• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird freaky 'nightmares' after MDMA use

The reason why you get bad dreams is because your serotonin supply is emptied and serotonin controls your sleep.

I tripped so hard one time I was sitting in my dorm pitch black everywhere the hallways are pitch black anyways I'm laying in my bed and I hear the really loud scream so i get up and go to the hall way and it's pitch black you can't even see in front of you so I went and layed back down and after about 30 minutes of sleeping i wake up to the sound of two guys arguing not only arguing but this crazy arguing sounding like they were throwing chairs and the weird thing about it it was in a differn't language like a reallly rough accent Was it a dream?

ive had very vivid dreams, no nightmares yet though. infact the dreams ive had have been quite nice, the last time few times i dreamed i was getting a blow job and it was intense as fuck

I know everytime I seem to take 5htp before bed, I get really vivid dreams that feel real and normally are scary. I think this happens when I take some diphenhydramine before bed too. I'm not sure.
E hasn't really affected my sleep, I don't think. It seems somewhat hard to fall asleep because I'm more aware if my faster heart rate and such.

Not exactly nightmares, but I used to get really strong terror and paranoia at night in the dark, before sleep. I'd hear faint little sounds, like ticking, and it grew louder and louder, like an approaching race car. When it finally "passed" me, I'd black out sort of and kinda reel as if I'd been knocked on the head with a bat. That and grotesque visualizations. This only started happening after heavy use, 6+ pills a day or so.

I think you all just think too hard.

And I am sorry that I haven't gotten around to MDMA use yet I've wanted to for years but need my wife to become accepting of it which will be soon, anyhow with my experiences with mushrooms, salvia, and cannabis, and even LSA, I have never experienced these things. In fact, if I were I would just be like... "Ok"8)

i always have the most vivid realistic dreams after a long night, and they always have summin to do with the night.. ill usually wake up thinkin im still partying and then realize im home in bed like two seconds later

Last night I had the same dreams as some of you guys. It was very real, like someone lifted me up and shaked me. And at some points, I actually made it up from my bed and started to roll on the floor or something, without knowing what was happening. And at another time during the night was looking at one direction in the apartment with my eyes wide open it felt like, terrified. But I wasn't aware of what was happening. Was a bit terrified when I woke up, I wonder if it actually happened. It was like someone grabbed me. Had a E session for a few days ago.

:> nightmares could be strange sometimes... :\ not a pleasant experience, but I'll get over it.

thread revival!

Not weird at all. After seriously good pills I always get them

After a week in Ibiza I had them every night, to the point where I would try and stay awake to not see them, but then they would appear on my wardrobe when my eyes were open.

Nightmares were of death - one where someone threw a dead friends face at me and it wrapped around my head which made me jump out of bed because it felt so bad! Brutal. Another of an underground dungeon where people were being tortured but kept alive.

I can remember these dreams 6 years on. For me its the only downside of doing good E. I've tried eating oranges and 5htc after pill nights now to try and calm them down. They are not as bad but then I did a 6 night bender in Ibiza on 1/2 gram pure mdma a night

This is an actual medical condition called SLEEP PARALYSIS your symptoms are the very text book anserws to Sleep Paraylisis lead on by taking to much E a hallucanagetic stimulant being a reason for why you feel this way after rolling heres the term feel free to do yer own research but im sure u will find that your story is the same as these others diagnost with Sleep Paralysis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

honestly, I love getting those weird dreams.. i don't get them so much with purer mdma, it's more from the speedy shit, which I haven't done in a while, and I'd do it again just to get those hallucinations lmao. Strange that lots of you get nightmares, mine have only been pleasant or interesting.

Only 2 people in these thread have the correct diagnoses....SLeep Paralysis...

Happens to me after I would take E and was scary as shit...Until I looked it up and learned about it. It was all fun and games when I knew I could basically view a dream in real life.

I get this after ill advised binges. Although they are not horrifying... Just really vivid and intense'

holly fuck this shit just happened to me the last weekend, and god damn it was scary as hell, it was like I have a nightmare, woke up violently before dying, then go back to sleep, JUST TO GET BACK TO THE SAME MOTHER FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!.. I was like WTF is this? I couldnt belive that my brain managed to get me back in the same nightmare! I had it for like 2-3 days probably...

I have to say this was after some ridiculous abuse I went through (mdma, m1, 4-fa)...never ever happened to me before, even after some hard periods of times of rolling...

seeing this thread, I take all the shit back I said about rolling two days once in a while in a row isnt too bad lalallalalal.... this nighmares I have scared tha shit out of me so fucking bad that there is no fucking way im touching E at least with 8 weeks in between... hell may be even more.

i often suffer from sleep paralysis after a night on the Mdma. i went through a stage of it happening quiet frequently it was horrible to say the least extreamly vivid and always dark nasty things happening.

its the not being able to move that makes it the worst part about it makes me panic.

As far as freaky dreams go, the strange thing for me is that I will be dreaming, but I can already tell the undertone of the dream is bad. And then suddenly I will stop dreaming but be stuck between reality and a nightmare almost like it's my bedroom and I'm in it but it's not real. Then it feels like my soul is getting torture and electrocuted and molested by Satan or one of his demons, seriously it feels like my genital area is being spiritually molested in one of the worst ways possible. Plus if I start screaming out to Jesus or saying help, the torture intensifies until finally 15 seconds which seemed like much longer stops and I'm wide awake quite rested actually and it's only been 3 hours since sleeping. I've had at least 20 of these if not more. The worst by far was a feeling of a spiritual ghost hell hound/dog latching it's limbs around my torso and feeling exactly like a dog was raping me. Some of this may attribute to both MDMA and maybe anti-psychotic use, the last was actually while I had neural malignant syndrome. I'd be surprised if anyone can relate but I am being honest.

i just get really nice dreams, kinda like tripping i guess..
especially when i hit the vapourizer before i shut my eyes... ahh Scenic lol...