• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never plugged and i dont like happy hardcore. and I dont even pop no more, but fuck i still am e-tarded i guess.

You go buy vicks and energy drinks at 4 in the morning when you have already been up for 24 hours

You think every 24/7 store might have glow sticks

your car is filled with 100 burned techno cd's that have only gotten one good night of playtime

When you feel sick all week and you say to your "im not gonna pop this weekend, I dont feel good".

Then come a Friday night and you "magically" feel 100% fine and ready to roll again.

How many times this happens to me and my friends is countless lol.

when you really want to make your own pills to get rid of all the garbage that's going around.

You constantly get lost while driving back from raves, and thinks the city should make the city to be more raver friendly. Why not have flashing red lights, and black lights at street corners? why not have things glow?

-PLUR

posting in this thread cause im a regular at daydreams (and that makes you an e-tard)

also you know you're an e-tard when you spend a day laying in a park staring at the sky after a big night out

sublimer45er said:
Arrhhh don't you love the money wasting. no wonder we are all broke
I feel so good I wish everyone could feel this good, oh wait I have more!!!

At festivals I save a good 2-3 grams of MDMA to give away. just float around high as a kite screaming "FREE MOLLY BUMPS!!"

then the next day strangers come by you camp offering beer and weed because of the dr00gs you don't remember giving them the night before.

greatness!

On NYE, searching the crappy floors of the bathrooms because your friend insisted you'd been given the score, and after half an hour finally deciding to go and fess up that you'd lost them.

And when you go back he says 'I'm sorry, I just realised I've got them after all.'

And then they were crap.

And of course when you realize a hot 5'6" brunette with a 34C rack has been sitting on your lap for a good 30 minutes and you failed to notice her.

Isolator said:
And of course when you realize a hot 5'6" brunette with a 34C rack has been sitting on your lap for a good 30 minutes and you failed to notice her.

LOL, so YOU were that oblivious guy! =D

thespiral said:
LOL, so YOU were that oblivious guy! =D
Haha, true story. Was in the club in the VIP room rolling on molly, was totally oblivious. Was sitting there, watching the light shows and smoking a Newport, and I remember her sitting down on my lap, but I expect a lot of touching and rubbing in the club...Was sitting there for a good 30 minutes then I had to go to get me a drink, and I actually acknowledged her on my lap. Cute as a fucking button. Started talking to her and ended up taking her home. Rolling, I am totally oblivious to the people around me. Yeah, I love you and all, but I don't know who the fuck you are or where the fuck you are, haha.

you mite be a etard if you ask for hugs in jail.

you know your an Etard

when you barely touch yourself and jizz all over the place :!
when you attempt to walk across the room and it takes you ten minutes feeling the carpet under your toes with each step
when youd swear you were lying down for 5 minutes and it had been 2 hours,
you have an infinite "rolling" playlist
you fear "losing the magic" like the plague

Status
Not open for further replies.