Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
105) You go out and buy a tiny metal/plastic keychain container for beans
106) You sign up to Bluelight and or post pillreports...

phungui said:
^ roflmao ^

When you plan to move to another country/state or province cause yours doesnt have enough kinds of E..

*September 9'th baby! Yah*

lol. i was acually looking at pill reports from other countries trying to see which country looks like they have the best pills.

When you accept lollies from complete strangers.
When you go around offering water from your own waterbottle to people who are dancing.
When you're out with your friends and you don't generally dance all that much, only for them to find you on the podium on the middle of the dancefloor trying to attract as much attention as possible, without actually realising it. And are there for the next 2 hours.

arizona83 said:
When reading or writing a text message requires you to shut one eye and hold the phone at arms length.
lol, so true so true. I guess im also an etard according to this thread

You go to the store at 3 am for your 2nd pack of cigs and leave out of the store with lolipops, mint gum, water, and more gum.8o

-KT- said:
6 ) you've ever gone to the washroom and returned with six new friends.
Guilty

When people spot you rolling a mile away just from the grin on your face =D

Totally agree with the texting thing... lol done it ALOT... oh yea the grin too ^ up there... hell yea, im goin to the wisconsin state fair tomorrow and rollin... people are gonna know who know this stuff... lol its gonna be out of control!

when you can't remember the last time you blinked (I get bean eyes!!!!!)8o 8o 8o

I am guilty of the last reply. but instead of saving the pieces hoping it will one day equal one pill. I just lick the dust in the bag.:p

Mr_Fluffykins said:
damn, i am halfway there:p

when youve lost the magic:(

when if you don't come up you try to find excuses like"the pill got stuck, and should come up any minutes, 7 hours after dropping it"

when kids come up and call you an e-tard( i guess its my fault, i say, nah i am not a retard, i am e-tarded

Yeah, losing the magic would be worse then death imo.

when've you spent all your money for rent on pills. Then bust out the credit to keep the magic going.

When you pill out at raves, irregardless of who is playing.

When you see high school kids asking you for pills and lightshows.

When you move on from e to kets and meth

You know you're an Etard when :

1. You read You know you're an Etard threads.
2. You have nothing to add to Etard thread as it's all been posted before.

christianh said:
You know you're an Etard when :

1. You read You know you're an Etard threads.
2. You have nothing to add to Etard thread as it's all been posted before.
When you forget what you were gonna post

...when you accidently punch a stranger in the face while dancing. I did this. He laughed...the first time it happened.

Originally Posted by GrOwThSpUrT
When you're... wait, what were we talking about again?

Ever been talking to someone pilled up, done that, then have them do it back to you, so the train of thought is lost forever? 8)

*spazformat edit

Last edited:
you keep popping more pill to try to stay awake instead trying to go to sleep after few days rolling .:p

Originally Posted by GrOwThSpUrT
When you're... wait, what were we talking about again?
[/quote]

Ever been talking to someone pilled up, done that, then have them do it back to you, so the train of thought is lost forever? 8)[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah allways actually.
"what was I talking about?
-I don't know!"

Or when someone asks you "what was I talking about" 5 times in 10 minutes, and by the end you're just inventing random things to see how he responds to it :)

....You wake up with the sides of your tongue white and dead and for the next few days, it peels off in thick sheets.

....When you are coming down and look over to talk to your friend, only to have someone ask who you're talking to...You look again and no one is there. Your friend left a few hours ago (this has happened to me a couple of times on some really good clean pills).

Status
Not open for further replies.