober since I'd see trails, get the low dose meditative mindstate, and I'd see the walls or heating vents slightly breathe if I wanted them to.

It was not like a high dose trip where when I had an experience with a high dose of LSD my ego was gone and language and the ability to communicate/hear language was gone too during the peak.

On the low/moderate daily doses I also would laugh a lot and I'd see gridlike patterns and flashes of light sort of in a cross section of tile pattern with intersecting lines.

I enjoyed taking classes while tripping I did this when it was the start of the semester and I didn't have lots of work in classes.

I also started being able to read people's body language/facial expressions very well even better than I normally can while tripping but that's something I'm sort of into or I can do very well even when I'm not tripping.

Seeing cave paintings in an art class while on LSD was fun. :)

I didn't feel as though I "lost the magic" but I'm glad I didn't do it daily for awhile.

I completely stopped tripping and using any illegal drugs after that not because of anxiety from herb but I had stuff in my personal life that happened that made me horribly depressed and gave me panic attacks daily so smoking/tripping was NOT going to help or be a good idea to do at the time.

BTW how could you tell the dose of the ug/mics?

BTW how could you tell the dose of the ug/mics?

Well the dealer told me they were 120ug per hit, and I was taking 1/4 a tab at a time (split with a hobby knife). It was probably unsafe, but I just felt so "connected" or something. It is hard to put into words. Just the LSD headspace at low doses is quite enjoyable and it made daily life more magical somehow.

As an aspiring author/musician low doses of LSD really did seem to make me more creative somehow. It just was easier to put my thoughts into words and to convert music in my head to music on the computer.

I miss LSD a lot but I don't feel like it's quite time yet to delve back in.

well to answer my own question, lsd WAS a good introduction to psychedelics.

my girlfriend wished to trip with me for some time and only recently had the opportunity to, so we both enjoyed a night together away in the country side. i took 1.5 hits and she took 1, average hits (story goes they are ~70ug).
truth is i wasnt expecting to have nearly as much fun as i did, and she didnt either. for me it was even a bit visual, and had a magic i had little hope of finding at such a low dose. for her it was a great introduction, smooth, no side effects, fun, energetic, sexy. things just fell into place, and communication was great, as was being together, playing together, and just generally having an outdoor adventure.
the next day i felt nothing but thankful for her company, as well as the chance to try this wonderful drug together.

i may have underestimated the power of low dose acid, but now i know to respect it.

but I just felt so "connected" or something. It is hard to put into words.

Yeah doesn't it just, connected is the word I would use as well connected to oneself & the enviroment

hhow long can someone get on low doses .. and it will yeld effect ? . I mean dont you develop tolerance or something??