Bluelight

Thread: How do I smoke crystal meth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Tinfoil style - lowest of the low? NOT 
    Bluelighter
    Peace
    "keep hitting the puddle of tweak till its brown black residue"

the above worries me - smoking off foil i land up with nothing or a tiny patch of whitish nothingness. I can't remember anybody I know (smoking out of lightbulb, foil or glass pipe, landing up with black stuff) If you're getting black residue, isn't your meth rather crap or you're smoking it wrong? I think I would look for new source...

Warning: this post goes on for ever and ever, non-meth induced, stop here if you're not interested in the joys of tinfoil:
    Much to everyone's horror, i prefer to smoke off tinfoil - i break every glass pipe within 30 minutes (many many years ago was a crackhead and broke all those as well, finally used part of a steel car antenna for years quite happily) and just never got the hang of the lightbulb. Spent my time fiddling it around, and trying to concentrate on moving lightbulb and lighter and inhaling and seeing what was going on inside lightbulb just proved too much. And I always felt like I was inhaling too much air and too little meth.

And cleaning the fucking thing, and worrying its going to crack with your precious meth inside, oh bugger that, i gave up.

If you know what you're doing with tinfoil, you don't waste a speck or molecule of smoke. (In the beginning I lost a fair amount - once you learn how long to keep the lighter going, how to move it down the foil, the angle to hold the foil, how much smoke you can fit in your lungs in one hit etc etc, you lose nothing - unless you try to be greedy, watching all that lovely smoke disappearing into air and not your lungs is always a good lesson ).

I use a double layer (if the thin foil), a single layer if the heavy duty stuff, shiny side up, ie away from lighter). Hmm, foil maybe 20 cm long, 10 or 15 cm wide, whatever you feel comfortable with, its the U thats important.

I turn over at the edges so its firm to hold, arched down in a U shape but never with an actual indentation in the middle, foil as smooth and wrinkle/scratch free as possible, held at about a 45% angle down, low, low lighter flame never touching foil.

Sixthseal had an amazing page about making a needle lighter so the flame would be really small. Well, after much embarassment at pharmacy explaining why I needed 2 needles of specific thickness, I got home, followed all steps exactly and a) Flames shot out the bottom of the needle and b) entire lighter exploded. End of needle lighter experiment.

And again, let me emphasize, LOW FLAME, REALLY LOW FLAME. Nowhere near touching the foil - welll i guess 5cm approx. Can't quite remember.

Patience is vital.

I exhale everything in my lungs the minute I see crystal turning into liquid. Your liquid should start to run downhill and smoke should start rising. Start inhaling and keep inhaling as the liquid and your lighter move down the foil simultaneously. If your crystal doesn't run within 2 or 3 secs, stop. No running, you are wasting (now this is pure hearsay from my old dealer, but I imagine if it doesn't run, you're burning rather than vaporizing... feel free to correct and tell me i'm an idiot, but this is where i have got closest to brown and black of Ungoliath - you get a hit, but you lose a huge amount.

You move the lighter down as the liquid runs down, I think I keep the lighter below the liquid, but can't quite remember and have no testing mechanisms now .

Once it runs, follow that smoke, you don't actually have to do much, just breathe in, and the smoke follows a straight line into your pipe/smoking device. You can actually keep the pipe quite a distance from the foil and crystal. Kill the lighter BEFORE your lungs are full, as there will still be more smoke coming, a lot if you do it right - this was for me the hardest part to learn, when to stop, I still always overestimate my lung power. Also, if it stops running, kill the lighter immediately.

I love chasing that little line down the foil. Down you go, turn around, down you go again and again....

And you don't have to worry about cleaning anything. If you do it right, there should be no brown or black crap on the foil, just a very small circular little white outline of an empty puddle. At that stage, just chuck tinfoil out and make new one. Or you can just wipe on very flat surface with toilet paper. But making new foil is better.

And no, I don't believe you get any shit from smoking off tinfoil. And its far easier to carry tinfoil around than than a lightbulb... And remember, you need at least 3, preferably 6 or more, lighters - unless you're some pro who smokes every day and you invest in snazzy lighter...

But, to get perfect at this method takes practice and preferably on your own or you have idiots yelling - move the lighter up, move it down, move the foil up, move the foil down, move yourself etc. Fuck that. Learn on your own after watching other people do it - and you learn really fast. I smoked with my ex for 2 years and never really got the hang of it, smoked on my own once and got it perfect second time.

To Nuke: I smoke rather than mix with water because the rush and high is SO good, most euphoric drug for me - never tried it orally or nasally, cos always worried it won't be as good as smoking. Also cos its damn fun - I feel a sense of accomplishment when I get that little line to run all the way down, smooth as hell.

With all above said, i'd STRONGLY recommend NOT doing it. Out of all my friends who started doing it (smoking), lets say around 20, i was the only one who didn't get addicted. There's a thread somewhere about some people maybe having different brain structures and therefore being able to love meth but not ever getting addicted. Other than crack, i'd say it has the absolute highest addiction potential (from observance of others).

Also, its one of the empty drugs, it does nothing in terms of opening / freeing up your brain, you learn nothing from it. It really fucks up your body, your teeth, and with extended use, your mind. It does make you feel DAMN good, and your house will be really clean. But is it worth the risk of becoming horribly addicted? Absolutely not. A psychedelic and even e will give you a far more spiritually and mentally fulfilling experience that will actually teach you something, without the high addiction potential. I haven't learnt a thing off meth - except the best cleaner to use for the bath tub and how many valiums I need to take to get to sleep.

I do it about 4 times a year, generally in 2 or 3 day stints. And I've done this for 10 plus years. But I'm one of the very very few lucky ones. Unless you're a really strong person, stay away, it does completely fuck up most people.

Gaaah, after writing that huge missive above, not on meth, although it sounds completely meth-induced, good god, i'm dying for some ....

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I agree with schmangle , use foil not a pipe. Here is the Cliffs Notes version of how to do it. Tear 6 inches of foil offa the roll and fold it in half. Then fold it into a bridge that looks like this:
    ...__
    _|.. |_ (ignore the ... thats just to make the ascii show up right, stupid fucking thing removes blank spaces)

Meth goes on top of the bridge, lighter goes under it. Use a very low flame and don't touch the foil with the lighter. You want to vaporize it, not burn it, so as soon as you see the smoke remove the flame. Suck down the smoke and hold it as long as you can. The meth will cool and recrystalize and you can then hit it again.

3. Collapse Details

Pipes>foil. How many of you dragon-chasers can rock enough dope in your foil to last you for a day the put it in your pocket which allows you to smoke more by simply pulling it out and applying heat? Convenience+efficiency made pipes/lokes/pizzles/bubbles/dicks/whatever-the-fuck-your-area-calls-a-meth-pipe my favorite way to smoke meth. Then I found needles and that makes pipes look like a complete waste of shards.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandbag
    Pipes>foil. How many of you dragon-chasers can rock enough dope in your foil to last you for a day the put it in your pocket which allows you to smoke more by simply pulling it out and applying heat? Convenience+efficiency made pipes/lokes/pizzles/bubbles/dicks/whatever-the-fuck-your-area-calls-a-meth-pipe my favorite way to smoke meth. Then I found needles and that makes pipes look like a complete waste of shards.
    In my experience pipes for smoking meth seem to break very easily. And you could easily melt a days worth of meth on the foil bridge, and then fold it up flat an take it with you in your pocket with no worries of broken glass. It takes all of 3 seconds to set the foil back up. The only time I see the pipe being better is if you want to smoke it while you are actually driving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12