• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

MDMA, MDE... MDA???

G

Gerbil Jammer

Hi all... Great board! Nothing like being safe! anyways, I started rollin' in Jan and have done it about 14 times or so. I do it about 2 times a month and about 2 pills a night (spaced out about 2 hours or so).
I also have a pill tester.. I LOVE the speedy feeling of some pills. Other Pills just make my legs really heavy. The pills that give me the speedy edge test positive for X, so do the mellow ones... BUT.. the energetic ones FIRST turn orange for the first 2 or 3 seconds , then Immediatly black. I'm sure this isn't speed? Just a color change as it enters the color spectrum?
Do MDA, MDE, MDMA give diff reactions? I also notice that the speedy ones REALLY feel awesome and give me incredible rolls (chills, but feel friggin' great!)and the mellow ones don't.
What are the differences? Is this all X, just diff styles? Do generally the physical kind (speedy and rolling) test slight orange first and the other ones (reall mellow and just want to sit or stand at edge of dance floor) just straight to black?
Looking forward to some great answers!
(and no, I dont' jam Gerbils, just an amusing name!)

Rather than waiting for answers, you can go find them. Use the search function and it should yield all the information that you can handle.

Thanks for your informative reply!
Posting that on the board was done after searching. FOund like 300 matches, non stated the answers I wanted. After reading like 20 of them, it was too time consuming.
I might be wrong, but discussions boards are places for questions and answers, maybe someone else who actually knows this might be able to help.
Best Regards

Gerbil,
Yeah, that guy was being rather short with you. SOrry, perhaps I can help. I too have an EZ test (just got it thanks, SPanks!)
I tested my Euro and the reaction turned immediately dark purple. Which signals MDMA, MDA, MDE or other x like substance according to the label. You've got it so Im sure you've read the same thing. THe color change could be due to a thickener placed in your pills. Perhaps, there is a little speed (ive had friends even swear there was acid in their pills). I just think the rolling experience whether it is mellow or speedy varies with the atmosphere and user. Maybe you are the unknown variable not the drugs, in other words. I'd send your pills into dance safe though just to be safe. They'll give you a more accurate assessment b/c they can break down specifically what the x like substance is. Whether it is MDMA, MDA, or MDE, etc, etc. "Rolls are like a box of choclates u never know what you're gonna get." NEway, little corny humor I thought I'd throw in...enjoy, be safe.

Unmarked Green Pill Logo: none
Type: Pill
Shape: Round
Colour: Green
Texture: Hard
Speckled: yes
Date: 7/7/2000
City: Chicago
Test result: about 1/2 second of orange, then fast to black with some purple developing
Overall effect: Physical effect:
User reports: LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PCP PILLS ON DANCESAFE SITE. Very strangely colored speckles on these. This made me not eat them, but the test results seem to indicate these are different.
HEy, GerBil, I found this report at the ecstasy.org drug testing section. Maybe, you should look at the pcp pill on dancesafe. Also, read the thread titled: "Ok, once again about PMA."
------------------
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electric tin openers. (Irvine Welsh).

The orange colour may well indicate a speed/MDxx mix - it isn't all that common but I got the exact same reaction from the very powerful, rushy mitsubishi triangles here in the UK. A few very experienced pillheads here found they had a meth-like comedown from them which confirmed my suspicions to some degree (never had a speed comedown myself, my body seems to deal with it really well so I got no such effects).
Certainly it would explain the energy and I have also read somewhere in this forum (or possibly another) that speed will change colour faster than MDxx so that could be why it shows first and is then overpowered by the MDxx..........
Purely theory and speculation, but fits the facts as seen by yourself and me.
If you check the EZ-test website www.ez-test.com there is an older colour chart which shows slightly different reactions for MDEA, MDMA and MDA but your sample needs to be pure ie not mixed with filler in a pill and you need to be VERY observant.
[This message has been edited by paddyboy (edited 19 July 2000).]