Worst thing you have ever done?

Im rolling so hard and this whole thread made me laugh, even the animal cruelty, but i kept saying fucking dickheads to every post like that, and the rapists.

I guess the worst thing i've done is broken into my girlfriends, best friends dads house with some friends, stole all his wallet money(350$) and then cheated on my girlfriend with her best friend, then the next day when we were having sex i accidentaly called my girlfriend her best friends name.

LMAO
how can you be sitting down reading whilst rolling?!
i find that impossible with all the eye wiggles and uppity-ness

i honestly hope the animal cruelty replies are jokes, if i caught someone twisting a cats neck i can guarantee the idiot, he'd be in hospital.

I once had sex with my best friends boyfriend, he later confessed to her that he had cheated on her, but he wouldn't tell her who, so she never found out. then a few months later i had a threesome with that same boyfriend of hers and another guy.
I also once cheated on my ex after getting off work in my car and my ex was calling over and over the whole time.

I've broken a condom on purpose and didn't pull out when she I came and pretended like nothing happened and just kept going o.o

Im not sure if this is the dumbest, or the worst, but I was on some sleeping pills and weed and pretty messed up. I thought it would be ultra funny to huff gas, so i did, and i had a jerry can balanced on my leg as i was sitting down and i ended up spilling a entire jerry can of gas everywhere and panicked, so i went to smoke a cig to calm down, and hopefully think of a way to clean this up and remove the smell so my parents would not find out, i dropped the but and lit the gas on fire... this was right outside my house so the house almost caught fire and smoke went through the door and set off the fire alarms and woke my parents up... yeh... lot of fun explaining that.

edit: The above post was a story I made up in my head, I was bored and decided to make a few people lol at the dumbest thing that came to mind and said i did it.

Last edited:
stole money from my parents to buy drugs... years ago & i still feel absoulutely shit when thinking about it.

I promised a girl at homecoming that I wouldn't do anything stupid, but I took 2 Green Lax rolls, which ended up having a lot of 2C-B in them, and I freaked the fuck out and I ruined her night :(

Also me and some friends wanted to fuck with one of my other friends so I pooped in a folder and put it in his car on a summer day when it was like 100 degrees out. This was possibly the funniest thing ever watching him get in his car and smell the shit =D

I've been a bad girl...

Well no I haven't date raped any guys or broken any kittens necks.... but I've done some stupid/fucked up shit in my day.

A few that come to mind...

When I was at church camp (I didn't go to church camp for the church part) when I was 16, I had sex in the woods in front of an alter in an outdoor chapel. The rest of the camp (my church congregation) found out over the course of the weekend because I made the mistake of leaking it to a friend. I feel kind of bad about that. Oh well!

Then once when I was 17 my grandma let me house sit her BEAUTIFUL, massive, luxurious mansion of a house and what did I do? I had a party. Throughout the house I lit candles to make the enviroment nice. We all got plastered and in the process of being drunk ass fools we knocked at least 2 feet of water out of the hot-tub, broke one of her collector's plates, one drunk girl hid bottle caps ALL over my grandma's bar area and my dumbass left all the candles burning all night, even through the passed out slumber. When I did a walk through the next morning, I found all the pillar candles burnt down to nothing with pools of dried wax covering all her lace table clothes and drenching glass coffee tables. The lace curtains near many of the candles could have EASILY caught fire and burnt the whole place down. What an idiot I was! Needless to say she never asked me to house sit again.

Lastly, this is just plain dangerous.... I took 5 ecstasy pills and 2 grams of grass with me through LAX. I smuggled that shit in the lady pocket... I mean... I know people get away with it all the time.... but there is ALWAYS a risk of being caught.... It's like.... smuggle your drugs and get away with it, or smuggle your drugs and get caught and RUIN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. It's a big risk to gamble with.

Anyway... I've done some other stupid ass shit.... but those come to mind first.

%)

I took 5 ecstasy pills and 2 grams of grass with me through LAX. I smuggled that shit in the lady pocket

Hot Damn!!!
Ive always wanted to but ive never had the balls! :D
not a smart idea but its cool to see someone with the balls to do it haha

^^^All these people confessing about how they violate girls who are passed out is disgusting to me. These fucks are classic date rapists, or the guy at the party who preys on drunk/passed out girls. The other stuff is bad enough, but these sexual assualt stories make me sick. I hope the karma police catch up with them in a big way.

Dude i was drunk, and it wasnt exciting for me, i even hadnt a boner, it was for the fun, if i drinked some more, maybe id do it to a passed out dude, the purpose were the photos i found funny at the moment asshole, cheating your girlfriend is even worse i think.:|

Whats with all these replies about animal cruelty (don't get me wrong.. animal cruelty is wrong) when geeterd said he raped a passed out 15 year old..

the guy should be used in medicinal trials.. never allowed to see sunlight and fed only brick dust while living in complete isolation from EVERYONE (including animals)

I've done a lot of fucked up shit for drugs.

The worst thing I've ever done though, is abandon my pregnant girlfriend. I feel pretty awful thinking about it, but I couldnt handle a kid.

uhmmm... well, when i was sixteen i fell in love with this guy i met who was twenty-four, he had been with this girl for about six years and they were engaged. he lived far away and i slept with him while he was visiting for a couple days... we kept up this six months long-distance flirting thing and i basically convinced him to break up with his girlfriend.... he kept putting it off and but continued to talk to me and say how much he couldn’t stand her but needed some of her money to get enough to move. After the six months he decided to move closer to me and charged a bunch of stuff (plane tickets and hotels and shit for us to stay in) to her credit card. When he got here he found out girlfriend was pregnant..., i told him i wouldn't speak to him if he talked to his ex and he stopped talking to her.
he turned out to be a complete asshole (big surprise) and was abusive, so i got mine in end. but his girlfriend ended up miscarrying the baby. it makes a bit sick to remember but i was sixteen/seventeen and so in love. i've never tried to break a relationship since then tho.
besides that, the shit i've done to my parents (using their money to buy diet pills, drugs, cigarettes, and lying to them and breaking their hearts) makes me sick.

Last edited:
Some people are most offended by the child rape, others by the animal cruelty, but I would remind everybody that these people are baring their souls here, and while we certainly don't have to condone what they have done, a supportive attitude might help them heal.

Something like "that's really low, but I am glad that it is the worst thing you have done - I bet that you have suffered a lot because you did that - what can you do to try to heal? Educate young people about date rape? Save animals destined for death in shelters? "

I would remind everyone here that a large portion of (admittedly brainwashed) people in the world would condemn all of us for using chemicals that they don't approve of. For some of them, their post would be "I smoked marijuana once and felt guilty for years afterward" or something equally ridiculous to us. They may be brainwashed, but they are people, too, and their views count (as unfortunate as that may seem).

Since I am a vegetarian who eats no animal products, I could look at the people pointing fingers at the person who slit a kitten's throat (yes, I was momentarily repulsed) and ask how many cows, pigs, chickens, and fish they have caused to be killed in the past month, and how many they caused to be tortured in factory farms for their milk and eggs. But I don't think that we are here to point the finger. Just as I can understand that people who eat animals aren't bad people (though I don't condone what they do), let's all try to understand that the child rapists and animal torturers are unquestionably suffering because of what they have done, and that having done something once (or even many times, in the past) that is very low down on our personal lists doesn't mean that they are bad people - they were just ignorant, and they are learning (like we all are). They are, after all, "confessing" in public, which is one way of attempting to heal. Let's be good listeners and as supportive as possible, rather than cursing them with death threats.

The "worst" thing I've done was when I was very young and curious about how my wiener tasted. Couldn't reach to find out but I found a blue, rubber wiener in my mom's dresser. It tasted kinda like cinnamon :(

I didn't realize what I had done until years later lol.

this stuff doesn't bother me as much as that, but as far as "worst" as in regrets in my own moral decisions..

I remember feeling bad about badmouthing my grandfather (who raised me) just days before he went in for surgery and died from cardiac arrest. I really had a ton of respect for him just for his overall outlook on life, his war hero status, how much he cared about me etc I just had raging hormones and all that and said some dumb shit about him behind his back next thing you know I'm crying my eyes out because he's gone. I've finally gotten over the guilt though.

Oh and one time I left my mom's house after a weekend visit and was annoyed about something said by her and my brother, again in my emotional teenage years. So when she said "I love you" as I was leaving I just said "ok" and got in the car, yeah it doesn't seem huge for some people but I knew how much that would bother her, and it definitely irked her for a long time afterwards. She already has depression issues and that was pretty much the most spiteful thing I could have done and I knew it. Just the don't-give-a-shit attitude I said it with and all that. I'm still mad at myself for ever making her feel like that.

The "worst" thing I've done was when I was very young and curious about how my wiener tasted. Couldn't reach to find out but I found a blue, rubber wiener in my mom's dresser. It tasted kinda like cinnamon

I didn't realize what I had done until years later lol.

this stuff doesn't bother me as much as that, but as far as "worst" as in regrets in my own moral decisions..

i dont see how this is so bad?

lol

I tasted a big blue spicy RIBBED-FOR-MY-MOTHER'S-PLEASURE dildo. Fuck.

And by very young I probably mean like 8.