• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post your roll tricks HERE! (MERGED)

dumps are Ace, girls, showers, lotion, laying on soft carpet, having loud bass music, laying with your head next to a sub.. some nice gum, like 5 gum and an energy drink. not really a trick, but they are legit.

Best things to do while rolling?

I tried mdma for the first time a couple of days ago and had a really good time. It was quite chilled out and we didn't really get up to much other than just chilling.

Is there any things to do in particular that can make the experience even more amazing?

Try the search engine or the directory, this topic has been discussed a ton here.

Look at a lightshow crosseyed.. it can make you sort of hallucinate a second clear picture of the lightshow and person :p its pretty weird shit..

Sorry but I have to say it...

Nitrous Oxide while getting a blowjob.

You can not blow up harder.

-anything you can get as a strobe get it xD
-cigs
-speed
-techno
-head rubs/massages
-chicks
-lots of people on e having a great time also xD
-pool/shower

Sorry but I have to say it...

Nitrous Oxide while getting a blowjob.

You can not blow up harder.

stop with the nitrous already that shit is not a good idea to do while rolling hell it can kill you just doing it sober. i went to a party with my wife once and we were all rolling and have a blast till some asshole whipped out a can of duster. fuckers were hitting it real hard and passing out so we just left. idiot like that dont deserve my pity when they end up in the hospital

stop with the nitrous already that shit is not a good idea to do while rolling hell it can kill you just doing it sober. i went to a party with my wife once and we were all rolling and have a blast till some asshole whipped out a can of duster. fuckers were hitting it real hard and passing out so we just left. idiot like that dont deserve my pity when they end up in the hospital

Sorry but duster and nitrous aren't the same thing (duster is nasty, always considered it to be a dirty crude wanna-be nitrous) and your statement is just flat out wrong. I guess you COULD die doing nitrous sober but it would sure take a lot and it doesn't seem to be common. Using nitrous in a reasonable amount (yeah you could do too much, duh!) on occasion is fine and I've been doing it for ten years. I've never passed out while rolling, and that sounds both disgusting and unsafe. Sounds like you could stand to do a little more reading.

A 3D movie, went to see resident evil in 3D and when i could get things "in perspective," i still didn't know what was goin on. i give the movie 2 thumbs up though %)

Nitrous oxide is actually one of the safest drugs available and I believe it is still used by dentists to knock you out while doing dental work.

Sadly some people did die using Nitrous in Australia a few years ago. They had acquired a large gas bottle of the stuff and opened it inside a car with all the windows up. Very bad mistake. Taken in pure form with no added or very little added fresh air or oxygen is bad.

Most people use the whipped cream cartidges and doing this is very safe as a general rule.

Duster on the other hand..........and I guess you mean this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_duster is a completely different story. Thats definitely not good for you.

I have never heard of Nitrous being called duster before. They are two quite different things.

Nitrous oxide is actually one of the safest drugs available and I believe it is still used by dentists to knock you out while doing dental work.

Sadly some people did die using Nitrous in Australia a few years ago. They had acquired a large gas bottle of the stuff and opened it inside a car with all the windows up. Very bad mistake. Taken in pure form with no added or very little added fresh air or oxygen is bad.

Most people use the whipped cream cartidges and doing this is very safe as a general rule.

Duster on the other hand..........and I guess you mean this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_duster is a completely different story. Thats definitely not good for you.

I have never heard of Nitrous being called duster before. They are two quite different things.

yes i am talking about that on the link when i say duster. but if you dont do nitrous right you can asphyxiate and if you do it too much it can cause vitamin b12 deficiency

I tried mdma for the first time a couple of days ago and had a really good time. It was quite chilled out and we didn't really get up to much other than just chilling.

Is there any things to do in particular that can make the experience even more amazing?

Get a friend to give you a light show then punch him in the face when you realise it's actually really fuckjng annoying which should take all of 9 seconds.

Get a friend to give you a light show then punch him in the face when you realise it's actually really fuckjng annoying which should take all of 9 seconds.

lmao that shit was funny. although you have to think, people who dont know how to do sticks gotta start somewhere. and the best time to practice is when you are rolling bc you can go for hours and are more fluid, although good luck remembering half the shit you do while learning. if someone is giving me a show and they suck i usually give them the basics and let them practice on me

Get some reasonably hot water, not boiling but still hot, and have someone spill a small amount on you stomach. Oooorrrrrrrgggaaaassssssmmmmiiiccccc :)

I just went Back and read this and realized how high I was when I wrote it.

Nevertheless it is still pretty nice. :)

Lightshows.
Sex.
Ejaculation.

And rolling arouned in the sand... Fun stuff lol

yes i am talking about that on the link when i say duster. but if you dont do nitrous right you can asphyxiate and if you do it too much it can cause vitamin b12 deficiency

Some of us are experienced, intelligent, and know what we are doing. I know how to do nitrous right and have never put myself in danger in the 10 years I've been doing it. I get pretty irritated when people make stupid blank statements about drugs they don't know much about. NITROUS AND DUSTER ARE LIKE THE SAME BRO CAUSE YOU INHALE THEM... uhhhh no. If you don't like them, fine, but I do and have spent quite a bit of time reading up on the subject, and have quite a bit of experience with them. Just cause you saw some trashy dudes passing out from duster does not equal nirtous isn't safe.

Now back to the topic at hand - if you haven't tried it on MDMA, you are missing out on a whole new level of MDMA. Those who have been there know exactly what I'm talking about.

Since the topic of it being dangerous has been brought up, it's probably necessary to list a few safety precautions for those who haven't done it and may be interested in trying it.

First off, make sure you are sitting down. When nitrous hits you sober, it can be difficult to stand. (For the record, I think doing nitrous sober is pointless.) When nitrous hits you on MDMA, you will blow up so hard you wont be able to move. You will just sit there in complete and utter bliss.

Second, make sure you inhale it through a balloon if you have a tank. I've never had one but have read stories of people just taking it directly from the tank and freezing their lungs due to the temperature of Nitrous. Transferring it to a balloon gives it time to reach a safe temperature. I have never had nitrous from a tank though. I have one of the homemade whipped cream dispensers and get the chargers online. They are WAY WAY WAY cheaper that way.

Third, don't do too much of this stuff. Now I've seen people do doubles and triples and more, what I believe to be disgusting amounts of nitrous at once, so in all seriousness, this stuff is safe and your body and brain can handle a great deal of it. But it's not necessary at all and why put yourself at risk? A reasonable amount through out your peak will take you to a place you've never been. Once you reach your limit on nitrous, you will know, because they aren't as pleasurable anymore and you just start to feel used up and get a headache if you just keep doing them.

My boyfriend and I like to roll together and "blowjob whippits" are something we came up. We usually go back and forth between talking and listening to music and fucking and so the idea was born. You want to be laying down for this but just get the balloon ready, put on some awesome music, and go one at a time. It's out of this world and nothing really more can be said about it. If you're down with whippits and you ever have the opportunity to try this, go for it. You will not regret it!