• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

The relevant connection between the Sun, the Sacred Tree, and the Mayan Calendar is shockingly simple. Researchers have discovered that the end of the Mayan Long Count coincides with a rare alignment between the Earth, the Sun, and the Galaxy.Specifically, the alignment we are talking about occurs when the winter solstice Sun of the year 2012 AD conjuncts the Sacred Tree (formed by the intersection of the ecliptic
and the Milky Way). To be more precise, the solstice Sun aligns with the ecliptic and thegalactic equator, which is the imaginary line that marks the center of the Milky Way band.Presently, the Milky Way crosses the ecliptic through the constellation of Sagittarius, which also happens to be the direction of Galactic Center.

got this from http://mirrorh.com/timelinep.html

how did the mayans now so much about the rest of the Galaxy?
i mean you gota know something about the galaxy if you know about the galactic equator right?

yeah...but you know what happened to the mayans?

they got sacked by some spaniards

i'm fairly sure that just discredits just about everything they ever accomplished right there. ooooh riiiight

sourlemone said:
yeah...but you know what happened to the mayans?

they got sacked by some spaniards

i'm fairly sure that just discredits just about everything they ever accomplished right there. ooooh riiiight

no they didn't

Mayans had disappeared before the Spaniards ever showed up. I believe it was the Aztec and/or Inca's that got murdered by the Spaniards.

Even if they did get killed off by the Spaniards how would that discredit anything?

hazejunk said:
The relevant connection between the Sun, the Sacred Tree, and the Mayan Calendar is shockingly simple. Researchers have discovered that the end of the Mayan Long Count coincides with a rare alignment between the Earth, the Sun, and the Galaxy.Specifically, the alignment we are talking about occurs when the winter solstice Sun of the year 2012 AD conjuncts the Sacred Tree (formed by the intersection of the ecliptic
and the Milky Way). To be more precise, the solstice Sun aligns with the ecliptic and thegalactic equator, which is the imaginary line that marks the center of the Milky Way band.Presently, the Milky Way crosses the ecliptic through the constellation of Sagittarius, which also happens to be the direction of Galactic Center.

got this from http://mirrorh.com/timelinep.html

how did the mayans now so much about the rest of the Galaxy?
1) They probably didn't -- some guy probably just made up that stuff about a "rare alignment." Assuming it's true (and I wouldn't bet on it), alignments of various shit in the sky are not hard to come by -- you can find a bunch of stuff more-or-less aligned pretty much any time whatsoever. Boosting my skepticism here is the fact that your site refers to the sun aligning with the ecliptic. The sun is ALWAYS aligned with the ecliptic, that's the fucking definition of the ecliptic!

i mean you gota know something about the galaxy if you know about the galactic equator right?
Naaah. Have you ever been outside and looked at the stars on a really dark night? Noticed the huge fucking glowing band stretching across the sky? (If you've lived in cities all your life, you may never have seen it, but it's very obvious out in the country away from lights.) That's our galaxy, the Milky Way. If you draw a line down the middle of it that's the galactic equator.

Any human being who looked up on a dark night would know about the galaxy & might well feel it was important in some way. In fact our word for it comes all the way from the ancient Greeks, who called it galaxias kuklos, "milky circle." Of course no one knew what really it was until Galileo turned his telescope on it in 1610 and saw that it was made up of billions upon billions of stars.

yougene said:
Mayans had disappeared before the Spaniards ever showed up. I believe it was the Aztec and/or Inca's that got murdered by the Spaniards.

Even if they did get killed off by the Spaniards how would that discredit anything?
Well there are plenty of Mayans around today to be pedantic.... classical Mayan *civilization* collapsed before the Europeans arrived. Probably as a result of internecine warfare, destruction of their environment (mainly deforestation and depletion of water supplies), and drought.

Anyways there's no good reason for this weird veneration of the Mayans some people have. They weren't some lovey-dovey 'enlightened' civilization; they were an unpleasant bunch (like most ancient societies), with a rigid social hierarchy and practices including ritual human sacrifice. They were fairly good at astronomy -- but so were the ancient Greeks (among many others.) We don't believe ancient Greek religion possessed special mystical truths unbeknownst to the modern world -- there's no more reason to believe that ancient Mayan religion did.

I remember all the furor surrounding the alignment of the planets some number of years ago. Every single planet in the solar system momentarily came into alignment, and there were more than a few predictions along the lines of end of the world, ascension to a higher plane etc.

I remember watching a program with Patrick Moore demonstrating what would happen at the moment of alignment. He took nine pieces of fruit and placed them in a line.

And then calmly sat back and said "that's it".

thanks for clearing that out for my zorn
there's so much bullshit on the net!
i bit ago i was reading about the Schumann resonance and zeropoint but that's bullshit as well right?

Well Schumann resonances of the earth-ionosphere cavity and vacuum energy in quantum mechanics are both very real phenomena. (no relation between the two btw.) I'm guessing what you read about them might have largely BS, though. :) Zero-point energy especially seems to be a favorite topic of internet cranks. Anyways if you remember what it was you read I can tell you if it's nonsense or not.

For anyone who's not sure if something science-related they saw is bullshit or not, I recommend looking at John Baez's crackpot index and Bob Park's article on The Seven Warning Signs of Bogus Science for starters.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html
http://chronicle.com/free/v49/i21/21b02001.htm

Excerpts from the latter...

1. The discoverer pitches the claim directly to the media. The integrity of science rests on the willingness of scientists to expose new ideas and findings to the scrutiny of other scientists. Thus, scientists expect their colleagues to reveal new findings to them initially. An attempt to bypass peer review by taking a new result directly to the media, and thence to the public, suggests that the work is unlikely to stand up to close examination by other scientists.
  2. The discoverer says that a powerful establishment is trying to suppress his or her work. The idea is that the establishment will presumably stop at nothing to suppress discoveries that might shift the balance of wealth and power in society. Often, the discoverer describes mainstream science as part of a larger conspiracy that includes industry and government. Claims that the oil companies are frustrating the invention of an automobile that runs on water, for instance, are a sure sign that the idea of such a car is baloney. In the case of cold fusion, Pons and Fleischmann blamed their cold reception on physicists who were protecting their own research in hot fusion.
  3. The scientific effect involved is always at the very limit of detection. Alas, there is never a clear photograph of a flying saucer, or the Loch Ness monster. All scientific measurements must contend with some level of background noise or statistical fluctuation. But if the signal-to-noise ratio cannot be improved, even in principle, the effect is probably not real and the work is not science.
  4. Evidence for a discovery is anecdotal. If modern science has learned anything in the past century, it is to distrust anecdotal evidence. Because anecdotes have a very strong emotional impact, they serve to keep superstitious beliefs alive in an age of science. The most important discovery of modern medicine is not vaccines or antibiotics, it is the randomized double-blind test, by means of which we know what works and what doesn't. Contrary to the saying, "data" is not the plural of "anecdote."
  5. The discoverer says a belief is credible because it has endured for centuries. There is a persistent myth that hundreds or even thousands of years ago, long before anyone knew that blood circulates throughout the body, or that germs cause disease, our ancestors possessed miraculous remedies that modern science cannot understand. Much of what is termed "alternative medicine" is part of that myth.
  6. The discoverer has worked in isolation. The image of a lone genius who struggles in secrecy in an attic laboratory and ends up making a revolutionary breakthrough is a staple of Hollywood's science-fiction films, but it is hard to find examples in real life. Scientific breakthroughs nowadays are almost always syntheses of the work of many scientists.
  7. The discoverer must propose new laws of nature to explain an observation. A new law of nature, invoked to explain some extraordinary result, must not conflict with what is already known. If we must change existing laws of nature or propose new laws to account for an observation, it is almost certainly wrong.

hey zorn this is what i read aout the Schumann Resonance and zeropoint...

Gregg Braden is currently traveling around the United States and in the media, telling of the scientific proof of the Earth passing through the Photon Belt and the slowing of the Earths rotation. At the same time there is an increase in the resonant frequency of the Earth (Schumann Resonance). When the Earth stops its rotation and the resonance frequency reaches 13 cycles we will be at a zero point magnetic field. The Earth will be stopped, and in 2 or 3 days it will start turning again in the opposite direction. This will produce a reversal in the magnetic fields around the earth and so forth.

Time will appear to speed up as we approach Zero Point. A 24 hour day will seem to about 16 hours or less. Remember the Schumann Resonance (or "heart beat" of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980. It is at about 12 cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles.

got that from this site: http://www.2012.com.au/SchumannResonance.html

sounds like BS but i still thought it was interesting....

Yeah, total nonsense, of the "string scientific words together at random" variety. The "photon belt"? "Zero point magnetic field"? No such things.

The Earth's rotation is slowing down, incidentally, but rather slowly -- it takes hundreds of millions of years to change by an hour or so, I think. What's slowing it is the tides (from the moon.) So it will never slow to a halt, but only to the point where a day is as long as month, and so the same side of the Earth always faces the moon. This is called "tidal locking." It's already happened for the moon's rotation (one lunar day is the same as 1 month) but not yet for the Earth's.

2012 The Global Shift In Consciousness and the 5th Dimension

Teehee!

It's refreshing to see this topic being discuessed here on bluelight, but also dissappointing to see that so few of you realise what is going on right now :(

However, it is all good, for those of us who are here to facilitate this Global Shift in Consciousness, know so, and do so. :D

A very basic way of looking at it is we are awakening to our true selves, our higher selves, our infinite potential as the Creator of All That Is. =D

But in order for this to happen we need to do lots of stuff to raise the vibration of the entire planet so that we can manifest as our true multidimensional selves. Because right now the vibratory rate of Earth is far too dense for higher dimensional beings to inhabit.

So thusly, millions of lightworkers (people who consciously fullfil the Creator's will) incarnated over the past few decades (often referred to as Indigo Children and now we are seeing the first wave of Crystal Children as we get closer to point zero) to faciltate this shift. Now these lightworkers are in all walks of life, your local shopkeeper, your local doctor, your local yoga instructor, or even a movie star, we're everywhere. And yes, by simply thinking loving thoughts, we do our work! :D

There is of course more to it than simply thinking loving thoughts, it is through these incarnations that the Spirit has been laying the groundwork for massive shifts in all aspects of earthly life. This groundwork involves everyone from laywers and politicians to those crazy hippies who sit around smoking pot all day, tripping out and basically manifesting higher dimensional energies and most importanty Love energy! Some of us are more aware of what is we are doing and why than others, some of us are still unconscious but still being guided by Spirit to fullfil our life purpose, and some of are fully conscious. It is through our experiences and actions in life whatever they may be that we lay this groundwork and raise our vibrations.

Now as for 2012 and talk of the fourth dimension etc, yes 2012 is when the Earth will shift dimensions, yes it will be the end of the world (as we know it), yes it will be the end of time, yes it will be the end of illuminati and their new world order, yes it will be a new golden age for humanity, and most importantly of all, for you non-believers, YES IT WILL HAPPEN! =D

Something important to note is why this is all happening, for the past 13,000 years the Earth has been a hub of negativity for our galaxy, anything negative that spirit wanted to experience it could come here and experience hence so much pain, suffering and conflict for so long. So basically we've all been part of this grand experiment in negativity orchestrated by the spirit, and facilitated by repltillians/draconians/the illuminati and the script for this cosmic drama is reaching the final act where we will see the dishevelment of these organisations who have controlled us and our world for so long. So basically the spirit has decided it has learnt and experienced what it wanted from this experiment in negativity and so it is time for some upgrades. :)

Hence Gaia (Earth) has decided she's had enough of all the negative energy and wants to be balanced again, so she has initiated her own ascension through the fourth dimension and into the fifith dimension (soon to be our new home).So as we are the inhabitants of mother earth and therefore a part of her, we get to ascend to! But in order to ascend we must align our consciousness with the Spirit. This is where the photon belt that zorn scoffed at comes in. Basically the photon belt is a band or higher dimensional radiation reaching out from the galactic center which reprograms everything that passes through it, that includes us and our entire Solar system. We are passing through the photon belt right now! These new programs/upgrades are why everyone (well, many people at least) are always tripping out (figuratively speaking) on all these new concepts, ideas, people, events, and experiences that keep magically appearing in their life, this is often refferred to as Cosmic Synchronicity, everything just falls into place. We are all moving forward towards a unified state of consciousness, in order to manifest Unity Consciousness we must fully awaken to the Spirit within by pulling back the veil of the ego to reveal the beauty of the true self within. In doing so we attain this state of Unified Consciousness with the Cosmic Spirit, with Gaia, with All That Is. This state is often referred to as Full Consciousness too. This is our true state of being, at One with ourself :)

As for lower dimensional beings coming up to our dimension, well no, because as someone above already state, we're pretty much bottom of the barrel right now. ;)

So if you have experienced anything in your life to make you believe in ascension, the global shift in consciousness and 2012 perhaps these words this day will help you on your path to your true self.

I am sure some of you would likely ask the question how do you know all this and why are you so sure of it all? I would respond that I know and am sure of these things because this is the life i live, this is why i incarnated, this is why i am writing this message. I Am here to experience and to facilitate this global shift in consciousness, and to ascend to higher plane of existence in Divine Unity with the Cosmic Spirit! :D Bom!

Love & Light Always!

PS I am sure many of you will disagree with my words today, and even more will likely discount them entirely, but if even one person reads this today and has shivers up their spine that make their Spirit say "Fuck Yeah!" then my work is done! ;) As for the others, i am sure if you are a part of the shift you will come to see the light and the truth within in these very exciting coming years. Peace.

we're everywhere
Just once I'd like to see a new age rant which doesn't involve the author being some sort of special Promethian bringer of "secret knowledge".

Also, just the phrase "photon belt" sounds horribly silly to anyone who, for example, knows what a photon is.

egad:
But in order for this to happen we need to do lots of stuff to raise the vibration of the entire planet so that we can manifest as our true multidimensional selves. Because right now the vibratory rate of Earth is far too dense for higher dimensional beings to inhabit.
I'll ignore the problems I have with the rest of your post for a second, and just concentrate on this bit. What do you even mean by "raise the vibration rate of the planet"? Do we actually have to make the planet physically vibrate? How do you propose we do this? Why do extra vibrations make the planet more acceptable to higher dimensional beings?

Or do you mean some kind of "spiritual" vibrations that normal people can't detect? If so, what form do they take? Why does thinking "loving thoughts" create them? How could we detect them?

I'd appreciate some answers to these questions, as I don't think I understand you at the moment.

compact said:
Also, just the phrase "photon belt" sounds horribly silly to anyone who, for example, knows what a photon is.
Considering all the pseudo-science in Egad's post, I don't think it would matter if he knew what a photon was or not.

As I said in my last post in this thread, its a terribly annoyinh when some people just throw in science words to make their views seem more acceptable or well thought out. If they were well thought out, they'd not use those words where they do.

I've no problem with people having their own ideas about things which are essential stuff they made up, but don't try and pretend its got any scientific basis at all, because to anyone with a decent understanding of those areas will just says "Thats crap" :\

Take this link for instance. Just above the jpeg is has in small letters
"For more information, see: "Handbook of Atmospheric Electrodynamics, vol. I", by Hans Volland, 1995 published by the CRC Press. Chapter 11 is entirely on Schumann Resonances and is written by Davis Campbell at the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, Fairbanks AK, 99775. There is also a history of this research and an extensive bibliography."

I doubt the author of that website has read that book, and I'd bet a lot of money 99.99% of the people who read that site and believe it haven't read that book. Electrodynamics is a terribly complicated topic, never mind atmospheric electrodynamics. If the author were that good at physics, he'd not be saying most of what he says.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE EARTH LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WE ARE HERE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE AWAKEN LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LET GO OF YOUR EGO LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE FOLLOW THE LIGHT WITHIN LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

i'll try and answer your question Cex ... raising the vibration of the planet is to let go of the fear and the unconcioiusness that is so evident when you enter a city ...

if you walk down the street everyone seems so "conditioned" and fearful... for example ... if one was to skip down the street with no clothes on because they had just realised how beautiful life is and how good it is to be alive (and possibally how hot it is and how much more free and comfortable it is to be naked ... the general reaction would be "wow, someones gone crazy" ... the police would come and take them away ... now that reaction is a low frequency ... the happy naked free one is oozing higher frequencies ... but a little too high for this society

if you are feeling it or not ... its all happening NOW !

100 years ago VERY few people cared for the earth, in the last 100 years just look at what has happened ....

just wake up and look around ... if your ego has a few things to say ... let your higher self observe that it is your ego ..conditioned and tweeked to suit the desires of other ego's that were also tweeked to suit and so on and so on

the more lost you feel the more found you will BE

LOVE AND LIGHT

its terribly annoying ?

its horribly silly ?

if egads talking shit ?? then what are you talking

mr_p said:
but a little too high for this society
Nothing to do with high or low frequencies, I would prefer not to see someone skipping through the streets with their "tackle out". If I wish to see someone naked there are ways.
mr_p said:
100 years ago VERY few people cared for the earth, in the last 100 years just look at what has happened ....
Nothing to do with the "Love mother Earth, Gaia" stuff, we realised if we carried on the way we were going, the Earth would be uninhabitable before long. Its more self preservation than anything else.
mr_p said:
the more lost you feel the more found you will BE
Sounds terribly familiar to a Christian comment that. I thought all this Gaia stuff was aside from that? There's no "God" been mentioned in any of these ascension predictions.

I bet you can just feel the low frequency vibrates pumping out from me can't you ;)
mr_p said:
if egads talking shit ?? then what are you talking
I'm talking about something which has empirical evidence contradiction Egad's comments. "Photon Belt", "Time dilation due to cavity radiation", "Photon reprograming of DNA", "Zero Point Flip". All of those have scientific words in them, but they make no sense. Does "Cheese Elephant" mean anything? No, but then neither does "Zero Point Flip".

I've a lecture on Cosmology in 25 minutes I've got to leave for now, I'll keep my eyes open for any talk about galactic photon belts ;)