• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Yellow pill with a small "P" or "R" on it?

Punk Rolla

Bluelighter
I have never seen this type of roll before, but a co-worker brought it to me and told me he can get a bunch of these for real cheap but he didn't know how good they are. I told him i didn't know if they were crap or even contained any xtc at all... any info on these? BTW, it had a crease on the back (to break it in half easy, forget the term for this)
THanks

score - (noun) line on back of pill to facilitate it's breaking in half. Or, the act of buying drugs eg "Scored some top gear tonight".Can't help with the question though.

I'm across the country on the east coast (Atl), however have some info on the yellow pills with a small 'P'. If they have a circle around the 'P', they were being termed "Polos" or "Porshes"(?) here. My friend tested one he was given and it turned yellow --> 2CB!!! Total crap unless you like this chemical. Of course we are seperated by such a large area that these could be totally different. Although, it makes me wonder since you said you could obtain them for so cheap. You should by an ez-test for 20 bucks and determine for yourself.

I'm across the country on the east coast (Atl), however have some info on the yellow pills with a small 'P'. If they have a circle around the 'P', they were being termed "Polos" or "Porshes"(?) here. My friend tested one he was given and it turned yellow --> 2CB!!! Total crap unless you like this chemical. Of course we are seperated by such a large area that these could be totally different. Although, it makes me wonder since you said you could obtain them for so cheap. You should by an ez-test for 20 bucks and determine for yourself.

No it is not 2cb. These pills have been sold all around the US, trying to be passed off as ecstacy. They are Wal-Mart brand allergy pills. Look it up on www.dancesafe.org to see if that is the pill you are talking about. Everything so far that resembles what you are saying is this allergy pill. It can be sold under any name.
~T

yea they prolly are allergy (or some type of medical pill)...
Something this morning made me realize how easy it would be to sell off fake xtc... My mom picked me up some vitamins to start taking and the vitamin B pill is small and white with a score on the back of it... looks like it could be E heh
------------------
"When i'm lost, will you run, will you come find me?
Can you find the time
Will you read, will you call, could you shout for me?
Can you spend the time
If you look, like a book, then you will read me,
You can read the lines
If i run, and i fall, i know you'll be waiting,
Time after time"