• MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trentonian said:
When You Overdose And Die.
damn, i am halfway there:p

when youve lost the magic:(

when if you don't come up you try to find excuses like"the pill got stuck, and should come up any minutes, 7 hours after dropping it"

when kids come up and call you an e-tard( i guess its my fault, i say, nah i am not a retard, i am e-tarded

you have 6 blacklights, 2 strobelights, tons of glowsticks, a neon furry couch, another neon furry couch, and a 600$ stereo system with tons of techno...

:) :) :)

guilty :(

You have just opened your 2nd pack of 30 cigarettes and it is only 1am.

You know your an E tard when you've ground your teeth to the size of a toddler.

GrOwThSpUrT said:
When you're... wait, what were we talking about again?

Lol... I'm terrible with that. In the middle of a sentence I'll be like "what was I talking about?"

• When you put parts of about three sentences into one.
  • When people tell you to stop eating your face and ask you if the dentist says anything about teeth grinding when you go in.
  • When the only music you listen to is techno.
  • When you complain that there are no new pills in your town, saying that you're sick of taking the same seven or eight types that have been around the past three months.
  • You've made stains on walls from cutting glowsticks open.
  • You have scars in your mouth that have occured from severe face eating.
  • Tons of 8am outgoing calls on your phone bill with no memory of any.
  • Ever go to drink a beer only to get cigarette butts and ash?

You know when..

When you've snuck out of your friend's house at one AM to swim in his pool at risk of looking hella suspicious to his parents.

When.. umm..

When......

You have a bunch of good ideas for this thread but then you forget them after reading all of these posts.

:)

Edit: LOL I remembered.

When your leg twitches and you think your cellfone is vibrating, but it's actually on your desk.. and your pants don't have pockets.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by as the rush comes
When your leg twitches and you think your cellfone is vibrating, but it's actually on your desk.. and your pants don't have pockets.

lol, i know what thats like, its do annoying 'cus i keep checking my phone to see that its not actually ringing. On the comedown of what i suspect were MDA pills i was convinced my phone was vibrating 8 or 9 seperate times.

When you buy £20 in munchies the next mourning and then proceed to take one bite out of it and pass out from exhaustion

GenericMind said:
When you find yourself in a dingy bathroom stall having unprotected anal sex with a complete stranger while a girl whose name you don't even know licks your asshole.

Wait, what?

^ roflmao ^

When you plan to move to another country/state or province cause yours doesnt have enough kinds of E..

*September 9'th baby! Yah*

when you have little round red burns all over your stomach from the hot wax your friend was dripping on you the night before

as_the_rush_comes said:
Awesome.

You buy a pack of two bite brownies, take your first bite, chew and chew and chew, take your second bite, chew and chew and chew, take a new one, chew and chew and chew.... And then realize you're still on the first bite.

(I've actually done this. ^_^;; )

djshibbs said:
You have just finished your 3rd pack of 20 cigarettes and its only 1am.

way more than agree

menthol at that hah

wonder what techno CD you left in the car when you start it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.