• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] The Low-Dose LSD Appreciation Thread

What are the effects of 100ug of LSD? Or of 30-50ug?

How do you know about how many ug you are taking?

low dose acid trips?

Has anyone done that? I am talking about taking the tab and using an exact-o knife to cut a small portion of it and just trip on that for the day.
From what I can tell it seems like a good idea if you are concerned about appearing messed up and still want to be totally functional.
My friend was telling me about how this is what he likes to do when his dad is home. My friend and his dad have a seemingly terrible relationship and a history of getting kicked out of his house, so he didn't want to be bugging out in front of him, but I guess it was the perfect level, and it makes the tab last like 2-3 days of fun times.
I have never done this, but I was curious about other people's experience with it.

I've done it heaps. Works great for a night out - quarter of a trip or so along with drinking. So you've got a handle enough to deal with people but feel a little quirky and energetic (as acid does).

Well I am more of a high dose person but I have done that a couple of times, like just taken 1 hit of acid and kind of gone about my normal day. It just makes the day seem much better and I feel alot more switched on and intelligent.

Many people get a great deal from low dose acid. I've never gone out of my way to dose low but have had weak tabs which isn't so different really. It's so popular that it even has it's own appreciation thread :)

The acid that is in my town currently is pretty strong, even at 1 hit. So I think I will have to try some low dose goodness. I didn't know it was so popular.

My friend who told me about it is pretty much a recluse at the moment, so I never associated it with "a night out," but that sounds like a very good time.

Im thinking of replacing alcohol with low doses of acid for nights out. I hate alcohol, and being drunk. It's not even remotly enjoyable for me most of the time, People I know tell me this is a really stupid/bad idea.. though i don't see why really, seems like a much more sensible option than drinking and it's not like im going to eat an entire sheet and rip someones lungs out. I've bought twelve tabs to last me over the next month Im going to trial doing low doses of acid on a night out and not drink atall to see how it effects me after four weeks of going out compared to alcohol. Has anyone tried anything similar?

though im still yet to find anyone that doesn't exclusivly sell Weed, Coke or Ketamin in Manchester.. Looks like im going to have to get a train back home every so often and stock up!.

My partner and I really enjoy low dose LSD on nights out. Granted we'll still have a drink or two for the taste.

It's not something we do regularly so can't comment on what it's like doing it every weekend for 4 weeks.

Let us know what you think.

Love low dose! its cool for when i want to go out and be social. All i need is a little lsd and i get a great high, become social and i am always happy. Its a good alternative if you want to go out to a large party/bar and dont feel like getting drunk but want to get fucked up.

If i just do enough to get a good body high and open my mind up creatively and socially i have a great time but if i do to much sometimes i have a problem concentrating on lengthy conversations with too many people.

Oh dear, I tried two tabs of what I thought was quite mild LSD (It had been previously), turns out it was VERY strong.. I made a massive fool out of myself last night, I was also tripping for fourteen hours.. I've just woken up now after sedating myself at about 10am this morning!

At one point I made a two hour trip to tesco express (literally two minuites away from my flat) to get water. Flat mate asked "what I was doing tonight" when I was attempting to make green tea.. I pretty much screamed in their face.. then said "I don't know, I have matters to attend to, leave me alone!" still shouting and the pitch of my voice going up and down like a thirteen year old who's voice was breaking. Hardly the social effect i'd hoped for.

In future Im definatly staying down to half, or maybe one if Im feeling adventurous of those blotters.

I used to like snowmobiling in the nite time through woods. That was a mind F*** for sure. Shadows were crazy. only could do low dose. I always found closed eye low dose laying in bed was a good time to work out some problems , drama that was happening in my life. High doses, I could not think of one problem , but many mixed up ones.8o

When I was taking low-ish doses of LSD every weekend last fall, I felt so much more able to cope with the stressors of everyday life-- in fact, they became more meaningful and made life more of an adventure. I felt so much more appreciative of life and all of its complexities. I learned so much about myself. Sure, I appreciate a good, higher dose trip sometimes as well, but I think that so many people overlook psychedelics in low doses... I find them to be extremely useful and enlightening in different ways depending on the dose.

^ And yes, for social settings, low dose LSD is my FAVORITE drug. It makes me feel so much more connected, witty, talkative and just overall fun-loving and outgoing.

need some advice concerning LSD dose

i'm wondering if it's worth it to take half a tab? it's all i have left and i don't know when i'm going to be getting more.

from what i recall this particular batch was decent...not good or great, but not bad.

what do you experience at lower doses of LSD? i pose this question because i obviously don't want the acid to go to waste. mild visuals and some other minor effects would suit me

I enjoy low doses of LSD.
They may not be as deep and magical as high doses but they are fun.
Generally i tend to get a mood lift, some giggles, i like to smoke some pot to enhance the effects sometimes.

I guess it really depends how strong the half tab is and what you're looking to get out of the trip.

Check The Low Dose LSD Appreciation Thread to see what others think.

Me and my friend split a tab of LSD a few months ago and I had a really great time. It had been a few months at that point since I tripped so not having any tolerance at all probably helped a bit. It put me into a really great headspace and we drew and listened to albums for a few hours , it was really fun. I had some slight visuals but I wasnt really expecting much from a dose like that , I was just happy to be tripping. Id say that if you combine it with a little pot it will enhance the effects a bit too

Enjoy your Trip :)<3

I've had lots of fun, laughter and mild psychedelia from quarters plus weed. By mild psychedelia I mean color enhancement, feeling of novelty in everything I looked at and vivid imagination. No visuals. They were supposed to be very high quality, though.
Anyway, my answer is: yes, but have some weed along with it, makes a big difference.

how would it be a waste. something is better than nothing. you'll enjoy it :)

could always take it with some mdma..

how would it be a waste. something is better than nothing. you'll enjoy it :)

That's what I was wondering...Why bother asking if its a waste to take ur last half a blotter when you may not be getting more for an indefinite amount of time? If it's good you'll trip and have a great time, if its weak then you just cleared .5 square cm of space to store something new...maybe some bacteria ;)

i admit to only taking 1/2 of a 1,200ug Drop Bear blot...got off. planet.