Worst thing you have ever done?

Your kids could be animal torturers and rapists. Oh wait, you're probably like those tribal types that kill their kids for dishonoring the family.

Do this thread a favor and stop spreading the hate. You're not any better than a former rapist or animal torturer, no matter what you like to believe. In fact, if you believe some people are better than others then I guarantee there are former rapists or animal torturers that are better than you. Nicer. More charitable. Much more successful.

I bet ya.

Lol. Best of Bluelight indeed.

hmmm..worst thing i've done was probably when I asked my older sister to take the wrap (got busted) thinking it would be better if she got her slap on the wrist (no record) instead of my prison stint..It was a low point in my life

Of the many things I've done in my life making my mum cry was the one that bothers me the most. I'm trying to live a better life now and feel I'm a good person but since she isn't here anymore that's the one thing which still really upsets me

when I was 5 year old I stepped on beautiful bug.... I have grown to be extremly emphatic nature lover and that pointless death makes me feel bad...... sure its just bug who cares,but I think there is such intelligent lifeforms out there that makes us look like insect........ life is precious and beautiful no matter if you are bacteria or human

I get the whole "life is precious" thing... I save lives for a living. But bacteria?.....Really?..... That's going a bit far. If you had some horrible flesh eating bug would you refuse antibiotics out of respect for the bacteria's right to life?.....that just sounds crazy..

I get the whole "life is precious" thing... I save lives for a living. But bacteria?.....Really?..... That's going a bit far. If you had some horrible flesh eating bug would you refuse antibiotics out of respect for the bacteria's right to life?.....that just sounds crazy..

no I am not crazy I live like normal person,its just that deep in my soul I feel empathy to plants,bacteria and pretty much everything with DNA......... I gained this after I dropped 9 blotters of potent LSD when I was 18,I questoned where and why I make borders for emapthy,now I love everything with DNA except viruses

Good for you mate. Each to their own beliefs. Better to believe in something and have your own convictions I suppose.....

Theres alot of regretable things ive done cuz im a idiot, but the one that resonated with me the most was when I threw a shot glass at my moms face when I was plastered and remembering nothing about it the next day. We had a relatively good relationship and I next day i saw her face was swollen when i asked her what it was she just started crying and told me. I felt like a huge piece of shit, i always cared and looked out for her, that was probably one of my low points.

worst thing i ever did was ruin the life of the girl i loved

long story short, throughout highschool/her first year of college i was dating this gorgeous, innocent girl. at the same time through highschool/college i was a rather prolific drug dealer in my area. pretty much, i knew that she was attracted to me because im intelligent, i had lots of money, and i had lots of drugs. however, i was also a drug addict. luckily she didnt like pills/heroin, however she did end up going with me to the trap house i went to, especially once she started doing coke. (she knew i could get real fishscale and was drawn to the glamour and whatnot of the situation) after awhile, she ended up getting caught with coke at her college. worst part was, she tolled campus pd that it was me because i was "her only friend who didnt go to that school." what the fuck.

but after we brokeup, she actually went back to the trap house i went to to try to buy coke. the trap didnt sell coke (only heroin and crack), so she ended up addicted to crack, working as a day time girl at a local strip club, dropping out of school, getting fat......pretty much her life would have been spectacular (she had a 4.0 through highschool and ended up at NYU.

still feel guilty to this day.

Not the worst but but pretty funny. I had to run the the toilet this morning and ended up shitting all over the toilet seat and floor as well as in my shorts.

Edit: oh its not that kind of thread

Stealing from family to buy drugs, stealing a half oz of meth while fucked up on xanax then guilt tripping my dad to pay the people back cuz I was scared to face the consequences, fighting with my ex girlfriend while drunk on benzos stealing her phone after she passed out to trade for a dub sack of meth, I can go on but yeah I'm a bad person.

Wow some really funny posts here and some truly sick fucks too. Lets hope the guy who had sex with the passed out 15 year old and the guy who pimped out his sister for $100 worth of heroin were only joking. :\

Well, maybe not the worst, but probably not the best either... Years ago I was coming from a bar, pretty drunk as usual, heading home. Suddenly I felt the urge to take a dump. I could've easily saved it to home, but instead I got this magnificent idea to climb to a roof of the next apartment house (like 10 stories high) and do it there. Luck was on my side (but not on the resident who lived below, I might imagine) as I found a small ventilation pipe thing sticking up from the roof. There was a small "hat" on it, which I removed and then carefully aimed my...grenades in a hole. My luck continued, I hit the target and the bombs were pretty solid (I had no paper with me). I put the hat back on, climb down the ladders, didn't fall down and kill myself and went to bed. Next day when I suddenly recalled all this, I started thinking...maybe it was someone's kitchen ventilation? Let's all hope so.

Your name struck me as very appropriate :D best post of the thread!

Threw a guy in a wheelchair of some stairs, I flung the complete trilogy of Lord of the Rings to his head right after. To this day I think he deserves it, the lil' fuck.