• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

continuousbeing

Bluelighter
I have heard and read a lot about a large scale evolution in or around 2012 to the 4th dimension. Now, lets just assume that that is true, and that it is not everyone that will ascend.

My question is, do oyu think that we would see a large influx into our dimension of beings/energy/cosnsciousness from a lower dimension? Does this even make any sense to anyone else but me? :)

one love

If you are talking about dimensions as in hieght, width, and length, the fourth dimention would be time.

I don't think a lifeform can move or shift from a two dimentional world to a 3D one.

Where have you heard this from? No offence but it sounds sort of a hippy-like theory which has used science words to sound plausable.

We currently exist in a 4 dimensional (at least on a large scale 4d) universe, as Farscape says, 3D space and 1D time. We already have lower dimensions, 1D and 2D space existing within our universe (smaller dimensional spaces can be embedded within larger dimensional spaces).

Its not thought that 2D universes (and especially 1D) with life can exist. A 1d lifeform would be confined to a line. Objects would be unable to pass one another, so you can never go from a setup like ABC to ACB, because B cannot move out of C's way to let it past. Hence you can't get much complexity.

A 2D space doesn't have this problem, you're on a plane, but now you generate other problems. Consider our digestive system (or even worse, our circulatory system). Its a long "tube" though us. Thats okay, because its enclosed within our bodies. What about a long tube through a 2D object, it would split the object in half. Hence you can't get objects with overly complicated makeups because they'd fall apart. Not to mention the whole problem about disipation of radiation in only 2D being too "slow".

1D and 2D life forms in our own 3 spacial dimension universe wouldn't happen because it would require things to be confined to 1 or 2d, which doesn't happen.

Of course, if you believe in the whole "ascension, higher planes, conciousness as energy" palarva, then I doubt any of that would bother you. Suffice to say, at the moment, our understanding of physics says "Forget it" when it comes to life anything like our own or even a universe stable enough for life to appear for 1 or 2d universes, hence I don't see how there is a current line of thought that is anything more than philisophical mumbo jumbo which is pointing towards "a large scale evolution in or around 2012 to the 4th dimension" I'm afraid :\ Nor does anything point to "ascension" in 2012 or any other time.

^what about mayan calenders and the venus transit? There is also that planet that is supposed to be near us in 2012. those things point to an ascension...

i won't hold my breath though.

What about the Venus transit on June 8th 2004? Nothing happened. I remember a few astronomy buffs standing in the middle of a courtyard in the summer using some device to watch it.

Having browsed through a few sites, it seems the event on that day will be the galactic and solar planes lining up, so at dawn the Sun will be between us and the Galactic core, with the band the Milky Way forms stretching along the horizon. Mayan mythology says that "The Milky Way "sits" on the earth, touching it at all points around, opening up the cosmic sky portal".

Personally, I think this is just another cosmic event. Its happened before, it'll happen again. Ancient civilisations considered eclipses or the alignment of certain planets to result in magical things, or that thunder was a gods way of saying "I'm pissed off". If you believe in this kind of stuff, up to you. I just don't see anything "major" about it, other than our interpretation. It'll be a nice view in the morning of Dec. 21st I'm sure, but nothing else.

what is everyone talking about an "ascension"?
is this some kind of evolutionary jump that humans are supposed to make.
or maybe that's x-men...
or maybe it's bullshit.
or maybe it's the end of the world.

Huh? Are we supposed to get invaded or something stupid?

Its a theory circulating around newage circles, by people who use crystals and sit in wooden pyramids and such to channel energy from various masters and angels and stuff.

They claim that the earth is coming to a critical mass sort of situation. Some people moving upto the 6th or 12th or 11th dimension (depending who you talk to), and other versions is that the earth itself is moving up in vibration/dimension and stuff like that. That these changes will bring about a higher consciousness on this planet and the possiblities of various aliens arriving (again, depending on who you talk to). Havent really been keeping tabs on all this, and its not necessarily related to the 2012 prophecies. Fact is that many native prophecies emphasis a dawning of a newage and so you get a lot of different stories going around. It is a pretty 'feel good' community, with an emphasis of certain meditational practices and clearning of the self to prepare for these changes.

Didnt hear anything about beings of lower dimensions coming in, mainly because these theories emphasis that we are pretty much the lowest dimension around.

lets bring back this thread in 2012, and someone here will be pwned

The theory for 2012 is that a large comet will come by earth and cause who effects.

research the plasma discharge model made by james mcanney .

comet? wasnt it like something about another planet that kinda glides past our solar system every few thousand years or something? I dunnno. Maybe Dr. who will show up and save the day. Overall, people have a shitload of beliefs that some outside inflience (god, jesus, ascention) will show up and fix things for us cause apparently we cant be fucked. Personally I recon we will be a bit more intelligent then that frog that slowly roasted alive in slow to boil water. hopefully anyway.

The planet can be referring to the mythical planet referred to us by the egyptians known as Nibiriu.

As to the comet reference. It is in fact supposed to be as a large as a planet, and the newest addition to our solar system besides Venus.

Zet said:
The planet can be referring to the mythical planet referred to us by the egyptians known as Nibiriu.
Planet X and all that? Wasn't it supposed to appear in 2004? Or before that 2000? Every time the date of "OMG something major is going to happen!!" comes and goes, it suddenly gets knocked back a couple of years with "oh, sorry, I forgot to carry the 2 in my calculations. Its all explained in my new book, buy it now!"

Having done a search for "plasma discharge model made by james mcanney", I'm unsurprised to find.....he's selling a book. Places like this which say stuff like
There is a sufficient quantity of evidence from a number of scientific and historical disciplines .... to make it virtually inconceivable that there will not be major Earth changes within a matter of months or, at most, within a year or two.
are a mixture of scaremongering and bad facts. Strange how the site says it'll happen in a few short months, yet its called "Crawford 2000" (suggesting its been online since 2000) and the guestbook has comments relating to it as far back as 2001.

Though I didn't read the whole page, their definition of fusion leaves a lot to be desired. If it was triggered by lightning, we'd all be in trouble! That and it doesn't occur in that atmosphere of stars, it happens in the centre!

As I said previously, its a mixture of taped together stories from various religions and cultures with some science thrown in to make it sound vaguely plausable. If James Mcanney wasn't selling a book, he'd have a bit more credibility IMO, and if his ideas were as correct as these places claim they are, they'd have been varified by now, and the "doomsday" predictions been taken a bit more serious, but stuff like "to make it virtually inconceivable that there will not be major Earth changes within a matter of months or, at most, within a year or two." is just plain crap.

"There is a sufficient quantity of evidence from a number of scientific and historical disciplines .... to make it virtually inconceivable that there will not be major Earth changes within a matter of months or, at most, within a year or two. "

there is sufficient fuckin evidence to prove that everything that that guy has ever said in his life is complete bullshit

yeah i think it's backwards.. it's supposed to be 2102.

Damn looks like we have to wait another 100 years or so for the space aliens to come say "everything's gonna be alright, you're so special, now we will take you up to a land where nothing is wrong"

what they don't tell us is we will essentially become fungus-like things which will be eaten by 'lesser' space aliens to prepare them for their ascension.

yep..

There are about 500 claims circulating around what will happen in 2012. It's been picked up by everyone from UFOlogists to biblical apocalyptics to Terrence McKenna to channelers to, well, you name it.

If anything actually happens, I think it will be a shift towards a more expanded awareness, in the eastern sense, among large sectors of the population. You could call it "ascending to the fourth dimension" or whatever but that seems like an opaque way to put it if you ask me. This shift won't be readily noticeable for many years, if it happens at all.

There's a good chance that all of this stuff is junk. Certainly most of it has to be junk since it all conflicts. Some of the insights from a couple of channeling and chakric healing sites have helped with my meditative practices, true or not...

i think you will see more people skipping down the street naked full of joy for life .... thats my affirmation ! (if it doesn't happen by 2012, i'll be doing ... lock me away ....... i'm too free...for society)

anyways ..... there is an underground shift in conciousness occurring right this moment .... slowly gaining momentum ... people are waking up from a deep unconcous sleeep

no more fear !

(i'm allowed to dream, and so are you)

this mayan stuff is really interesting ... i wouldn't ride it off as hippy shit ....

it all has to do with the spherical nature of the universe !

Do they have weapons of mass destruction in 2D? If so, we should invade 'them' before they invade 'us'. ;)