• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticking a syringe full of warm green liquid up your ass, squirting it, and laying there on your side until you feel like you're gonna shit your self sounds like a good idea, and even turns you on a bit. (Oops I've said to much on this site again.)

When u can stare at a street light for four hours and hardly move! And learn so much while you do! Or at least think you do at the time!

Last edited:
When u can stare at a street light for four hours and hardly move! And learn so much while you do! Or at least think you do at the time!

Haha, I've noticed car lights look awesome too! On similar lines, if anyone here's from Adelaide (Aus) -

When you stare at the new huge light screens they've installed down the Mall.

The look AWESOME on pills! %)

when you just got to touch that interesting shirt that person is wearing over there....

.....ooh shiny

-when you're walking down a street and start to dance and tell all your friends you're with how good this techno song is only to find out that the "beats" are really coming from the laundromat you're walking by

when you spend several hours reading this thread in its entirity because you have nothing better to do since you spent the last 3 nights rolling

When you spend your entire 4 day weekend pissed off because the idiot who was supposed to hook you up had his phone shut off and you have no idea how to get in touch with him. :(

When you spend your entire 4 day weekend pissed off because the idiot who was supposed to hook you up had his phone shut off and you have no idea how to get in touch with him. :(

Also been in that situation, 3 day weekend and was my 20th birthday, so pissed off that i couldn't get flips, so downed a whole bottle of Jack instead.

When YOU end up as the drug mule, for all your mates, and have to sort out the gear for a rave everyone is going to in a couple days... just because your a nice guy =)

you take the milk out of the fridge get a glass out then put the milk back in the fridge without pouring it

You get your tax refund check in the mail. The check is over a thousand dollars, and the first thing you do after cashing it is buy 5htp, glowsticks, and a fuzzy blue plush hat!

-when people only see you at nite

i went on a bit of a party binge a while back.... raving every weekend sort of thing and coming back into the house at like 7 in the morning.....

step dad -- "how is being a vampire treating you?"

because generally i would party until the sun came up on sunday and sleep until monday morning...

when your talking & say a word with the wrong letter at the start like sand instead of and

Status
Not open for further replies.