• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt sure, I love Ketamine for tripping but i love MDMA too. I went with K cuz its more of a traditional psychedellic.

Mdma!!!!

Is not my favorite psychedelic...Although it is a psychedelic, PuRE Powder anyway...not any speeded up meth up stuff.

2ct7.
If you haven't done it you better ask somebody, entitiy contact, visuals, time jumping. Whats not to love? 10mg intranasally. Its the reason in a nutshell that psychedelics are illegal and why governments and power structures are afraid of this "stuff".

2ct7 is DA Shit.

Salvia. Salvia is the definition of why I "Get High"
What a drug...at threshold and near breakthrough doses (too scared to breakthrough...broke through on some 5meo-dmt once and it cured me of being too "hasty" with these substances.

Seriously Salvia & NOS...that is some shit.

Freaked my ass off on some mushrooms...(never know where that shit is headed... )

And as always...kind bud.

Never K'd got a birthday coming up tho... singing "I need some SPACE."

2c-e is some serious shit too!

MindCrime said:
2ct7.
If you haven't done it you better ask somebody, entitiy contact, visuals, time jumping. Whats not to love? 10mg intranasally. Its the reason in a nutshell that psychedelics are illegal and why governments and power structures are afraid of this "stuff".

2ct7 is DA Shit.
Hmmm... intriguing! :D

I want some.

Ravr said:
I don't eat during any of my trips....

u eat while on acid tripping? Did the food taste better or something?:)

Some friends and I ate some cereal and I could swear that I could taste the filed and feel the sunshine it took to grow the oats lmao.. ahh good times.. eating is great on acid to me. I can single out each and every level of flavor and spice.

Anywho, my vote would have to go to LSD. Great in high doses and low!

Church said:
Well said. I agree... MDMA isn't intellectual. MDMA is to me, emotionally, what LSD is to me, intellectually.

So true.. same for me. And mushrooms are somewhere in the middle, some emotion, some thought. And for those rare occasions, where warranted, LSD+MDMA for the true fireworks of the mind.

Gawd LSD is highly emotional for me as are all tryptamines , how can one not be failed to be moved by such beauty or profundity ?
The one real exception being 2CD and other 2Cs are not as emotional as tryptamines IMHO!

Ketamine...

It was my drug of choice.

I loved to take a single big bump of that stuff at home, at night, when it was calm, and visiting some strange places in my mind.

One the things that I love about ketamine is that it is safe. If you start to panic during your trip, well, you're safely at home, nearly unable to walk, you can't do things that will put you in danger.

Sometimes, while doing K, I feeled like if I was a little place that was only for me, where it was possible to escape to get a break.

Also, doing K while watching some favorite movies was pretty great. I was able "to get into the movie", to interact with it.

It was so great to visit so many places mentally, with so much details...

And, it's the drug that helped me to stop doing drugs.

During a trip, I wondered myself why I had to create artificial worlds in my mind. Why not working on the real world, instead of going away in an artificial world?

LSD. It's like I'm back in the craddle of the universe where I began. It creates a mental space that seems so natural, and comforting, and insightful, and full of LOVE. K is fun to kick you in the balls every once in awhile, but it's only FUN, not meaningful the way LSD is.

LSD,
although I've yet to have access to DMT.

LSD moves mad furniture.

I like most, too many bad trips on acid for me to consider it any time soon, DMT is in a class all by itself if and only for the fact your brain produces it naturally during sleep, near death experiences and the dying process and it's found in almost every living thing if not all living things, I like ketamine since I could do wonderous things with my mind on it not to mention have o.o.b.e.'s and psychic experiences, MDMA since it feels great and I enjoy the visual aspect behind my closed eyelids (even if it's because I did way too much acid in my life), Magic Mushrooms are alot of fun, visually entrancing and help put my head back straight on my shoulders while making me more one with the world and raising my intelligence, and actually, THC is psychedelic to me when I'm really high and see visuals behind my eyelids once again, it also has trip-like stimulating effects for me when doing anything creative.., I know some I mentioned aren't "technically" psychedelics or all that similar from one to the next but have a psychedelic impact on me none the less.. I also am really sensitive to "drugs" though

Salvia was my favorite psychedelic (dont' do anything anymore) because of its amazing power. Such a small amount of substance can take you so far from reality in the blink of an eye. I liked it because I feared and respected the experience. I never felt uneasy doing any other substance besides salvia.. I just had no idea what to expect each time I did it.

Probably my individually most powerful Salvia trip took me back to the formation of the universe and replayed the BigBang and the following 10 billion or so years, down to the evolution of life and eventual emergence of man, following life up my family tree to my day of birth and then replayed what felt like every moment I've ever experienced in complete vivid detail. The trip ended with my taking the hit of Salvia and exhaling the smoke / setting down the bong. All in all the experience lasted probably a few seconds tops but in my mind it lasted a half a billion lifetimes. It was absolutely astounding... no other drug ever came close to anything like that.

8o Holy $#!+ aanallein, I'm speechless, to Salvia or bust, now I've gotta hit it from a bong, I smoked very little and it was very strange but now I have to get my hands on some again

^ Just be careful and be in a safe environment. I got really into salvia for a while and found that the best experience for me would be late at night in my room in complete darkness by myself. I would load the bong (about a 1 footer) with about 1/2 a bowl of dried salvia leaf and then cover that with 5x or 10x extract. I would try to really milk the salvia til the bong chamber was completely full of thick dark smoke, then clear it all rapidly in 1 big clear. Immediately I would set down the bong, put on my headphones which would usually be playing Voyage into Trance by Paul Oakenfold or Tranceport or other long, deep dark trance mixes and lay down quickly on my bed.

I got to the point where I could resist the fall into Salvia space just long enough to get all that accomplished before becoming engulfed by it. I found that in this "ideal" setting (for me anyways as it offered completely muting of my surroundings, allowing me to focus on the experience) the effects would last FAR FAR longer than any other way consumed. Furthermore, like DXM salvia is EXTREMELY auditory. Music takes on entirely new meaning when deep in a salvia state.

Lastly, just to throw it out there, cocaine and alcohol synergize with Salvia in a way unlike anything else I've experienced before. I had a 6 hour journey into Salvia space one night doing what I did before after having consumed a good bit of cocaine and alcohol. It left me pretty shaken up though but was pretty remarkable. (didn't expect it to happen and had to call in sick to work the next day.. was pretty much wrecked emotionally/physically).

Oh and just fyi, Salvia has reverse tolerance in my experience. The more you do it, the more comfortable entering the "space" becomes and you can control your trips much easier and with much less anxiety/fear/terror. The first few times are so alien that you basicaly have to take a huge amount and force your way to the other side which leaves you completely overwhelmed by the power of the substance. I can easily say that I have never been completely terrified in my life except for some of my first salvia experiences. It felt like I was being ripped out of reality very roughly and transported to an unfriendly plane where nothing was familar. With experience though it becomes smooth and controllable and the amount of substance required to trip decreases markedly.

most definitely LSD. mescaline is also one of my favorites, although mild in low doses... it's extremely sedating and euphoric. i've tried it many ways, and smoking the peel is by far the best. K is great but it just doesn't deliver as much as i'd like it to. it hasn't proven to be as intense for me as it is for my friends :\ . i love though, how acid makes the world unfold; how i become so hyper-sensitive to the things around me... that fragility makes for wondrous moments

Last edited:
Mescaline with Salvia as a very close second.

My experiences with Mescaline were utterly awe inspiring. Nothing I have felt has ever been so beautiful. Salvia has helped me to learn secrets of life, and is my favorite "teacher" psychoactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.