Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

anyone got info on these pills from washington:

Orange Penguins: domed on both sides
Orange Ferraris: domed on the bottom, beveled edge on top
Green Ferraris: flat on both sides, beveled edges
Blue Dolphins: domed on both sides (single stack)
Blue NWA: domed on bottom, beveled edges (edited: i thought it was flat on both sides)
Blue $: domed on the bottom, non beveled

thanks

Last edited:
took 2 of the penguins. rolled pretty decent for about 4 or 5 hours then it was all meth for the remaining 8 hours. laid in bed for 5 hours and wasnt able to fall asleep till after the sun came up and i only could sleep for two hours. first time rolling in like 3 years so it was a pretty shitty way to end that roll.

and a buddy of mine told me that the orange ferraris were even shittier. im not sure how many he took but he said he barely felt anything. so for those of you that dont mind speed in your roll the penguins i guess arent bad. but steer clear of the orange ferraris.

ALL PILLS IN WASHINGTON SEEM TO BE SHIT! As far as im concerned. Three months of looking around checking different pills out and NOTHING. Had orange penguins, speedy/meth, had blue $, speedy/meth, yellow stars, speedy/meth, orange guns, speedy/meth, red swords, speedy/meth. Hope I can find some mdma before new years... *prays*

i hear you solarcloud.. Everything in Oregon is pretty lame now too.. orange under armors were shit, yellow ducks are weak.. everything in the last year has sucked.

looked like there was a pill report on an orange buddha up north in your guys woods. try to cop a few they are damn clean!!

Blue McDonald arches are good like the Mitsubishi's but w/o the speed. Damn good pills in Washington, you just got to know where to look. And yes the orange Buddha pills are soon 2b avail in WA.

Da Buddah

The Buddahs are every where in WA, oly.
Blue and Orange ones now.

Kinda want some new clean pillz to come by here.
but whatevs.

I'm lookin fo some cid.:\

I got something that was pinkish red a while ago. I have no idea what the logo on it was. It was my first roll, so hell if I know if it was methy/speedy. All I know is it was fun as shit.

It had a sort of rectangle with a line going through it. Anyone know wtf that was?

Actually I found it. It was pink, and it had an RDS logo on it. Anyone ever run into this one before? My friend took it with me, she rolls every once in a while, and she said it blew her mind.

air x in said:
The Buddahs are every where in WA, oly.
Blue and Orange ones now.

Kinda want some new clean pillz to come by here.
but whatevs.

I'm lookin fo some cid.:\

have you tried the blue Macdonald's?

I know a guy that was always bitching about some bapes in the north end of WA.

Well Nightshifter, I know for sure that the red Buddhas and blue Macdonald's are really good, actually they are the best beans I've heard about for a while....the yellow mitsi's kicked ass but were meth cut :( all depends on who you are and how you roll.

wondering about lite green apples

are lite green apple extacy any good?
also seems there is lots of confusion but
its lite green, apple company logo indented
whats its peak duration??
whats its total duration?

Last edited:
are green apples bad?

Pill is lite green with apple company logo on it
on back is a line down the middle
heard a lot of mixed reviews
mostly bad
you guys know how they are??

Green Boss

ill share my knowledge with you all. first off i live in colorado so know that pills in defferent area may be different. Green Boss in the midwest are double stack pure MDMA with some bonding agents aded to keep them from crumbling. they are amazing and i get um pretty cheap for how good they are. just picked up some tripple stack blue diamonds for the same price from the sam guy so ill get on and let you all know how they are!

happy rolling to you all