• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

Marquis went black in 2 seconds.....there's your answer! You got some bomb beans. Hopeflly one day I'll get to see mine change to black instead of orange!

Anyone in the Seattle area come across Blue Infinity's (Car emblem)?

Friend of mine is going to pick up some and Im gonna be out of town when he does, so if I buy, Im buying blind

thx

Damn where'd all the NW peeps disappear to?

Update: The Blue Infinity's were medium strength. Not bad, but not bomb. I ended up crushing those and some Orange Buddahs together and puttin them in Gel Caps. The caps floored me, but I suspect I put a little more than 1 pill per a cap =)

Anything going around the Seattle area that's super dank? Trying to pick up something nice before I go on Vacation

Last edited:
memphis got new shipments in

pills that say UFC
green weed leaf that my buddy said "glitttered" and look amazing. i think hes got blue and green
also pills with 420 on em, dunno what color

anyone?

edit: these r being smuggled in gross amounts either from florida or atlanta...poss. from canada

hey, not a lot of activity on this thread i guess. neways i'm in bellevue area... i've been havin teal Ladys (BOMB) purple transformers (medium i'd say), yellow/grey glocks (med but good) and uhh oh pink/purple playboys (with a pokeball think, THESE ARE FIRE!!!!) jeezus if u come across them, they're pinkish purple, bigger than usual and my GOD, one had me rollin BALLLLLS. checkem out. my source ran out fast, so only got to try them once. ;(

what else is good lately, i want some new variety!!!!

I'm in Sammamish. I havent seen the pokeball playboys, I have some red playboys domed without the pokeball, but Im waiting another month or so before I try em. I'll be on the look out for the pokeball press, though my guy said the red ones are the only ones he can get.

OC been dry for everyone else? seems like everyone ran out...anyone hear about circulation of fake 80's rollin around? i wanna keep an eye out so its not a bust

Fuck tabs and the assholes that run that game. Molly is a wonderful girl and she is so fucking abundant in the Ewok village my Wookie has been camping around. Just south of hamster city.

ODB said:
Fuck tabs and the assholes that run that game. Molly is a wonderful girl and she is so fucking abundant in the Ewok village my Wookie has been camping around. Just south of hamster city.

hmm are you perhaps referencing to Shambhala? that's the only ewok village i know of. and yes, lets all hope that molly is runnin her ass around that place, she better be!

i picked up a grab bag today in the seattle area.

yellow glocks - different than the usual smaller ones, these were larger, more solid

pink/orange buddhas - look like copy cats of the real buddhas, curious if these are legit (they are domed on BOTH sides.

green lacoste

blue NWA/westside gang symbol

pink cocks - its a dick with giz coming out

if anyone has info on these let me know!

Check your pms...

QUOTE=sbnodoubt]i picked up a grab bag today in the seattle area.

yellow glocks - different than the usual smaller ones, these were larger, more solid

pink/orange buddhas - look like copy cats of the real buddhas, curious if these are legit (they are domed on BOTH sides.

green lacoste

blue NWA/westside gang symbol

pink cocks - its a dick with giz coming out

if anyone has info on these let me know![/QUOTE]

We got a mishmash of pills last night. Has anyone seen any of these?

NSFW:
decepticon.jpg
bartsimpson.jpg
buddah.jpg

After much reading of comments on various reports on PillReports I'm convinced the Bart Simpsons and red "buddahs" (looks like a gorilla to me) are BZP/mCPP. From what I understand I'll likely have a less than pleasant experience if I take them.

The orange Decepticon heads I am not sure on... I can't find any similar pill styles and so I'm unsure as to what they are. I don't have a testing kit at this time :/ I have taken red Autobot shaped pills before and they were MDMA, however I haven't seen these Decepticon heads.

added NSFW tags

Last edited by a moderator:
JL Audio purple in Seattle?

Hey! I am a virgin! :X and dont like it one bit!

Went thu the late 60's rock festival'ing, LSD tripping and learning to be a peaceful soul,,
but never have experienced "x" ,,, Have not done any tripping for years buuuuuut!,,, I know when I find the right "X" it will be just what to doc ordered to rekindle my relationship with <3 ,, The experience I had with LSD changed my life,, for the better,,, all that aside,,,
I have been looking for months and finally found something, a guy knows a guy type of thing,,,
( HUMPH! and help,, hard to find when you have been out of the loop and are an oldr ,,,,,
but young in body and attitude type guy)

Anyway,,these 3 pills I have, have the JL audio symbol raised, purple with a bit of white specks,, I found some info on blue ones:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.ph...submit.x=88&submit.y=17&submit=Search+Reports,

But the blue ones in the report are from S. Cal and Minn. and are blue! not purple,,,

Has anyone seen these purple's in seattle? or better yet,,,, tested them? or don'em?

I need to find a source damnitall! the descriptions and pictures are driving me nuts,,,:p
have been thinking of going to a rave, like to dance anyway,,, maybe I can find them there? but now I have to find a rave,,, and someone that will talk to me there,, hahah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At this point any advise is welcome,, good advise that is,,,
actually,,
Any advise is good advise ,
Even if it is bad advise,

"Good advise" You keep for later,

"Bad Advise" IF one knows enough about life,,, you will know bad advise when you hear it,
This in turn tells you much about the person giving it to you.
Which also in turn,, tells you what to do with the person giving you this advise.

Anyone know of "raves in seattle" dates.
Been goggling trying to find schedules and having the same luck as finding a way to break my virgin'ness,,,,

Titled: Forever in My Heart,

All the people and things that have passed through my life,
Loved,
Lost,
Gained,
and Experianced,
Remain,
"Forever In My Heart"

tommeee