• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

Yes, terribly egotistical of me to point out where people are trying to use words/ideas they do not understand to back up something with no basis other than heresay and conjecture.

If you're a follower of this, can you please explain what a "photon belt" is. Why the Earth stops when the Schumann Resonance hits 13Hz, and why its increasing frequency has resulting in a time dilation effect on Earth where 24 hours is 16 hours.

I've not seen any actual explainations of those effects other than "It's going to happen!", so perhaps you could enlighten me and make my vibrations vibrate a little higher ;)

mr_p said:
i'll try and answer your question Cex ... raising the vibration of the planet is to let go of the fear and the unconcioiusness that is so evident when you enter a city ...

if you walk down the street everyone seems so "conditioned" and fearful... for example ... if one was to skip down the street with no clothes on because they had just realised how beautiful life is and how good it is to be alive (and possibally how hot it is and how much more free and comfortable it is to be naked ... the general reaction would be "wow, someones gone crazy" ... the police would come and take them away ... now that reaction is a low frequency ... the happy naked free one is oozing higher frequencies ... but a little too high for this society
I'm feeling a little confused - you still haven't explained what these vibrations are, or why thinking happy thoughts (does this sound like Peter Pan to anyone else?) increases them, or why the vibrations need to be bigger for us to move to a higher dimension. You've just talked about making society more accepting - not a bad aim, I'd agree, but I don't see why it has anything to do with vibrations.

For a start, you could explain why they are called vibrations. What's actually vibrating?

Right -- if you want to say that people are becoming more loving and society is becoming more harmonious, why not just say that? Why make up all this BS about "vibratory rates" and "photon belts" and "fifth dimensions"? I know what those words mean, but it seems you don't.

(Perhaps I'm making an unjustified assumption here, and you can explain eg what a "photon belt" is, what is 'vibrating,' what space it is that's 5-dimensional, and so on; in which case I'd be happy to be enlightened.)

Cex said:
I'll ignore the problems I have with the rest of your post for a second, and just concentrate on this bit. What do you even mean by "raise the vibration rate of the planet"? Do we actually have to make the planet physically vibrate? How do you propose we do this? Why do extra vibrations make the planet more acceptable to higher dimensional beings?

Or do you mean some kind of "spiritual" vibrations that normal people can't detect? If so, what form do they take? Why does thinking "loving thoughts" create them? How could we detect them?

I'd appreciate some answers to these questions, as I don't think I understand you at the moment.

LOL, i must say the responses i've received are exactly what i expected. Though i am gad to see one person out there is onto it! :D

As the universe is composed of energy and everything vibrates (exists) at a different frequency, certain dimensions correspond to certain frequencies of energy (think of the different dimensions as different tv stations, each has its own frequency that you need to 'tune into'), right now the earth has a slow vibration, because it is dense and corporeal. Whereas as we move through the fourth dimension (as we are doing right now) we begin to lighten up, and we begin to shed the ego and all that fucked up conditioned programming/limited thinking that comes with having an ego and living on earth in modern society.

And yes, when i speak of vibrations i mean spiritual vibrations, but more specifically i am referring to consciousness vibrations, we raise/expand our consciousness to encompass the cosmic spirit and our true selves, we become god/spirit incarnate as human and fully conscious, thusly completing the cycle of death/rebirth. =D

Why does thinking loving thoughts create them? This is the most elementary thing in the entire cosmos... we are love. By thinking loving thoughts you are sending the highest vibration of thought you can out to the world.

Cex, i hope i answered your questions satisfactorily, and don't worry if you don't understand it all, and for some of you others don't get uppity if you don't agree, it is a lot of information to take in, and to most modern day minds it is far too alien to be possible.

Just once I'd like to see a new age rant which doesn't involve the author being some sort of special Promethian bringer of "secret knowledge" Also, just the phrase "photon belt" sounds horribly silly to anyone who, for example, knows what a photon is..

Where did i claim to be a bringer of secret knowledge? While such knowledge may be kept secret from the public at large by the powers that be on earth atm, it is hardly secret. It is hardcoded into our DNA, and is manifesting itself in every person everywhere, doesn't sound very secret to me. Oh plus there's also the millions of lightworkers all around the world who are constantly spreading the message through whatever means possible. The knowledge is out there, but more importantly it is IN YOU! :) You guys need to stop looking outside and start looking inside, as cliche as it sounds, it has never rang more true than now!

As for your claim that anyone who knows what a photon is would think the prospect of the photon belt is "horribly silly", i would turn that around and claim that anyone who knows what a photon is and scoffs at the prospect of the photon belt is "horribly silly". You claim to know what a photon is yet you can't make the basic connection in your lower mind as to why photon energy is related to the shift and the unification of consciousness. I let you figure it out since you guys are so scientifically minded and all that, but the answer to why has already been answered... ;)

Considering all the pseudo-science in Egad's post, I don't think it would matter if he knew what a photon was or not.

What pseudo-science are you referring to AlphaNumeric? The only science i have referred to in my previous message was the science of consciousness, something us Earthlings haven't even begun to study, yet you dismiss it automatically because you do not understand it?

As I said in my last post in this thread, its a terribly annoyinh when some people just throw in science words to make their views seem more acceptable or well thought out. If they were well thought out, they'd not use those words where they do.

Errr, you realise there is a very good reason why people with 'out there' ideas and concepts tend to include scientific jargon in the reports to average joes. Because if they don't then the information they present will be totally alien and go completely over the audiences head, whereas if they use words/terms/kep expressions that the average person can relate to and understand, then they will actually make some sort of connection with the person. It is a very basic psychological concept, use a pre-existing symbol in a persons mind to tie a new concept into, rather than dump completely new concepts on them with no grounding in their own reality. Fairly simple... :)

I've no problem with people having their own ideas about things which are essential stuff they made up, but don't try and pretend its got any scientific basis at all, because to anyone with a decent understanding of those areas will just says "Thats crap"

You think i simply made all this up in my head? What about the millions of others who speak these same truths all around the world, did they just happen to make up the same ideas right down to the same exact words and same exact dates etc? Or perhaps there is a greater power out there, some magical force that moves behind the scenes to orchastrate this grand stage play, and it is this force that we are tuning into. Hmmm.

Nothing to do with high or low frequencies, I would prefer not to see someone skipping through the streets with their "tackle out".

The carefress spirit running through the streets naked has a higher vibration because he is full of love (light) as opposed to you who is full of fear (dark). You seem to miss some of the most basic things...

Nothing to do with the "Love mother Earth, Gaia" stuff, we realised if we carried on the way we were going, the Earth would be uninhabitable before long. Its more self preservation than anything else.

Yup, nothing to do with spirit, that's why we see our governments rushing to help the environment, oh wait, we don't. Who are the one's helping the environment, oh that's right, it's those crazy hippies and carefree spirits, those same types of people who spout on and on about 2012 and the great shift in consciousness. It would seem to me it's pretty plainly obvious that these people have reconnected with the earth and have consciously taken up their role as earth stewards. :D

Sounds terribly familiar to a Christian comment that. I thought all this Gaia stuff was aside from that? There's no "God" been mentioned in any of these ascension predictions.

It's all the One god, the One Spirit, the Cosmic Spirit, Gaia as our world, is a local representation of that, just as you and I are. God in the christian sense has nothing to do with ascension, Christianity is the epitomy of our seperation from God, ascension is our re-unification with the Cosmic Spirit.

I'm talking about something which has empirical evidence contradiction Egad's comments. "Photon Belt", "Time dilation due to cavity radiation", "Photon reprograming of DNA", "Zero Point Flip". All of those have scientific words in them, but they make no sense. Does "Cheese Elephant" mean anything? No, but then neither does "Zero Point Flip".

Where is this emperical evidence to dismiss the Creator? All these terms you mention are self explanatory, read them one word at a time, sound the words out if you need. ;)

Yes, terribly egotistical of me to point out where people are trying to use words/ideas they do not understand to back up something with no basis other than heresay and conjecture.

It would seem plainly obvious that i do infact understand the words/ideas that i use. And i don't think the Divine Plan can be referred to as "heresay and conjecture", i believe it is most often referred to as "Divine Perfection". ;)

And yes it is terribly egotistical of you to claim you know better than the Creator of All That Is.

If you're a follower of this, can you please explain what a "photon belt" is. Why the Earth stops when the Schumann Resonance hits 13Hz, and why its increasing frequency has resulting in a time dilation effect on Earth where 24 hours is 16 hours.

I already explained what the photon belt is in my previous message...

Basically the photon belt is a band of higher dimensional radiation reaching out from the galactic center which reprograms everything that passes through it, that includes us and our entire Solar system.

As for why the Earth stops when the Schumann Resonance hits 13Hz, as already mentioned we are speeding up as we approach point zero, and it is at point zero that the Earth stops spinning, and then reverses its rotation. Why does the increasing frequency result in shorter days? Simple, we are spinning/vibrating faster/higher frequency.

What's actually vibrating?

Energy is vibrating. Our energy, the earth's energy, all energy. It isn't a matter of thinking happy thoughts, it is a matter of thinking loving and light thoughts, thoughts which transcend duality, thoughts that do not judge bad from good, but merely accept things as is, and love them as such. Thinking such thoughts will raise your vibration, similar to doing yoga or meditation.

The vibrations need not be bigger, they do need to be of a higher vibration though, to create an environment that higher dimensional energy can inhabit. It has to do with recreating yourself in a new form. You must move your consciousness to a higher level of awareness so that you may then channel these higher dimensional energies and thusly manifest your light body.

Right -- if you want to say that people are becoming more loving and society is becoming more harmonious, why not just say that? Why make up all this BS about "vibratory rates" and "photon belts" and "fifth dimensions"? I know what those words mean, but it seems you don't. (Perhaps I'm making an unjustified assumption here, and you can explain eg what a "photon belt" is, what is 'vibrating,' what space it is that's 5-dimensional, and so on; in which case I'd be happy to be enlightened.)

Yes, you are making an unjustified assumption here.

If i wanted to say "that people are becoming more loving and society is becoming more harmonious" i would have said that, but that is not what this thread was about, this thread was about 2012 and the fourth dimension and thusly its relation to us.

I didn't make up any BS. I lived through an eternity of creation, through all forms of life and reached enlightenment. Rather than just sit around and watch all you guys fosic about trying to find enlightenment yourselves during this momentous time in history, I along with many others descended to Earth to facilitate other's awakenings. This message you are reading right now is a part of your awakening. :D

As for you knowing what these words mean, it would seem plainly obvious you don't from your first reply where you claimed the term "photon belt" sounds horribly silly to anyone who knows what a photon is. I already addressed these specific terms above.

You claim to know the meaning of these terms yet ask me to explain them for you? While i've already explained the terms photon belt and vibrating a couple of times now, i would have thought the term "the fifth dimension" would be pretty self explanatory. "What space is it that's fifth-dimensional?" Why, that would be the fifth dimension, funnily enough. ;)

Btw just of note i can answer any questions u guys have, but it isn't likely i'm going to change the hardwiring in your brain, you have to do that yourself, so don't expect me to 'change your mind' so to speak or to bless you with instant enlightenment, as a number of you seem adamant that the way your ego views the world is the way it is, and that's partly what this is all about, letting go of the ego/limited thinking and returning to our unlimited state of infinite potential.

Love & Light Always,

Peace.

I'll be honest with you - all this talk of "energy is vibrations", "emotions are vibrations" etc. sounds exactly like someone, somewhere down the line, has read a book on string theory and completely failed to understand it.

I'd ask you for proof of everything that you claim here - or at least some non-anecdotal evidence. Perhaps something verifiable to the vast majority of us?

If you can't provide that, then what you're telling us is not science, but pure speculation.

You say it's "plainly obvious" that you know what you're talking about, but to anyone who knows more than elementary science it's plainly obvious that you don't. The only thing I can think of is that you're using science-related words to mean different things to what convention dictates.

Is this the case? If so, why, and what do you mean when you say things like "vibrational frequency" or "photon" or "zero point magnetic field".

Note: The fifth dimension, should one exist, is not five-dimensional. It is by definition one-dimensional. As a whole, five-dimensional space is five-dimensional but the fifth dimension is not. Since you claim that this fifth dimension exists and is somehow accessible to us, I ask you: Where is it?

Just a few more things that didn't make sense in your response. I'd be pleased if you could answer them.

egad said:
As for your claim that anyone who knows what a photon is would think the prospect of the photon belt is "horribly silly", i would turn that around and claim that anyone who knows what a photon is and scoffs at the prospect of the photon belt is "horribly silly". You claim to know what a photon is yet you can't make the basic connection in your lower mind as to why photon energy is related to the shift and the unification of consciousness. I let you figure it out since you guys are so scientifically minded and all that, but the answer to why has already been answered... ;)
So you're saying that your "photons" do something completely different to what all photons have ever been seen to do?
egad said:
You think i simply made all this up in my head? What about the millions of others who speak these same truths all around the world, did they just happen to make up the same ideas right down to the same exact words and same exact dates etc? Or perhaps there is a greater power out there, some magical force that moves behind the scenes to orchastrate this grand stage play, and it is this force that we are tuning into. Hmmm.
Word gets around easily. I'd never heard of any of this stuff till this thread, but now I have. I imagine numerous ideas similar to this have been around for a long time, and with easier global communication peopel are finding "Oh I heard something like that, it must be true". Loads of people used to think the Sun was about 1 metre across and only a few miles up in the sky. Doesn't make it true.
egad said:
The carefress spirit running through the streets naked has a higher vibration because he is full of love (light) as opposed to you who is full of fear (dark). You seem to miss some of the most basic things...
The human form can be a beautiful thing, that I do not argue with. However, I still see nothing wrong with not wanting to see naked people all the time.
egad said:
As for why the Earth stops when the Schumann Resonance hits 13Hz, as already mentioned we are speeding up as we approach point zero, and it is at point zero that the Earth stops spinning, and then reverses its rotation. Why does the increasing frequency result in shorter days? Simple, we are spinning/vibrating faster/higher frequency.
That doesn't explain anything. I could just as easily say "Tomorrow, the sun will rise, and it will be bright purple. It will be bright purple because of the Earths spin". That is essential what you are saying. You're explaining one non-sensical thing with another non-sensical thing. Exactly why is the Earth's spin slowing down so much? Why is the 12Hz or 13Hz related to this? Why is an electromagnetic field slowing down the Earths spin?
egad said:
Where is this emperical evidence to dismiss the Creator? All these terms you mention are self explanatory, read them one word at a time, sound the words out if you need. ;)
Where did I dismiss the existance of God in my post? As for the words, I'm am very familiar with them. My point was, you use them erroniously, and I want you to explain why you used them there. For instance "Time dilation due to cavity radiation". Explain properly why the frequency of a standing wave causes time dilation? I don't accept "Because it does", or "Its Gaia's will" as answers.
egad said:
You claim to know the meaning of these terms yet ask me to explain them for you? While i've already explained the terms photon belt and vibrating a couple of times now, i would have thought the term "the fifth dimension" would be pretty self explanatory. "What space is it that's fifth-dimensional?" Why, that would be the fifth dimension, funnily enough. ;)
We ask for explainations because you use words in incorrect places. You say you use those words to save having to redescribe a concept to someone, but you use those words inccorectly, you are describing the wrong things. Your explainations are circular. "What is a photon belt", "It is a belt......made of photons". Yes, but what is that, you have not actucally given an explaination. If you asked us "What is the Sun", we'd be able to tell you in detail its make up, how it works and a lot about it, you'd just reply "Its the Sun".

Cex's post is a good one. You do not explain yourself properly, and the terms you use could be noticed to be incorrect by high school physics students. All you are saying is just "stories", because without evidence (which you completely lack), thats all they are.

It seems to me, that anything that has not been labeled concrete truth by modern science, is "hippy bullshit" to you alpha.
I don't know if you know, but it takes a new generation of scientists ( roughly 100 years ), for any old views to change. So it will take around 100 years, until every day folk on the street will find out about any major changes in the old views which were discovered today. This has to do with Scientists themselves. If they discover something new, and it contradicts the old view, they will not change it. They will keep working with their old views and discard anything that's new and contradicts them. Only when new generation of scientists arrives, their minds are not imprinted with all the old stuff. Hence they can make new observations and record them.

But anyway, there is a scientific proof for the shift of 2012. of course, they do not call it the shift in consciousness. It is known as "Information Revolution", or "Information explosion".

You can look at it like this. The latest attempt to estimate the rate of information acceleration ( that I know of ) -- the manifestation of coherence -- was made by French economist Georges Anderla for the organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) in 1973. Anderla arbitrarily assumed that all the bits of information possessed by humanity at the beginning of the Christian Era (1 A.D.) could be considered his unit of measurement. He made that information pool one unit in our fund of knowledge.It took until 1500A.D., Anderla discovered, for the accumulation of bits of information to add up to two units in our "fund".
It required only 250 years more (1750) for our bank of knowledge to double again, to four units. The next doubling took only 150 years and by 1900 humanity had 8 in its information capital account.
The next doubling took only 50 years and by 1950 we had 16 units.
The next doubling took only 10 years and by 1960 we had 32 units.
The next doubling took only 7 yeas and by 1967 we had 64 units. In the next 6 year period (1967-1973), our intellectual bank account again doubled, to 128 units. At this point , Anderla completed his study. Dr Alvin silverstein has estimated that, If Anderla's graph is projected 70 years from now (1980 - 2050) human knowledge should increase a millionfold. That is we should have 128,000,000 times more knowledge then we had in the year of Jesus' Birth.

now, if we were to graph that, having units of knowledge going vertically, and the number of years after 1A.D. horizontally, you would have a rather steady plotted line, going horizontally, until around 2000, where it shoot up directly, and pretty much keeps ascending from there. SO it's making a vertical shift, and no longer goes horizontally. From this graph, you can kind of tell that there is going to be some major changes very soon.

You might ask what it has to do with the shift of 2012. Well the shift is not just some fairly tale of going into outer space. It is literally a shift in consciousness. A new level of understanding in human culture.

Some of the things that will also happen, will be shift of Poles. Where the earth gets thrown off its axis, and finds a new place of balance. And those two poles become magnetic north and south. This has already happened many times. They have found the proof for it, in iron pilings. Iron pilings are found in most lava, and these pilings have a different melting point than the lava itself. The pilings harden while the lava is still flowing and, being iron, line up with the magnetic poles. Through this observation, geologists can see exactly where the magnetic poles were at the time the lava hardened. They needed to get samples from only 3 different locations to be able to triangulate and know exactly where the magnetic north pole was at the time the pilings hardened. Then of course, they could radiocarbon-date it, which was the best thing they could do in those days. So they discovered an earlier magnetic north pole that was not where it is now but a long way away, centered in Hawaii. And they estimated the last shift took place around 13,000 years ago.

Now, if you research the mayan calender ( and trust me, it is one of the most advanced sets of mathematics, cos these guys spent thousands of years studying the stars and their relationship to everything. Their culture was an integration of politics, religion and mathematics) you will see, that it takes 25,920 years for a total revolution. From "waking up" to "waking up" again. So as you see, half a cycle is 1260 years. It kind of goes like this. The planet wakes up, and 1260 years later it falls asleep. Another 1260 years on, it wakes up again. And so on, and so on. So, if we consider the fact that the last shift occured 13,000 ago, we're about to hit another shift. I could go very, very deep into this, but I don't think anyone could be bothered reading a a post size of a book.

This is not just based on a bit of science and the mayan calender. Hindu tradition also speaks of the pole shift. It says that we're coming out of the "kali" yuga. Kali - - illusion, yuga - age. - Age of Illusion.

All this has to do with the geomagnetism of the planet also. What is known is that for the last 500 years the earth's magnetic field has been continually weakening, and in the last few years it has been doing absolutely bizarre things.
The magnetic lines look like straight weaving patterns. They're fixed, but not precise in that idealized kind of way. and there are certain areas where they are stronger, and weaker. These lines normally do not move, but because the field is getting so weak, they are beginning to move and change. The birds, animals, and fish, and the dolphins and whales, and the other creatures use these lines for their migration patterns. So if the magnetic line changes, their migration patterns go ff, which is what we're seeing all over the world right now. Birds are flying to places they're not supposed to be, and whales are beaching themselves on land, where it's supposed to be water as far as their concerned. They're simply following the magnetic line they've followed for centuries, and they're running into land that wasn't on that line before.

There is also research going on, into effect of magnetism on human mind and emotions. And they're finding that to some degree ( how ever large it is ), our memory is being held in tact by these magnetic grids. So you can imagine what kind of impact the pole shift would have on our consciousness. It is enough to observe the crime rates during the full moon. the day before, on the day, and day after, crime rates are higher than any other time. It doesn't bring out negative emotions. It simply amplify's what's already there. I have a friends who is a doctor, and he says that on the night of full moon, his patients are going more "mental" than ever. There is no sleep, and it's just chaos.

So, the shift of 2012 is not just some made up shit. There is a lot of scientific proof behind it.

A for the 4th dimension thing ... In our society, it is accepted that time is linear. Most of the old societies, believed that time was spherical.
So basically, it was understood, that it's not that Space is standing still, and time is going by. It was the other way around. The time right here and now ( always was), and that space is continuously expanding.

One of the major spokesmen on mayan calendar, Jose Arguelles, said that 2012 is about moving from space travel into time travel. (please leave any science fiction views about time travel at the door. It's not about traveling into the past or future). It is simply about recognizing that true time is here and now. And that space is what is in constant motion.

By the way, some science has recognized ( and I say some, because this hasn't made your local newspaper), that on a cosmic scale, everything in the universe seems to be happening at once.

What connects all of this into one, and orders it, is the universe itself. And we're not talking about some supreme being. we're simply talking about the whole eco system of the universe. It's magnetic relationships, It's planets and their cycles. So the shift, is indeed triggered by something that is happening on a cosmic scale. It's not some out of the blue thing. It's simply planetary motion.

Someone once said:

'We place no reliance
On Virgin or Pigeon;
Our method is science,
Our aim is religion.'

Red Earth said:
now, if we were to graph that, having units of knowledge going vertically, and the number of years after 1A.D. horizontally, you would have a rather steady plotted line, going horizontally, until around 2000, where it shoot up directly, and pretty much keeps ascending from there. SO it's making a vertical shift, and no longer goes horizontally. From this graph, you can kind of tell that there is going to be some major changes very soon.
What you describe is an exponential increase. Unfortunately you are obviously not familiar with an exponential function because at no point ever does it go vertical. I can tell you that immediately, I don't have to plot the graph ;)
Red Earth said:
Some of the things that will also happen, will be shift of Poles. Where the earth gets thrown off its axis, and finds a new place of balance. And those two poles become magnetic north and south. This has already happened many times. They have found the proof for it, in iron pilings. Iron pilings are found in most lava, and these pilings have a different melting point than the lava itself.
I am aware of such shifts, but it seems you due not understand them. The magnetic field of the Earth weakens, disappears, then reappears in reverse. The Earth is not "thrown off its axis". If you didn't know about the Earth's magnetic field, you wouldn't even know it was happening (except perhaps Aura phenomena would happen at more equatorial latitudes).
Red Earth said:
Then of course, they could radiocarbon-date it, which was the best thing they could do in those days.
Again, you speak of things you do not fully understand because carbon dating is related to living things, due to their processing of carbon dioxide. Lava cannot be carbon dated, because it does not process air, it comes up from underground.
Red Earth said:
There is also research going on, into effect of magnetism on human mind and emotions. And they're finding that to some degree ( how ever large it is ), our memory is being held in tact by these magnetic grids. So you can imagine what kind of impact the pole shift would have on our consciousness. It is enough to observe the crime rates during the full moon. the day before, on the day, and day after, crime rates are higher than any other time.
Never any problem with the astronauts who went to the Moon and they went into areas of space with an incredibly week magnetic field, far less than anywhere on the Earth has.
Red Earth said:
A for the 4th dimension thing ... In our society, it is accepted that time is linear. Most of the old societies, believed that time was spherical.
Would you care to explain how a 1D "entity" can be spherical? Besides, obviously you have never studies General Relativity, it involves time distortion and its riddled with non-linearity.
Red Earth said:
By the way, some science has recognized ( and I say some, because this hasn't made your local newspaper)
My science knowledge comes from sources slightly further up than my local newspaper......
Red Earth said:
This has to do with Scientists themselves. If they discover something new, and it contradicts the old view, they will not change it. They will keep working with their old views and discard anything that's new and contradicts them. Only when new generation of scientists arrives, their minds are not imprinted with all the old stuff. Hence they can make new observations and record them.
Some (few) scientists are or were stuck in their ways, but almost none now would keep ahold of an old method of thinking if evidence was shown to the contrary. I get the feeling you say that from pre-conceptions in your head. I can assure you that there are many new ideas and thoughts about how to model things coming out all the time and being incorporated. Just look at String Theory, it was a complete revolution in the physics community, going from point particles to 1d strings. Its been readily accepted because of its versitility.
Red Earth said:
It seems to me, that anything that has not been labeled concrete truth by modern science, is "hippy bullshit" to you alpha.
I consider it "hippy bullshit" when people use science words erroneously in an attempt to make it sound like their argument has some weight, or more weight than it should do. Given the number of errors in your use of science words in your post, you are slightly guilty of this too.

This is great! I've always thought it was obvious that:

The Universe is made of cheese, and we are just bubbles of happiness floating through an ether of spirituality.

Inside the happy bubbles, there are "good vibrations" and "bad vibrations". The bad vibrations are caused by shifts in the 5-Dimensional manifold that forms the bubble, this corressonds to SV waves propograting throughout the bubble. The good vibrations are created by the Beach Boys, who are omnipresent (obviously?).

Anyway, I've got to speak to a couple of leprechauns about dreams and sellotape and suchlike....

^ My god, when its explained like that, it all becomes so clear! What a fool I've been to trust my eyes and ears and the so called "evidence" and "logic" of science! From now on I'll dedicate my life to becoming a Beach Boy and spread "good vibrations" throughout the cosmos.

[/sarcasm]

Red Earth, on a wander through Google I came across this. It has some passages strikingly like paragraphs you posted. Talks about lava flows and "piling", and uses almost, if not exactly, the same words you do. Could you not put your thoughts into your own words?

Besides, on further reading of that page, they blame the UN for creating AIDS to stop population growth, non-human children, believe in Thoth, Nibiru and "The World Secret Government". I wouldn't put any stock in anything that comes from such websites.

should I say it? should I not? ^ ^
not that I'm saying the above staements are true, but have you ever heard of a secret organisation called the Freemasons? Secret, and powerfull enough to build Solomon's Temple, I think they 'could' have control of at least a large enough amount of resources to do what ever they want. But screw all that.

I'm more with Molybdenum on this. The only accention taking place will be in our minds as we come to some kind of global realisation. I'm guessing the kind of realisation that another world war would create.

As for the Mayan calander, wasn't it simply a extremely accurate measurement of time? Why does it have to be anything more than a coincidence? And wasn't the calander actually supposed to end in like 1975 or something, and not start again until 2012, leaving us in a stage they called 'the apocalypse? hmm now I can't seem to find it, but either way, I'd say ever since the 80's we've certainly been going down hill, and I was sure that there was scientific evidence of the whole slowing of time resonance thing. Read about it awhile ago, so its a little hazy.

as for 'they got smacked by some spaniards..." thats gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Look at Japan... from being smacked by americans to becoming one of the most technologically advanced cultures on earth... hmmm...

I think the most remarkable thing to consider is that the Mayan Calender, created thousands of years ago, ended up being so damn accurate. It doesn't mean anything will happen... but we can always hope.
As for the ascention, there's always the hope that everyone will stop lving in fear right? Maybe after 2012 this will happen once we ALL feel safe, or maybe it will actually take mass destruction, followed by universal love of peace.

Either way, the sad thing is that we could evolve today... why do we have to wait?

I was posting evidence, not my personal opinion. Hence I used an extract.
Ok ... So UN didn't create the virus... how come they aired it on national TV ? and showed the documentation for it ? The stuff you've read isn't just made up. It is all backed up. I think you're just scared to admit in existance of things that you havn't seen with your own eyes.
And all this info isn't from the website. The web site extracted the information from a book. A very well written book.

Red Earth said:
The web site extracted the information from a book. A very well written book.
I got my information from a book - does that make it more credible?

Red Earth said:
Ok ... So UN didn't create the virus... how come they aired it on national TV ? and showed the documentation for it ?
And all this info isn't from the website. The web site extracted the information from a book. A very well written book.
"The Lord of the Rings" is a very well written book, they even made a film about it. Does it make it true? The Bible is a very well written book, they even have documentaries and films and debates about it. Does it make it true?
Red Earth said:
I was posting evidence, not my personal opinion. Hence I used an extract.
Then you accredit the website you are citing. As for evidence, that is not evidence, because the website makes claims with no evidence to back it up.

I claim "The moon is made of cheese". Is this true? I'm sure I can find a website which says the moon is made of cheese. Does this validate my arguement? No, because the website will just be stating it with no evidence as well. A house of cards built on no foundation.
Red Earth said:
It is all backed up.
Please point me to a reputable study of the RNA coding of the AIDS virus or the DNA sequencing of these so called "non-human children" which backs up that webpage. I don't mean antoehr site which says "Its true!" I mean an actual scientific study. Of course, I would have followed the links on that webpage to such studies but oh wait, they failed to back up anything they said!
Red Earth said:
I think you're just scared to admit in existance of things that you havn't seen with your own eyes.
I have never seen a Neutron Star, a single electron or an elephant with my own eyes, but I have seen sufficent evidence from other people to be beyond reasonable doubt that they exist. All this on the other hand, I've yet to see a single peice of evidence other than people saying "Its all true!"

I'm also still waiting for you to explain why carbon dating would be useful on lava formations, why the Earth's magnetic field is going to throw the Earth off its axis, why astronauts didn't suffer from ill effects in low magnetic fields and how a 1D entity can be spherical. You conveniently forgot to explain all those points I raised after your last post. I didn't learn this stuff from "my local newspaper", so trying to bluff your way through explainations won't work I'm afraid.

I'm still waiting for Egad to explain all the words and phrases he used in his last post, but it looks like he can't :\

Euler said:
This is great! I've always thought it was obvious that:

The Universe is made of cheese, and we are just bubbles of happiness floating through an ether of spirituality.

Inside the happy bubbles, there are "good vibrations" and "bad vibrations". The bad vibrations are caused by shifts in the 5-Dimensional manifold that forms the bubble, this corressonds to SV waves propograting throughout the bubble. The good vibrations are created by the Beach Boys, who are omnipresent (obviously?).

Anyway, I've got to speak to a couple of leprechauns about dreams and sellotape and suchlike....

ahaha well, this thread has made me laugh. Red Earth, egad, you guys are great. Brought a tear to my eye. Have fun in the next dimension, dudes, keep on rockin' in the free world

We already do.
Alpha... everytime I post, or in fact, anyone else, first thing you ask for is scientific evidence. Do you not have your own brain ? Can you not make a judgment for yourself based on your own expereince? And yes, all this stuff is backed up, the guy gives sources for everything in his books. I think the reason yo guys can't grasp any of this, is because you havn't experienced it first hand.
I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Red Earth said:
Alpha... everytime I post, or in fact, anyone else, first thing you ask for is scientific evidence. Do you not have your own brain ?
I ask for evidence because my brain does not consider something to be true if there is no evidence, or logical reasoning for something. I do not mindlessly accept the word of others, I ask for proof. Is this not using my brain? To think for myself, to question other peoples claims? I would say I am using my brain more than yourself who is accepting the words of others without anything to back it up. Would that not be considered failing to think for yourself? That you have not "scratched the surface" of their claims? To wonder what exactly has made them say such things?
Red Earth said:
Can you not make a judgment for yourself based on your own expereince?
I constantly question how things work and why things occur. Thats why I began learning science, to understand these things. As for my experiences, I ask for evidence so I can experience things to make me understand. Thats what evidence is, something which is repeatable/showable to anyone who asks, so that they can see/experience it for themselves. You offer no evidence, so I cannot experience such things, so I do not beleive them to be true.
Red Earth said:
And yes, all this stuff is backed up, the guy gives sources for everything in his books.
If these things were true, they'd be too important to be only be proved in a book which you have to buy. If the evidence was freely available, I'd be more inclinced to listen to it, but having to buy a book just smacks of "I'm in it to get money from suckers".
Red Earth said:
I think the reason yo guys can't grasp any of this, is because you havn't experienced it first hand.
How can we experience or understand things if when we ask for evidence you fail to provide it?

the idea of a grandiose ascension and everything i'm not so sure of either, it may be and all but such a radical shift seems kinda crazy.

i have read some things on the mayan calendar and what the shift in 2012 is supposed to mean.

granted there's not a plethora of scientific evidence and you can say all yo want about the mayan's ignorance. But as far as the mayan's, their civilization did more or less dissappear, and yes there's still some left but compared to their numbers, it's pretty dismal from my understanding. The mayan's had more than an accurate calendar, they had advanced mathmatics as well as philosophy as well as other indications of an advanced civilization. It is a common mistake of modern man to mistake them as 'savages' and such because of certain religious practices that are considered brutal. Which doesn't mean they weren't brutal practices but that doesn't discredit their knowledge. And the fact remains that the good ol' spaniards burned their libraries, all texts, melted their ornate gold(which is considered to be some of the best gold work ever, superior to today) and whatever else they did to ravage their culture. The Spaniards didn't kill them all, and a large portion dissappeared....hmm.......there's plenty of different theories, none i have direct experience or proof of, so i'll leave it at that.

so, on to what the 'shift' could be all about...

from my understanding in the book that i read and various conversations with people that have been pretty into the whole mayan calendar thing, it's a shift in the energy in the sun. The Earth is an organism as a whole, and it is completely dependent on the energy from the sun to sustain life. Therefore, from my understanding, what they're saying is that the sun feeds us and we react to the energy given. There may be times where it is more condusive to different things, ideas, etc. So the Mayans understood these shifts and calculated how often they occur, and when the bigger changes occur. Now, so as I've come to see, that our consciousness is alterable by the energy from the sun and our perception as well. With that, the shift that suppossed to be happening in 2012 is something that hasn't happened in something like 5000 years. So, that greater shift is a different flow of energy from the sun which is understood to enable us to expand our consciousness, and that's where people bring in other dimensions, since in theory our perception could filter over to other dimensions.

My own thoughts is that, ok, this is possible since we are definately tied to the suns energy, and even minor shifts could in theory affect our psyche. The shift that happens in almost 8 years I'm imagining as a kinda "jump" that is hitting us. The more open to the jump, the more you'll soak up this new perspective, the more closed off, the more you'll stay in your bubble...holding on.

Now i think people go too far with this stuff at times, but i don't discredit it all together. Besides the huge knowledge base and advanced mathmatics and such the Mayans had.....it seemes to repeatedly coming up in other areas too....like random predictions, mathmatical models, and elaborate chinese food from madagascar.

there was a shift that had happened in 1997 that correlates with the calendar as well, it wasn't as big obviously but it happened. As well as the harmonic concordanance that happened nearly 1.5 years ago in november, where a bunch of things lined up.

jose arguelles is the one who has put out alot of material on this subject, he has several books. He states that he has been able to decifer their writings and has visions and such. Reading his book was hard for me since it went from mathmatic to metaphysical a little too easily, however, again there is similer things from other sources, so i don't discredit it.

frankly what i get most from the whole thing is the true connection we have with the sun and we are part of a greater organism that may shift. For instance, if you give a plant artificial light and it grows from it from day one, and then one day you put it in the sun....it may whither and die if it isn't strong enough, but that pure shift in it's energy may let that plant grow in ways it never imagined. Cuz plants imagine alot. =0-
so anyways, we need sunlight, it affects us....not only that, it affects everything we eat, it affects the air we breathe and so on. So a shift may have a profound impact, or it may not... it's definetly something to think about......well at least for me....

and don't fuck with the sun, it was here before you and all it does is just give give give.....so take a minute and feel it on your face...it's good for your soul...

oh, and keep on jivin'

An entertaining thread. Although i may not agree with the empirical attitude adopted with alphanumeric and such, he is totally allowed to question all these so-called predictions of ascension and apocalypse.

I have not read much of the information in regards to this 2012 theory, just the discourse in this thread and that in itself was enough for me to ascertain that Red Earth, mr_p have no ground to fight either for or against on.

What they are preaching is akin to religion, probably dreamed up by an individual for their own reasons, not based on anything of scientific or even metaphysical merit. It is baseless and the lack of explanation or answers to AlphaNumerics questions (only countered with more questions, or 'claims' to relevance) proves for me how threadbare this whole theory is.

If you can't withstand, or appease the questioning of one man with an empirical attitude how can you seek the credence of what you preach?

I thoroughly enjoyed to what amounted to an expose of this theory, thanks alphanumeric!

Don't fuck with the sun, lol, watch out for solar flares!!!!!8o