Bluelight

Thread: Getting the most Euphoria from your Adderall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Getting the most Euphoria from your Adderall 
    Question
    Not sure if this is a basic question most people would know, if not you can move it to Other Drugs if you like.

I know that higher doses of adderall are supposed to be euphoric and speedy in a recreational way. But I take 30mg at a time everyday (for over a year now) due to ADHD and believe my tolerance is probably too high to get anythig off of it. I usually just swallow whole because the 10mg blue tabs crushed up ends up being way too much powder to sniff (especially 3 pills' worth). Its not worth the effort.

Is there anything that can help promote more euphoria? Would plugging lots of adderall just be asking for the "normal" splitting headache that comes with taking a little too much amps, with the same amont of euphoric feelings that would have come with swallowing? Or does the fact it is broken down and disolved quicker cause the dopamine reaction to happen faster?

I have swallowed 70-100mg before and still felt no euphoria, just speediness after a half hour or so.

I even take a break off of them for a week or more somtimes just to start back up witha higher dose, and still have no "feel good" sensations, just a major increase in brain activity.

I think I am just too immuned to them, does this happen? Is there 1 certain
    salt in the mixture that is solely responsible for euphoria one might feel, and if so, how can I potentiate that certain salt?

2. Collapse Details

You could try IV...

Or you could also extract and purify the D-amp out of it and foil it. I have heard good results about that.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    plugging is more efficient than swallowing, but if you've taken 100mg with no euphoria, with a reg dose of 30mg, you're probably out of luck. you might just be too tolerant to the amphetamine feeling. after using daily for a year you'd need much more than a couple weeks to drop back down to near baseline. and even then it seems like most regular amphetamine users never regain that initial euphoria.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BitchSlap
    I know that higher doses of adderall are supposed to be euphoric and speedy in a recreational way. But I take 30mg at a time everyday (for over a year now) due to ADHD and believe my tolerance is probably too high to get anythig off of it.
    Well, you've taken amphetamine every day for over a year - you're used to it. Personally, I remember the euphoria I once associated with amphetamine, but I haven't experienced that feeling for a long time now. (Sure, amphetamine still makes me feel better, but it doesn't work as well as it used to do.)

5. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Doesnt Adderall have time release?

I always thought it did so I dont do it without crushing it because I've heard that deactivates the time release... I could be way wrong though.

Also, I really like taking adderall nasally because it has the sweetest drip.
    It's like fucking candy for my nostrils.

6. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I got off track... I guess what I was trying to say is that if it really does have time release and crushing it helps deactive it then you should try that at the higher dosage because the time release is probably affecting the euphoric feeling that you desire. Again, I might not know what Im talking about.

7. Collapse Details

take 200mg

8. Collapse Details

whoa^ I think I'd go crazy if I took that much with nothing planned ahead of time for me to do with myself. I could make it a major spring cleaning day.

I am a housekeeper, and the one time I took 100mg was before a long 11 hour day at work So I didnt notice anything except I had worked wayyyy overtime and thought it ws only 2pm...but it was close to 6pm. oops.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamLyra
    Doesnt Adderall have time release?
    Adderall XR, yes. ("XR" stands for "extended release".)

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    You could try IV...
    Slamming pills is a very bad idea....... Only for the hardcore and reckless

11. Collapse Details

you can't shoot adderall

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^^ Yes you can, it's just a really bad idea.

13. Collapse Details

If your not getting high off 100mg you wont off 200mg, its called having a 'blown fuse' it happens to a lot of people, if you get high one day you wont get high the next, you need to take a break, seeing as though youve been on it so long, I wouldnt have a clue how long you would need to take a break from it to get high again, it could be 1 day, 2 weeks or 2 months/

14. Collapse Details

200mg Adderall would be hellish...

15. Collapse Details

Ive done it MISTAKEEE, The most intense BALLS TO THE WALL Euphoria, then Irratation Instability Insomnia and psychosis for about 12 hours, horrible for your heart

16. Collapse Details

^^
    then why did you recommend it??

Quote Originally Posted by MikecMikec
    take 200mg

17. Collapse Details

i take 30-60mg IR daily, have been on it for just over a year and need 30mg *minimum* a day just to get me going.

the only time i ever got euphoric from it was the very first time i took it, i tried 60mg XR and it was the most amazing feeling in the world, i couldn't stop thinking about it until i finally got my own script, for 30mg IR 2x daily. but i never got euphoria from it ever, i don't know why. i've tried to take it recreationally on the weekends and increased my dose to 90-150mg and it still does *nothing.* makes me more awake, yeah, but that's all. i actually get really irritable on high doses.

someone mentioned above how it takes a really long time to go back to baseline, like a year or more, i've heard this also. sux.

as far as potentiating, im not sure if it really works but i take magnesium with it. or try taking rolaids or something with calcium carbonate about 30 minutes before you take the adderall. and be sure to stay away from ANYthing with vitamin C in it within 4 hours, it kills the effects.

18. Collapse Details

i was on adderall when in school for about 6 years, iv been off it for 3 years and when i want to get high i take about 150 mg of timed release 30's, it always seems to work for me but start early or you wont sleep very well

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by BitchSlap
    Not sure if this is a basic question most people would know, if not you can move it to Other Drugs if you like.

I know that higher doses of adderall are supposed to be euphoric and speedy in a recreational way. But I take 30mg at a time everyday (for over a year now) due to ADHD and believe my tolerance is probably too high to get anythig off of it. I usually just swallow whole because the 10mg blue tabs crushed up ends up being way too much powder to sniff (especially 3 pills' worth). Its not worth the effort.

Is there anything that can help promote more euphoria? Would plugging lots of adderall just be asking for the "normal" splitting headache that comes with taking a little too much amps, with the same amont of euphoric feelings that would have come with swallowing? Or does the fact it is broken down and disolved quicker cause the dopamine reaction to happen faster?

I have swallowed 70-100mg before and still felt no euphoria, just speediness after a half hour or so.

I even take a break off of them for a week or more somtimes just to start back up witha higher dose, and still have no "feel good" sensations, just a major increase in brain activity.

I think I am just too immuned to them, does this happen? Is there 1 certain
    salt in the mixture that is solely responsible for euphoria one might feel, and if so, how can I potentiate that certain salt?
    i have been on DexAmphetamine for 6 months and have the same problem - dont get high at all - just makes me 'normal'.

The drug that has helped me alot are Propranolol (40mg with your LAST DEX of the day). It takes away the Dex jitters and makes my dopamine go right up (body and mind) for a few hours - very subtle clean nice high, with NO comedown the next day.

Dont take more than 40mg or it will flatten you - If you take 80mg of Propranolol at night just before sleep it makes you very calm and relaxed and get a very deep sleep, and stops the dex high.

The other drug i have tried with Dex is Amisulpride, (an anti-psychotic in high doses, and a mood brightener in small doses) which blocks D2/D3 receptors. In very low doses (15mg - 25mg) it gives me a really big high with Dex but i did crash the next few days so i have not tried that combo again.

Coffee gets me high on Dex, but i think it is not good for me, so my rule is to only drink green tea on Dex (you can never have too many anti-oxidents on Dexamphetamine).

Good luck !

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Beat
    The other drug i have tried with Dex is Amisulpride, (an anti-psychotic in high doses, and a mood brightener in small doses) which blocks D2/D3 receptors. In very low doses (15mg - 25mg) it gives me a really big high with Dex but i did crash the next few days so i have not tried that combo again.

Coffee gets me high on Dex, but i think it is not good for me, so my rule is to only drink green tea on Dex (you can never have too many anti-oxidents on Dexamphetamine).

Good luck !
    is the Amisulpride commonly prescribed in the US, do you know? I've got enough history of several anti-depressants and anti-psychotics to probably have my doc get me this in a low-dose, but I haven't heard of this.

LOL, so coffee isn't good for you, but dex is??? Actually coffee has anti-oxidants also, but not as many as green tea. Hmm, dark chocolate does too. That's my excuse for eatin it.

21. Collapse Details

The euphoria only comes from when your body is new to the adderall. It stimulates your nervous system and creates a euphoria but your body acclimates and adjusts for that after a little while.

This is why a lot of people think they are rolling on E when all they've taken is just a pill of speed. Regular use of speed or after enough times, the euphoria just goes away unless you stop for a while.

22. Collapse Details

Yeah i have became tolerant to adderall as well prescribed 60 mg a day but i way out do that by far. so can anyone tell me if i switch to dexadrine will it be a new experience or same situation? anyone info will help what should i do toget it back? Thanks, Sonic

23. Collapse Details

bicarb soda mixed in water will potentiate amphetamines

24. Collapse Details

I suggest (crystal) methamphetamine, smoked. I'm sure that would give you a little something of what your looking for

25. Collapse Details

If you dose enough you'll get euphoria..
    The problem is if you try to get high while described a medication it's therapeutical effect will be shot due to the higher tolerance..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast