Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know when!

does scoring a yes on more than 1 of the top 12, is there such thing as a super E tard?? =D =D =D =D <3

You dream of hundreds of pills... and you can remember which ones when you wake up.

When you get home the day after a roll, to an empty house, go to call your mom to see how long you'll be home alone, then call the house number...

You've had a heated discussion with a shower curtain in a friend's bathroom for 15 minutes before being walked in on.

When you rock home after a night out and explain that you walked for an hour to catch a "mini tab"...shake your head, start the story again and end it in "maxi-tab"...say "FUCK, MAXI CAB" and go to bed.

hahah fuck that was gold :D great thread this one!

When you go off to the toilet or somthing and comeback half an hour later having spent it starting at a random object and or a mirror!

When you plan cancel anything the new few days after a night out so you can just sit down, smoke weed and chill out eh next day without any worrys. =D

When you tsart off with lots and aim to save a bit, and 2 hours later you and your friends are just stairing in awe at the empty wrap/pills gone. 8)

When you go into a shop just before raving and buy 2 packets of gum and a pack of cigarettes, only to find yourself giving away all of the above 2 hours later and you only have 1 of each left for yourself!

Darkveiled said:
When you go into a shop just before raving and buy 2 packets of gum and a pack of cigarettes, only to find yourself giving away all of the above 2 hours later and you only have 1 of each left for yourself!

YES!
though with me its 2 vicks, a jumbo pack of gum, a whole bunch of magnesium and glowsticks

*when you get offered lollies more than 3 times in a night
*when you hug an undercover cop because u swear u went to school with him
*when you think ur playing halo but then realise that you're lying in bed after a big nite and you dont even own an xbox...
*when u tip the taxi driver heaps after u talked to him for about 20mins about the demonstrations in tibet and the chinese govt.'s actions and why every1 shuld just get along

You know your an E-tard when:

...'taking a weekend off' is getting retardedly stoned and shitfaced drunk
...You dance in public, more often than not to no music.
...You have ever chewed gum into liquid before.
...you have ever bought a packet of smokes specifically to give out
...you only have memory of entering less than 70% of the numbers on your phone.
...you own any devise specifically designed for hiding/storing pills.

"'taking a weekend off' is getting retardedly stoned and shitfaced drunk"

lol, thats so true. Told my friends i was having a sober rave a few weeks back, which to me meant getting totally wasted, hitting the poppers, and having a few joints afterwards... :-/

"you own any devise specifically designed for hiding/storing pills."

Its all about the hollow AA battery ;)

when it takes you 30 minutes to write one text message

when it takes u 30 min to find out witch pocket you put your gum in

when u go into a room to get something and complelty forgot why u went in there

when XTC just doesnt work for u anymore

*sniff sniff*

Whén you take a fuzzy Davy Crocket hat and put it in the freezer and wear it 30 min later while your raving in your living room with busted glowstick juice on the walls and candy beads all over the floor next to your blacklight.

Walking down the isle of a store and you see anything with flashing lights
then your stuck for the next 2 minutes straight staring until someone approaches you. LOL
I've done this way too many times :)

* When you hand your bank key card to your mate and give him the PIN number to withdraw cash for himself to get pills for himself and come back back with a empty bank account

* Takes 10mins to write a txt msg to whoever

* Hand out cigarettes to everyone and get almost an empty packet back and dont even care.

* Paying 4.50 for a small water bottle, when you know its for free if you ask for a plastic cup of water

* When it takes you all night to realise you havnt lost your keys, phone, wallet or the VICKS in your pockets

when you wake up on the grass with a trail of ants leading to the all the lollies/candy bracelets/candy necklaces you forgot to take off before you passed out :D

lolbob said:
You know your an E-tard when:

...'taking a weekend off' is getting retardedly stoned and shitfaced drunk

...you have ever bought a packet of smokes specifically to give out

...you only have memory of entering less than 70% of the numbers on your phone.

...you own any devise specifically designed for hiding/storing pills.

Taking the weekend off = raving sober here meaning drunk off your ass

I buy flavoured smokes to give out. Cherry, vanilla, cloves

I still have numbers in my phone that I don't recognize. Just the first name. Or weird names. Like Sqeek, or cy.

Status
Not open for further replies.