Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11:11 said:
In fact the Universe is so big I wouldn't be surprised if there are whole planets made of DMT somewhere

As a matter of fact, if you believe in the idea of a truly infinite multidimensional universe, then such a thing is not only possible, but necessary, because if all possible existences exist, then one is going to contain a DMT-planet.

Isn't thinking about infinity fun? =D

(It's certainly a nice break from a hellish past week of working extreme overtime. I hope it didn't get too messy in here!)

Xorkoth said:
As a matter of fact, if you believe in the idea of a truly infinite multidimensional universe, then such a thing is not only possible, but necessary, because if all possible existences exist, then one is going to contain a DMT-planet.

Isn't thinking about infinity fun? =D

(It's certainly a nice break from a hellish past week of working extreme overtime. I hope it didn't get too messy in here!)

A DMT planet would be an interesting vacation spot but I certainly wouldn't want to live there.:\

There is not a coincidence in the fact that our brains also endogenously synthesize DMT. I believe smoking DMT is training your brain to synthesize endogenous DMT at a greater rate.

4-AcO-DMT and 4-ho-DMT help with this process too (like loosening the muscles or grip on the pineal gland).

Hmm... if BD gives it the thumbs up like that (especially over miprocin), I'm going to have to get some of this for my first excursion in the RC world in about 2 years. :D

Wow, Mean Girl and MagickalKat both made an appearance in the same night!

...And everyone knows there are no coincidences...

I don't really know what you mean by that post, Xorkoth, but if you think we're one and the same or something, you're mistaken. If not, I apologize and remain confused.

^i think Xork is just surprised some old bluelighters came out of hiding.

^^ We have a winner!

Although I do think that we're all one in a spiritual sense. But I was just being silly in my previous post. ;)

That would make sense, lol.

Either way, hopefully I'll be a bit more active in the coming weeks. Had my lung collapse a few weeks ago (spontaneous pneumothorax) so I have to take it easy for another 6-8 weeks. After that, hopefully I'll have an excursion here and there.

Definitely excited about this substance either way :D

which is more visual for you, this chemical or 4-AcO-MiPT??? I'm getting to try mipracetyl soonish and am excited about the reports on it being very visual. 4-AcO-DMT has not been very visual for me (surprising because mushrooms are insanely visual for me).

they are equal in visual intensity for me.

The visual quality, sharpness, beauty, complexity, detail, creativeness, etc of 4-aco-DMT is far superior IMO.

Although I do think that we're all one in a spiritual sense

A bit like if we all subscribed to the exact same political theory ? Or you mean we are interconnected universally/spiritually?

If so I would say "yes we could be, BUT not necessarily"

You agree/disagree with this?

I know I often seem maybe to pick at things you say but to be honest it's because I am sometimes not certain exactly what you mean , nothing more to it than that.

*just thought I would throw that in*

the idea that we are all one, or part of some superconsciousness, has something terribly totalitarian to it. though no doubt we are all part of the same thing somehow, and are all connected. Separateness is an illusion. I believe there is a collective unconscious but I don't know if that collective unconscious in itself an entity. I am not comfortable with the notion that it might be.

i think ill be dosing 30 mg at a show on wednesday,im excited to see what its gonna be like trying to hold my shit together whilst dancing to my favorite beats :) ill have a car tp go sit in if everything becomes too much.

Ximot said:
the idea that we are all one, or part of some superconsciousness, has something terribly totalitarian to it. though no doubt we are all part of the same thing somehow, and are all connected. Separateness is an illusion. I believe there is a collective unconscious but I don't know if that collective unconscious in itself an entity. I am not comfortable with the notion that it might be.

Its something I've been pondering for awhile now. My own studies in philosophy have told me its best left for a few years down the line. In western philosophy, the idea of the mind has been confined to the person.

But, my experience with psychedelics has revealed to me that the mind can extend into so called 'external' reality. If its possible for the mind to truly entail another entity like a plant or a river, then it may be possible for two minds to come together to form one, and to keep this up, ad infinitum until we are all connected together as One Mind.

The 'connecting' process may be more on the order of realization (ie that we already are).

gonna be delving into this one tonight,splitting a 31 mg foily with my gf,and have an extra 30mg in a foily to take bumps off of,not exceeding 10mg a piece...super excited!

ended up dosing around 20mg,and then a special suprise came into play...a fat line of molly at 1.30 after ingestion....i must say that this is the most euphoric combo ive done..amazing body high,crystal clear vision and HUGE euphoric rushes,i love it!

zophen said:
A bit like if we all subscribed to the exact same political theory ? Or you mean we are interconnected universally/spiritually?

If so I would say "yes we could be, BUT not necessarily"

You agree/disagree with this?

I know I often seem maybe to pick at things you say but to be honest it's because I am sometimes not certain exactly what you mean , nothing more to it than that.

*just thought I would throw that in*

I mean in the sense that we are all a part of the same thing, not that we all believe the same thing as individuals. :)

I also can't deny your statement, since of course I don't actually KNOW nor do any of us. It's only my experiences and the shared experiences with others that have led me to believe it. Sometimes you just experience something so real, that feeling of waking up and this immensity of knowledge and prior experience and multidimensionality pours in and you find it absolutely hysterical that you could have shut that out. Either hysterical, or horrifying. In any case, ever since I woke up that first time, I've been absolutely sure that we are, at the very least, a part of something much greater than ourselves, be it the planet, something multidimensional, or the entire everything of existence.

I finally pushed it too far last Friday. I mixed 4-aco-dmt with 2-ce and kratom. Everything was lovely until I stupidly decided to redose with the 4-aco- I nearly half filled a cap with a redose and within 20 minutes I knew I'd really pulled a dipshit move.

There was a manic energy that had my mind turn in on itself and it was way too much to roll with. I felt fantastic at first but it quickly spiraled out of a useful energy. I literally felt insane- not fun at all. I ( stupidly)ended up flushing all of my 4-aco, 2c-e, and kratom in the toilet. I just stayed really busy by cleaning the house- because I knew to do something physical would be grounding. I seriously regret the the whole incident because I know better than that. Sure enough 3 hours later I was fine and enjoying myself again. Live and learn I guess. I've never been so panicked that I flushed my stash, and it's really a loss because I didn't take 4-aco... by itself before deciding that mixing with 2-ce would be a winner of an idea. I didn't give 4-aco the respect it deserves and it bit back. But I really don't consider it a negative experience- but I'll say it was the single most difficult session that I managed pull back from the brink of being a complete disaster- potentially physically, mentally, and spiritually traumatizing. In fact I feel even more confident in basic sanity than I ever have because it was so difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.