• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

2012, the Complete Works

^ that's cool. The number 9 is a recurring enigma in my life but I don't really look into it much.

An ending to things might not mean the end of humanity, just an end to an aspect of something, which leaves room for change and the growth of something new.

Also I think it has something to do with the suns alignment in our solar system and sagittarius constellation problem.

Age of aquarius. beware. a air sign that bears water followed by an earth sign that is a goat with a fish tail...
Seems like going backwards in term of evolution. back to the sea :p

to quote the lovely maynard james keenan
Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly shit, stupid shit...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Theres lotsa info on the history channel about this stuff.
Its interesting because it coincides with both the entire "revelation 13" in christianity kinda.
One from the sea, one from the ground, an antichrist and a false prophet!!!
2000 years for the beast to return will be up :p

And the mayans prediction

and the egyptians hieroglyphics have some hints..

Ok time to watch zeitgeist again :p

lol history channel. fucking psycho puritan americans creating a new armageddon for their own entertainment,

umm...well..aside from discussing actualy ancient recorded history and texts and INTERPRETATIONS of some vague messages (they never claim any interpretation as true, just as one of the possible ways this could have been portrayed)....they talked about astronomy and physics....thats not exactly making up an armageddon.

Not a big fan of american culture in general, but I think you're being a bit harsh on one of the *more objective sources of information than most other television shows.

*I am not claiming anything to be absolute. I just appreciate shows that shed light upon some FACTS that I may not have thought of looking into.

failure to pay

if your entering 4th dimention, basically we've failed to pay for what weve used. ie. e=mcc == ''FIBRESURE EFFICIENCY; PROFESSOR REEGUN/RONNIE RAYGUN''. etc etc etc... dont expect many psycologists or lacutas of borg though...

ps. theres a good song called ''4th dimentional transit'' on web just now (''recompiled'' for mp3 and its in ''english'') with stuff about cyrons and the rest of the ''meteor feild'' out in 4d space who pruportedly you should goto meet for ''sex'' and 'reintegration''....? wouldnt float my boat? personally i wouldnt hold your breath though.. not my cup of tea.. the wacky backy brigade? 2d spaces? npcompleteness, ETC ETC, isnt beyond our understanding if you put your mind to it?

MARS....... kruder & dorfmeister........ goes to church smoking more whacky backy and having free love..... twiddling?

ps. its a ''rubix cube'' == fibresure, a glass of water a day....... you were intel atom.. eee pc..

Last edited:
eee pc - popular ''also'' with the lassies john..... but i never saw any of them read a book or look for fibesure in safeway? what about ''our food'' Lexx- you can still make that right?

if your entering 4th dimention, basically we've failed to pay for what weve used. ie. e=mcc == ''FIBRESURE EFFICIENCY; PROFESSOR REEGUN/RONNIE RAYGUN''. etc etc etc... dont expect many psycologists or lacutas of borg though...

ps. theres a good song called ''4th dimentional transit'' on web just now (''recompiled'' for mp3 and its in ''english'') with stuff about cyrons and the rest of the ''meteor feild'' out in 4d space who pruportedly you should goto meet for ''sex'' and 'reintegration''....? wouldnt float my boat? personally i wouldnt hold your breath though.. not my cup of tea.. the wacky backy brigade? 2d spaces? npcompleteness, ETC ETC, isnt beyond our understanding if you put your mind to it?

MARS....... kruder & dorfmeister........ goes to church smoking more whacky backy and having free love..... twiddling?

ps. its a ''rubix cube'' == fibresure, a glass of water a day....... you were intel atom.. eee pc..

A 2D space doesn't have this problem, you're on a plane, but now you generate other problems. Consider our digestive system (or even worse, our circulatory system). Its a long "tube" though us. Thats okay, because its enclosed within our bodies. What about a long tube through a 2D object, it would split the object in half. Hence you can't get objects with overly complicated makeups because they'd fall apart. Not to mention the whole problem about disipation of radiation in only 2D being too "slow".
ive thought a little about this before

a 2D life form could EASILY have a digestive hole. different materials would make up this 2D world, and some would allow certain materials to pass through them while others wouldn't (this scenario for the universe would be necessary for digestive holes). this way, the digestive hole would be made of a material that A) sticks to the rest of the organism and B) allows digestable contents in as well

if that didn't make sense, here's it reworded

i mean, the hole through us is mostly fluid, not much air
even if there was a pathway of air from our mouth to anus, AIR is a substance itself!
so in the 2d word, the air or fluid in the digestive tract would have "sticky sides" so that the organism doesnt fall apart in two

however, who says 2 dimensional beings are going to have a digestive hole in the first place? they might be self sustaining patterns of some sort, made of a composition we can't even imagine...

Last edited:
Just skimmed through this thread; too much nonsense and disinformation in here.

2012 is simply a date that signifies nothing more than moving from one Astrological Age into another. We will be physically moving into the next Sign of the Zodiac, and because the calendar runs backwards through the Zodiac (Precession of the Equinoxes), this will be the last sign left.

For instance, right now we're in the Age of Pisces. Before that we were in the Age of Aries. 2012, marks the beginning of the Age of Aquarius; although some say the shift began in the year 2000 (Where other skeptics say even later than 2012).

Now, because the Bible is a book based mostly off of Astro-Theology, I can use an excerpt for example.

Luke 22:9-11

Jesus says, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him into the house that he enters..."

And follow him we will into this house. The house he speaks of though, is the sign of Aquarius. They are the houses of the Zodiac.

In history, men aren't known for bearing the the pitcher of water or fetching water. This was typically a woman's job. Therefore a man carrying a pitcher of water is very symbolic and represents a great change or shift.

This is also said to be the "Age of Revealing." Where many things that have remained in the shadows, will finally surface and come to light.

As far as an evolution taking place, it will more than likely be a conscious evolution. No different than the mental polar shift that took place after 9/11. What will be the event that will cause such a polar shift in 2012 or before? Who knows? Will there need to be one exact event or any event at all? Probably not because the Astrological shift alone will be more than powerful enough to cause such changes.

All you need to know, is we're going from the Age of Pisces (aka. The Age of Jesus) to the Age of Aquarius (The Age of the Water Bearer)

Mythologically speaking, The Water Bearer is said to put out the "fire" as depicted here:

aqu.jpg

Last edited:
Therefore a man carrying a pitcher of water is very symbolic and represents a great change or shift.

This is also said to be the "Age of Revealing." Where many things that have remained in the shadows, will finally surface and come to light.

I've heard idea proposed that the 2012 "event" is the equivalent to Armageddon in a way because this "revealing" or consciousness shift will not be accepted by some people. It added that egocentric individuals will clash with this shift, which may or may not include expanded consciousness , and that unselfish, more aware people will embrace this change. In my head I immediately remembered the teachings of the apocalypse from when I still went to church with my parents. It sounded a lot like the story of Jesus coming back and the good people ascending to a higher state/ heaven and the sinners/bad guys will be in great peril.

It's a fun idea to entertain and makes me draw all kinds of connections from various cultures and stuff, but it's pretty outlandish to just accept without evidence.

The problem with people making these claims saying, "it's going to be an Apocalypse." Is what they don't know is that this word derives from the Greek, "To Reveal"

People always want to turn something that is supposed to be a positive outcome into something negative. I see what your proposed theory (or the other peoples rather) says, that not everybody will accept the change but the point is that it's not necessarily something that they will or won't accept. The alignment of the stars, astrologically placing us in a new location, or what I said before. Moving into a New Age, will shift consciousness automatically.

As far as the idea of Jesus coming back, well I'm sure now you're much more educated and realize that if Jesus were to come back. Then so is Batman, Superman, The Incredible Hulk, and Ironman. Jesus, along with all his Super Hero pals, are going to jump out of the books and save the day... 8)

Last edited:
lol history channel. fucking psycho puritan americans creating a new armageddon for their own entertainment,

Heh I saw the History channel documentary that you wrote about and there was some european guy going on and on about how in 2012 the entire world except for a few very remote spots is going to be submerged in water and massive tidal waves are going to be made and we're all gonna die!1!

Then the one surviving McKenna brother went on and talked about how of course it's going to be the end of the world because the I-Ching and he and his brother's theory said so when they took way too much DMT in the Amazon without any respect for how Yage/DMT are used by native peoples. 8)

Then they put on some half baked conspiracy theory about a program called web bot or something that supposedly predicted 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina.

Despite all of these theories that do not make an ounce of sense and all conflict each other people have predicted the end of the world many times in the history of humanity and they have never been correct.

As far as I can tell from the readings I have done, my understanding is that 2012 is meant to be a time when there is expected to be a shift in global consciousness somehow.

This end of the world stuff is hocus pocus.

Then you've got your planet x (nibiru) theorists...........

Who's right, Who's wrong?

Time will tell.

As far as I can tell from the readings I have done, my understanding is that 2012 is meant to be a time when there is expected to be a shift in global consciousness somehow.

Hmmm so will it sort of be like when the internet first went mainstream eh?

That certainly was a huge shift in global consciousness/human communication.

Granted yeah the internet was around in the 70s and 80s as I remember using what would now be a very slow modem and a basic terminal program to chat with a friend who had another phone line and this was back when people would use a BBS mainly.

Anyway, the internet/text or IM chat was a huge shift in global consciousness as it's changed how people communicate.

While I'm young I still am not that big into texting.

Just curious what have you read that's not based on the crackpot theories that I wrote about? What's Planet X? I thought that was what Pluto was once called before it was classified as a planet and now it one? Or that the term was used to describe one small planet that's close to Pluto?

The evolving of mass communication by means of the internet was change, but not what I meant.

Many people are out of touch; with themselves and the world around them.
I would to see a sense of connectedness between all humanity and the natural world we live in.

No, I'm not a bong smoking hippy. I am a realist, I won't go into all that.

PTCH - You asked of Nibiru.

I found many things about planet x after reading some of zechariah sitchins work; now that guy is a crackpot, sure he has a few interesting ideas but that's all they are.
I haven't found much information that seems to be factual at all tbh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_collision

I'm just interested in this whole subject matter but have found no conclusive evidence anywhere.

Most people that are well read in this field or any authors or researchers have their own agendas, read from everyone and draw your own conclusions.

Like I said, time will tell.

I personally do not think anything will happen on a massive scale that we will see. Again, maybe nothing at all will happen like Y2K. Different comparisons there though, 2012 has been a date of interest longer than Y2K was.