• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional pill discussion : North West

Jesus Christ, up in the NW is flooded with pills! It's ridiculous cheep everywhere, I've heard quotes on boats ranging anywhere from <price> and singles ranging from <price>. All sorts of bats, yellow hitchhikers, yellow smiley faces (2c-i), bap apes of various colors, yellow nikes, various hard pressed roosters/cocks (they suck!) ect. Even been hearing about that girl molly running around all over the place for cheap! It's ridiculous up here near the Canadian boarder.
@ last falls fair the orange/red playboy bunny's were sold as 2c-b. I didn't try one though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tabs up here run about <price> a pop if you know where to go. We haven't had any bad shit either. I've always gotten really good clean stuff and I've been rolling here since September 06. I think that isolation weeds out the shitty stuff lawlz

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Adidas

I saw a post saying they're meth bombs (although it was in August of 2006), but I was told they were ex. The price had me a little worried at 11 each. Any recent news on them in Oregon? The post I'd read said that it was in LA that they were purchased.

Last edited:
Anyone rolling in Wyoming? I'm gonna be headed there and I have to know what the situation is.

Price $350/Roll(100)
Types : Trip Stack - Green Stars, Purple Stars, Blue 206's, and Orange something or other have been floating around lately.
All have the pokeball stamp or whatever it is on the back.

The reason so cheap, is because i buy a roll(100) every 2 weeks or so.

P.S. Stay away from the Green Apples. They are terrible.

Last edited:
Seen some yellow nike that are mediocre. All the press tabs I've seen and tried recently are pretty lame. There has also been alot of bunk duplicates floating around. I know a guy that made the mistake of buying an oz of 'molly' and he later found it to be TFMPP. But I guess thats what he gets for acting like wall-mart.

dude, I would take anything right about now. It's been over 2 months since anything has been up here. wtf. E used to run like a river up here. Now, I can't find shit.

Blue Swan. They were hella good pills. It was def. a good one to go out on for a while.

Hey ODB, on whole how were the Yellow Nikes? (the ones that just are coming out, not the ones from last year, right?) Compared to like the Green Dragonflies and Blue Ying-Yangs that were up there a few weeks ago? I know that quality has slipped in the last couple years up there, I'm just trying to figure out what's worth eating/buying.

I'm thinking WA. I know there are yellow nikes floating around up there right now and that you mentioned a few brands that were around when i was living there. Also there are a lot of knock offs. the last couple years i was living there i was noticing that i'd get something that was really bomb, then a month or 2 later an ALMOST identical pill would come through but be only like half as good. basicly people were just using a quality product for publicity and then making weak knock offs hoping that no one would notice or something.
sorry to freak you out. i just realized that that first post might have sounded a little sketchy. i was just making assumtions.

But seriously. anyone in the northwest with anything to say about the new yellow nikes? My friend really needs to know right quick. we're both curious if they're worth eating

if anyone in this area spots any red (or pink) rolex crowns, PICK THEM UP!!!! dropped one last night and defiantly among best rolls iv had personally. very speedy. very trippy. straight up good rolls.
peace

jesustussin said:
if anyone in this area spots any red (or pink) rolex crowns, PICK THEM UP!!!! dropped one last night and defiantly among best rolls iv had personally. very speedy. very trippy. straight up good rolls.
peace

meth or amps in a roll doesn't make it good, it makes it crap. if you want a speedy roll just take some meth/amps along with the pill(s). ecstasy should be MDMA only.

anyone know anything about red supermans, green supermans, or dark blue dolphins? all found in WA? All pressed pretty recently.

Scratch that. Not Supermans...diamonds. I'm hearing that the Green and Red Diamonds are really good. The Dolphins are supposed to be off the wall too. The Nikes...i just tried some of them and i rolled, but i'm not super impressed. I'm planning to try the diamonds and dolphins for myself soon. I'll put up first-hand opinions. In the mean time, ODB, you were right, the nikes are not what they used to be. Sad deal.

^ no, there's only 1 acid thread for america and 1 for canada. you can inquire about availability just as you do in the regional pill disc. threads but no sourcing :)

i was wonderin if any of you guys knew about orange penguins, blue and green ferrari's, or green xbox's that are floatin around in the washington area right now. i got a few penguins and one of the green ferraris but waitin to take em. thanks

Just got done rollin in my yellow Mitsubishi and it was grrrreat! Only took one.