• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That made me laugh. Describes me perfectly, ha ha. Oh, all those cute little things I used to make...

And, let's see... You know you're an e-tard when you spend more money on pony beads than you do on actual ecstasy. 8) (I have a problem...)

Haha. You're not alone! I can't go into Wal-Mart without buying some.

you know you're an etard when you go to the petrol station (gas station for americans lol) and pre-pay for your fuel... THEN DRIVE OFF WITHOUT FILLING UP YOUR CAR... realise this about 10 kilometres down the road.. drive BACK to get your fuel and the attendants are laughing at you...

Damn.. I actually do this quite often :(

When you lose your things all the time because you can't seem to remember where you put anything.

Raves seem to constantly eat up your cellphone.

You lose your keys because you did a bump of k off them so you could kitty flip, k-holed, and then proceeded to forget about your keys. (happened to a friend)

You walk around raves looking at the ground for dropped pills or baggies.

when you drop a lit joint on your palm and tell everybody you're fine and that it actually felt good

when u see or hear the word "pipe" in a normal setting and you automatically get a fucked up feeling inside.......

Damn.. I actually do this quite often :(

When you lose your things all the time because you can't seem to remember where you put anything.

You walk around raves looking at the ground for dropped pills or baggies.

when u see or hear the word "pipe" in a normal setting and you automatically get a fucked up feeling inside.......

When you take video of the stuff you do while rolling, and can't watch it later sober out of sheer embarassment!

I am such a DORK! when I roll......

Guilty. :)

You say the word ridiculous in reference to something or someone being great ..you say it during the whole roll LOL " Man, so and so ... would you just look at my husband? He is so hot its ridiculous !! "

You spend the next three weeks hoping your fellow rollmates won't bring up the oil massage your also male best friend gave you

you make out with someone for longer than you have gotten to known them up until that point in the middle of a room full of people....

This one isn't my typical behavior, but the last time i rolled it was some of the best molly i have eaten in a while and i can hardly remember the last time i could hardly see straight... This led to backrub which ended up in passionate kissing for more than an hour in a chill room....

etarded... thats the only mindset in which some of these things make any rational sense at all...

You grab the only all green shirt that you own cuz itz Patty's day from your closet and you realize that the last time you wore the shirt was when you were rolling and that the stains on it are from getting Viks all over it

you know you're an Etard when:
you get a Ganglion Cyst on your hand from giving too many light shows! lol it somehow appeared on my hand lol and i WebMD'd it and it says i got a ganglion cyst. lol woww....hopefully itll go away

HAHAHA this happened to me too!

.....When you walk down the street at 2am with friends and friend #1 says "if we got pulled over no one would ever know we're rolling" Yet all 4 people have an "E" sticker on their forehead and right after you dreamily say "That's the most beautiful palm tree I've EVER seen..." 8)
=D=D=D=D

/truestory.

When you realize with all the time you study ecstasy's effects and learn about it you could of written a great american novel

When you realize with all the time you study ecstasy's effects and learn about it you could of written a great american novel

Corollary to this: when you end up writing what is -- according to you -- the Great American Novel, and it just happens to be all about Ecstasy. ;)

you get hold of a load of pure MDMA for the 1st time in over a year, and get insanely excited when the reagent fizzes and goes purple/black in seconds =D

Then just take it out and look at it occasionally :!<3

When you notice and feel the need to tell someone every time you see someone with dilated pupils.

it takes you 10 min to find something in your rave MINI backpack when there are only like 3 items in it

Status
Not open for further replies.