Regional pill discussion : South East

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the latest to hit louisiana.....seems like my area is pretty dry now...so i might have to go towards baton rouge or even farther west

just had some pinkish red l.v.'s from la...stay away from them. i suspect a low dose of mdma mixed with meth. no euphoria, hardly felt anything, was up for over 24 hours after, not cracked out, but couldn't go to sleep. i've heard the red/pink scorpions were very good though.

Waves in central FL

1481_lg_waves.jpg

if u get some of these u r in for a treat
great beans
only took 2 or 3 (i crushed em up and put em in gelcaps---it took 3 size 4 gelcaps for one pill---decent sized pills) and rolled BALLZ
probly 8 hours

btw,i was told these were "AT&T"s,but on ecstacydata they are called "waves"

Last edited:
Report on Blue Dophins in NC I mentioned earlier. I'd give them a 3. They weren't good. I had sweaty palms, some jaw clenching, increased heartbeat-very talkative. No euphoric or loved-up feeling. They kept me up all night and day. I beleive they had some MDMA or MDA but probably had meth and or speed as well. I wouldn't recommend these. It is so hard to find quality stuff around here. Anyone in the NC/SC area want to talk? [email protected]

yea its been getting a little wild lately and i've been taking like 4-4.5
i took like 2.5-2.75 that night
i thought they were particularly good
but then again, it had been 2 weeks since i'd rolled
and before that i was rolling about 3 times a week for 2-3 weeks

Why do you take the time to put them in jell caps? Seems like it would take longer and you may loose some.

a> better chances of it dissolving better and b> I'm assuming (s)he was probably doin a booty bump, in which case capsules work better

^ lol nah
definetely not
just kicks in quicker
and very little is lost
just get a pill crusher
all extra is insufflated

dude im on the east coast and havent seen any good pills for a couple of yrs.

Butterflies

Has anyone heard of khaki/orange butterflies in the midwest. checked pill reports, didn't find much.

Peekin' in from the south...new to boards

Hi all ~~
Been lurking here (for months) and decided to try to register. Looks like it is working so far...I am on Mac OS X and I know that the "sister site" for here has problems with non-IE browsers. (I use Safari.) I have a report I am going to post on (pillreports), I'm just waiting for my other half to stay away from his computer for a few minutes. Sorry, my powerbook is 100% Microsoft Free and I'm keeping it that way. =P
Anyways, I am eternally stuck in (central) Alabama and hardly ever see anyone on here from my part of Alabama-stan. =) I'm an old skool raver...probably a bit older than others that post on here...and damn do I miss "back in da daaay"..... :::sigh::: Has anyone come across some teal blue (w/white specs) Scorpions (Stingers?) lately in the southeast area (AL/GA/MS/TN)? Had a *very*super*intense*nice xperience with the stingers over the weekend (but after not rollin' for almost 5!!!!months!!!...drier than the Saraha here...), and was curious to know anyone else's experiences. I checked out the report that looks like mine on pillreports, and might be the same. (same geographical area, and especially taking into consideration that person's experiences) Hubby & I haven't really been "in" the scene for the past two years, and we're starting to get comfortable with it again. (Back story: My brother-in-law was a local DJ and promoter who also spun at LaVela & NightTown (FL) during his college breaks....he died (VERY) unexpectedly from a brain anuerism less than two years ago.) It's been tough on my hubby for the past 2 years, but he's coming back to what we both love....and looking for all the events! Where have they gone???

Sorry, sometimes I ramble. Just wanted to see if anyone here had these beautiful stingers & their opinions on them, and to see if there is anyone else trapped in Alabama-stan like me.... ???? And if you are, where is the music? I am soooo ready to dance again!!! I really do miss the music, even though I'm afraid we'll look like the proverbial "old f^ckers in da club"...

Peace~
=RavenousBlonde=
~beatdown4life~

White Toyotas or Red AT&Ts

Just wondering if anyone could give me some information on either the White Toyotas or Red AT&Ts, around the New Orleans area most likely. I have heard from a few people about White Toyotas, but nothing on the Red AT&Ts. Thanks.

Green Z's in the South???

Help, please??

Have a source that says he has some green "triple stack" (I know that's bs but a moot point right now...) "Z" beans...have no info on scored or domed....this is all the info I have. Could possibly be an "N"? Am in southeast region....most of my "stuffage" seems to pass thru GA/FL/MS/TN....

I am usually up on what's going around my parts but have not heard of these, and these are "new" to my source as well....

Any info/comments would be appreciated - for some reason I cannot get to pillreports at the moment....

Help, please??? I would be so eternally grateful as there is no help for me in Alabama-stan.... *sigh*

Last edited:
green dolphins in the midsouth area are superb. a hefty dose of mda would be my guess.

Green "Z"s??? Help!!!

Help~~please~~

Looking for any info on what I was told were green "triple stack" (yeah I know that's BS but it's what I was told) "Z"s going around the southeast (GA/AL/MS/FL/TN?) Have not seen them so do not know about score? or domed?.....

Source has never done me wrong, but have never heard of these - this was a surprise and reagent is worthless it's so old....

I can't get to pillreports - someone please help! I usually know what's going around my area (cuz it's so scarce!) but have not heard of this. Up until last weekend there has been no joy for well over a year....

~plur~

Eh, nix that....

Well, don't trust the unknown Z's....so other trusted source *just* rang w/some light green VG's....gawd I HOPE they're the same as what I remember on pillreports....still can't get to it!

pillreports seems to be down. the only green z i'm seeing on ecstasydata.org is from 2001, the new england area. active components are 100% mdma, the pill measured 6mm x 5mm.

and how old is your reagent? i have one that i bought from dancesafe at least 3 years old and it works fine.

Seriously? It's about 5 years old. :::shakes head:::

There's BARELY enough in it for me to see that is what it is. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell....

Just coming back into the scene after a long break....and noticing there are a LOT of *^%$#&( up beans out there now. Oh, for the days of good ol' Chocolate Chip Cookies.... *g*

Just decided to go with the green VG's anyways....ironic how the only two "access roads" seem to meet at the almost, exact same time, huh? (esp after over a year of freaking drought!)

has anybody heard/seen/eaten any Greyish/Blue Doves???

They are almost a darkish grey/blue/

Atlanta area....I've never seen a pill this color, but they look very well pressed

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.