Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You refer to nights by which pills you took
When reading or writing a text message requires you to shut one eye and hold the phone at arms length.
Lol... I'm terrible with that. In the middle of a sentence I'll be like "what was I talking about?"
Only get like this after a joint or two... but it happens a lot.

Absolute classics.

When you feel no aprehension from dancing like a total fool in front of thousands of people.

when you think you are on a beach, all alone dancing to the sound of the sea... The you snap back to reality because some girl is rubbing an ice cube into your face and it feels SOOO good....

:D

"20) When you cant pee for the next 10 hours"

HAHHAHA and then when you finally do get that piss out, you high 5 the mirror because it the best slash ever!

- When someone says something to you and you swear it's in another language.

- When you say something to someone and it's jiberish and they think you're talking in another language

- When you think the first part of a sentence and speak the last part. (I get really funny looks when I do this)

- When you think wearing a gas mask is cool (I stopped doing this after I totally freaked out a girl on acid by accident)

- When you wear an elaborate home made costume made up of an old motocross chest protector and blue LED's 8)

- When you wear a T-shirt that says "I FUCK AT 160 BPM" =D

you accidentally/on purpose offer your vicks to a bouncer or undercover cop

when it takes you an hour to send a txt message

when you cant see the screen on your phone so you just guess and hope for the best

when you wake up the next day with txts in polish or russian on your phone ( fuck knows how)

when you go searching for logs in your t-shirt in the pouring rain at 5 am for the bonfire you'v built in the woods then come dandering back into town at 10 the next day absolutely filthy

when it hurts to chew food the next day

when it takes half an hour to roll 1 joint

when you break into newly built houses just to have a sheltered place to roll a joint but it still takes half an hour

when you go on a mission for iron bru at 3 am

when you excitedly tell everyone that you'v finally managed to take a piss

"When you go around offering water from your own waterbottle to people who are dancing."

lol, i do that ALL the time :D

When you do lightshows for your friends on top of your car during a lightning storm.

Jaek said:
When you're out with your friends and you don't generally dance all that much, only for them to find you on the podium on the middle of the dancefloor trying to attract as much attention as possible, without actually realising it. And are there for the next 2 hours.

LMFAO!! Hit the nail on the bloody head...that was my last saturday!

FlowMotion said:
When you do lightshows for your friends on top of your car during a lightning storm.

Lightshows with lightning in the background sounds cool thou!

All so funny and true!
Feel its a waste not to lick the bag for what is probably (unless pills are really crushed) milligrams of MDMA.

when ur all alone and ur talking to ur girlfriend thats really a shampoo bottle

mda is a bitch

you might be a etard..
when you wear your sun glasses all night.

rite aid knows you by name for buying so many vics inhalers.

when someone asks if you want to go parachuting you say sure, and break out the tolit paper.

When in your car you have created your own little rollers kit which includes vics, LEDs, glowsticks, vitamin C, and my orbital

when you start texting your friend asking them to make your pupils go back to normal because it's been 12 hours, why are they still so biiiiiiiig!

This thread is brilliant and brings back memories.

When you go to sit on the toilet to pee and stare at the wall in awe for ages.

When you run around the room touching and rubbing against every object.

When the first words that come out of your mouth are "Hi!! You look like you're dissolving!" to someone you just met.

When the music is on and you close your eyes and see shapes and stories, and have a silly grin on your face for a long time.

When the music stops and you are left there dry and hung up high in the sky, feeling euphoria and goosebumps.

These made me laugh! :

FlippingTop said:
"When you go around offering water from your own waterbottle to people who are dancing."

lol, i do that ALL the time :D

Mr. White said:
you accidentally/on purpose offer your vicks to a bouncer or undercover cop

Last edited:
DamagedLemon said:
When the music is on and you close your eyes and see shapes and stories, and have a silly grin on your face for a long time.

When the music stops and you are left there dry and hung up high in the sky, feeling euphoria and goosebumps.

when i come home from a party and lay down and listen to my comedown mix [yes i have a come down playlist, make one, it works wonders], i still see trails on the backs of my eyelids until i fall asleep. it's sooooo bizarre.

anniezilla said:
when i come home from a party and lay down and listen to my comedown mix [yes i have a come down playlist, make one, it works wonders], i still see trails on the backs of my eyelids until i fall asleep. it's sooooo bizarre.

That is so getting done... 8o

FlippingTop said:
That is so getting done... 8o

make sure to get headphones and one of those really soft fuzzy blankets and get nekkid and make an etard burrito out of yourself. best way to end a night, i promise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.