• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Melbourne Shuffle - Your Opinion

miss_goody2shoes said:
Really, when we are all out there dancing drunk and/or off our faces who really cares what we look like n how we choose to move to the music!?

shufflers i guess ;)

there's a melbourne shuffle DVD that was bought out not long ago and if anyone has any interest in learning a bit more you can go to www.melbourneshuffler.com/forum there's heaps of tips/tricks/videos and stuff there. i think it's a fantastic dance style. i've never been more entertained/amazed out at a club than when i'm watching someone who can really shuffle.

but then again i have so many friends who are great dancers i'm kinda biased!! haha.. iut's not for everyone and my ankles SCREAM at me when i try to do it but there's no poin t saying it looks silly if you haven't really seen it or understand it. come out to bass, 3D or bubble and just WATCH. you'll see what i mean.

i like it and i do it... i think it looks good when done neatly. but, even when done wrong, who gives more than 2 shits?

i was at a club a couple of week ago and there was a GANGSTA G FUNKERA crip walking to hard happy trance tunes.

he was peakin' hard with his big chain and JORDAN jersey. fuck it. i was peaking too. i went up to him, gave him a high five and grooved with the homie. we're all out for a good time so seriously, ease up on the hate

Doesn't worry me. I cant do it. BUT it looks good sometimes. Who cares what they look like or what you think it looks like crap or not. If they are having fun and getting into the music its a thumbs up for me.

*dances around like a spastic and has fun*

^^^ fuck yeh shouldnt worry anyone... and if it does, well, what can i tell ya, no one gives a fuck about what you think.

drop another pill and re evaluate... :)

I just saw the Melbourne Shuffler dvd and really enjoyed it. It gives good insight into what the Melbourne Shuffle is and what its about. There was plenty of really amazing footage of some really great shufflers on it.

I read somewhere in an earlier post about the Brisbane Stomp. Not a big fan of it at all.

The shuffle rocks. I been doing it off and on since 93-94 and no matter whether you like it or not, u gotta admit there is some serious skill happening there. If you really wanna see something amazing though check out a dancer named david elsewhere on youtube, that shit will blow your mind.

with a wasted braddles. (with a mowhawk!!!)
indeed you did.
funny stuff i have to show his kids, when he has them.

Hehehe.... thats funny funny shit! We released a track on the Melbourne Shuffler dvd. Apparently they are going international with it. :) Has nothing on your DVD kryalkastleE. You are the real stuff, the oldschool! ;) hehehe. Old school shuffle is where it's at. None of this

oooo I can spin my hat ....
oooo I am soo good....
Shuffle shuffle shuffle.

Eh. I always wanted to make fun of the Melbourne shuffle. Not because I am jaded or anything. ;)

Oh the memories... nice sound track to your film kk ;)

And LOL at brad.

Agreed on the hat! That and just spinning in circle like a top.

Don't know how they do that much spinning without throwing up.

Old school shuffle...moving smooth!