Worst thing you have ever done?

In elementary school this kid had his head near the chiselled grannuled side of the school building playing with another girl. He did not see me as I threw a kickball. It struck his head, his head struck the side of the gnarled stone building, and he began crying like mad.

I never was identified nor did I confess. I did not get to see what happened to his head (special education kid... real goofy) ... I threw it really hard ... I felt awful immediately...

it feels good to get this off my chest. this should become a confessional thread. haha

one time i renacted that scene from true lies with the gasoline burning on water8( . well, i wasnt swimming in the water, i made a rat do it.8o he didnt live.:(

In first grade, I put a thumb tack on a chair right before my friend was about to sit on it. I immediately remorsed this and wanted to remove it as soon as I could... but it was too late. He ended up with the tack stuck into his ass cheek. The teacher probably thought I would turn out to be an ax murderer

There are so many things that I could list...but I think the one that resonates in my mind is when I slit a kittens throat.

I once shot an animal and didnt eat the meat or show it respect. just shot it with a gun for no reason. Felt completely crushed when I realised I killled it for ABSOLUTELY NO reason. it was from then on that I started to become "hipppiesh" . BTW it was just a squirel but walking over this usualy very lifeful creature which I had stolen from (stolen its life force) I couldnt help but feel its pain, feel the pain of "life" as that animals entire existance and possibilities were gone because of me. Not saying the thing was going to find a cure to cancer but it could have done things which it no longer could have because I killed it, and in that aspect EVERYTHING lost something.

Iv done other stufff, but that was prob the worst, just killing something for no reason...

74zk said:
When i was about 14 i was walking by this little pond where a group of duck(s?) were floating around.

I picked up a rock and skipped it along the water hoping to hit one. After two failed attempted, the third rock hit a duck hard on the throat.

I stood there all sad watching the duck quack around for about two minutes before it.. stopped quacking. The other duck(s?) were looking at it, and then i could feel them all stare at me, an di figured this was when god was going to strike me down.

I Lol'ed so much.

I recently called one of my best friends fat and shes really insecure about it...I then proceeded to slag her off again about being fat the same night when I was drunk. Pretty much uncalled for. Don't know if she'll ever forgive me! :(

Once when i was young and loved adrenalin rushes, i was with some friends, throwing rocks at cars(i regret this so much, at the time i was ignorant to the danger) that were coming on this road, but were partly covered by trees, i hurled half a brick, and proceeded to hear a windscreen shatter, and tires screech... Me and my friends legged it like mad men...Please dont chastise me about that, trust me i realise how fucked up that was, and i never found out if i caused any injuries or just a hefty repair bill.. Fuck how stupid.

Another time, when i was 17, i took some pictures of my girlfriend fingering her self and what not, and when she dumped me(was my fault anyways), i flipped and went into a kind of revenge mode and emailed the pictures to her father..

I purchased Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer on COMCAST ON DEMAND

I think this topps taping the episode of golden girls.

privatecaller said:
hahahahaha hilarious 8L4YN3 the gf bit.

Haha yeah thats really mean
s003.gif

I robbed my best friends house while I was high on meth to get more meth. He still has no idea and I feel bad abot it cause he really is a true friend. another time me and my boys were slangin LSD my ex g/f wanted 2 hits for her first trip I dosed her with 5 needless to say she freaked. and instead of comforting and helping her I was rdrunk and rolling and went out of my way to make her completly uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by 74zk
When i was about 14 i was walking by this little pond where a group of duck(s?) were floating around.

I picked up a rock and skipped it along the water hoping to hit one. After two failed attempted, the third rock hit a duck hard on the throat.

I stood there all sad watching the duck quack around for about two minutes before it.. stopped quacking. The other duck(s?) were looking at it, and then i could feel them all stare at me, an di figured this was when god was going to strike me down.

You do realise this makes you a C%@T

:(

once i threw a rock at a duckling in the pond and broke it's neck, it was still floating and chirping but it wasn't upright but sideways, the mother duck was heated and after trying to bite some life back into the duckling, made a beeline straight for me and tried to bite me and hit me with its wings in midair.