The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

icon25.gif

Pink Dolphin

anyone heard anything on the red dolphins?

=D
uncle-toast

Last edited:
Light Green BOSS pills

Picked up some of these pills in Seattle over the weekend. They are light green with white specks and say BOSS on the top. The press is pretty good and they seem hard, but also slightly small.

I'm having trouble posting on pillreports, and was wondering if anyone has tried these? Any good? I did the marquis test and it went black in <2 sec. Thanks!

Check out pillreports

There is a new post on pillreports on these ones. I havn't tried them yet. I too have been having problems with the site. Oh well hope they fix it soon. Keep us posted on how these are!!

yeah i posted that. im thinking i might buy some more testing shit before i do these. i really hope they aren't bunk. seems like no one else has seen them.

Look in Europe under pillreports im sure ive seen them

Soviet red hammer

Have checked on pillreports, and around here, but have not been able to track down any sorta info. on this. Any help greatly appreciated.

Area is in the northwest of North America, and these are apparrently "new" Anybody had expereince with these, and if so are these clean/adultered?

No test kit, so hopefull BL will come through (once again)

Peace

Red Penguins/Yellow Crowns

I'm up in alaska and these are going around right now. anyone know anything about them?

if they are the same yellow crowns my buddy had, they are the worst pills he ever had ....expensive to..like $4 each when go 50 them..

finally a Northwest thread!! I heard the yellow crowns were good. the same person also has green dragonflies. i read some old reports on pillreports and there was a mixed review on them :/

don't go by old reports, the results are most likely invalid with regards to your pill(s). tons of copycat batches could've been sent out already.

best thing to do is get a testkit and find out yourself.

very true, but I'm in a different town than where I'm buying them. I'm buying them from a friend and I have no way of testing them before hand. I rely on my friends for pill purchases. One of my friends is close to a big dealer in this area and she is always upfront with me about the pills before I choose to buy. I haven't gotten anything bad yet. I would like to buy a testing kit though simply because I'm curious as to what is in the pills...I might buy on for this summer. We don't normally get "bad" pills up here, but you know never know. Safety first.

yellow crowns suck as do the red/pink bacardi's. fizzz......2 bats and not much but a little bit of a fizz.

a buddy of mine just picked up 100 'mescaline' pills.
obviously i'm suspicious, but they are red/salmon with playboy bunny print.
apperantly 250 mg. each. he's knowledagble and has
tried pure extracted mescaline, 2CT-7, 2C-E, and says it's def.
mesc. and trusts the source. just wondering if anyone's heard of those round the NW? i trust his experience and opinion, but we're prolly sendiing one off for anylization. so many things are being passed off these days....

also seen some yellow "happy faces" that should be pure MDA? thought's?

little orange 'honeybees' are 100% 18 mg 2C-B though FYI.... ;)