• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Toronto, Canada

apperently ketamine since there's been an influx of pure stuff hitting the streets lately

Chicago, IL

Have to be Weed and Coke.....E.(got bad E once...pink color with triangle....make us neaseau all night...same as White color with Shark logo on it)....dark purple is good same as white one with little brown dots have jewish star symbols are great...)..since now I have pure MDMA so I am stop getting pills with different color ...

Ungoliath said:
Freddy beach, NB

I'd have to say either ganja or raw PCP, the ganj' is ALWAYS hydro (except for a few months in the fall) and the sherm is always the stickiest, weirdest, most fucked up shit you'd ever taken

PCP, eh? Haven't heard of too much of that going around in Freddy, but I'm not into that stuff. Yes to the ganja.

The shrooms are pretty hit and miss, I find. Not so much sketch as just "Oh, I guess I feel tripped out." Then you get some that are like, "I think I just fell down the rabbit hole..."

And of course, NB weed grown proudly in the vast forests and trailer parks across the province! =D

In Montréal, the weed's always top notch on the Mont-Royal mountain. :) Picked up some fucked up outdoor blueberry.

They always have hydro too.

Shrooms are rare AFAICT. E is generally potent, or so I heard.

LSD... is .... rare... AFAICT.

Last edited:
Houston, TX

Bud is going...decent for the time being. I can get my hands on great purple with the flick of a wrist, and the X that's been going around has been really clean lately.

Shrooms? Nah, not really, this time of the year anyway.

Acid....from time to time

Coke is always available for the most part, but me and my crew don't ever touch that shit so whatever

Tranci said:
PCP, eh? Haven't heard of too much of that going around in Freddy, but I'm not into that stuff. Yes to the ganja.

The shrooms are pretty hit and miss, I find. Not so much sketch as just "Oh, I guess I feel tripped out." Then you get some that are like, "I think I just fell down the rabbit hole..."

And of course, NB weed grown proudly in the vast forests and trailer parks across the province! =D

Hey, they dont call it the hydroponic hanwell for nothin' . PCP here is called mescaline, silly billy, how long have you lived here? [Mescaline here=PCP cut with dextrose :O Would scare ya if ya didnt know what to expect when you bought it]

auxotroph said:
a2, mi

weed and shrooms. also lots of pharms.
good blackrock O as of late...

Black rock opium? Sounds suspect....if you get opium and you get high from it here in the states, 90% chance its tar heroin.

We get the best coke in Rhode Island....supposely better than most New England states.....its all about who you know thou of course. :)

In Houston now, bud can be found ranging from dirt schwagg all the way to exotics imported from Amsterdam.

Shrooms, including liquid psylicibin can also be found fairly easily with the right connections.

I also get Acid, 2C-B, GHB, liquid Xanax, morphine, and pure MDMA as well at just about any time of the week, but there's no one else around here who can say that for the most part ;)

as_the_rush_comes said:
Fresno, Cali:

Meth, of course. lol. everything here is made in a bathtub.

and Ecstasy is pretty good quality too.

No one has ever made (real) meth in a bathtub.

Brian~ said:
In Houston now, bud can be found ranging from dirt schwagg all the way to exotics imported from Amsterdam.

^^^That is complete BS, it is not economically feasible to import marijuana from Amsterdam, exstacy on the other hand is a different story8)

^^^That is complete BS, it is not economically feasible to import marijuana from Amsterdam, exstacy on the other hand is a different story

Perhaps you've heard of airtight bags and express delivery?

Edit: Oh, and in this particular case there's no concern of economic gain of any kind.

Baltimore, dope. Ranges from the crappiest scramble to the best raw around - alot of diversity with it, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Washington D.C., Crack. The heroin is pretty shitty and sometimes cut with crack. There's just that much crack to go around.

Richmond, dope. Doesn't compare to Baltimore but that's what the best is there.

Philly Suburbs - I think I am blessed with the different kind of nug I have been able to get, especially at the prices I've gotten them for.

I just had some hydro this past week, honestly the best hydro I've had in close to two years.

Different strand of nug that's been around - Strawberry (constent), Hawaiian (coming back soon), Kiwi, and various others.

Arkansas is notorious for its exceptionally high quality, down-home cooked methamphetamine. Too bad I'm not into it, but I used to and have done ice and meth from various parts of the U.S. and Mexico and none of it compares to the backwoods ether...

syn420 said:
Chicago, IL.

The ecstasy and weed here are best. The good weed is mainly from British Columbia, and thus, the quality is ++. As for ecstasy, the diversity of pills in Chicago is excellent, the supply is consistent, and the prices are great.

yeah, I'm from the south side. I'm pretty new to ecstasy, but I have no complaints thus far. and the weed.. hmm yeah defintely love that.

drugs may not be FROM here, but we've at least got an awesome selection.

Austin, Tx/Laredo, Tx/Alpine, Tx
Austin has great bud and great psychedelics. And all these towns contain very exceptional cocaine and black tar.
contact me you austin kids.

In Kansas City, MO we get a steady flow of powerful ecstacy, and on occasion some very special marijuana