• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

up in norcal recently we've had some VERY good weed. it keeps getting more expensive, but always worth it.

all of the ecstasy i've gotten is usually from people who got it in the bay area. it's always pretty decent. most of the time its a really good deal... sometimes only 5 per pill. almost everyone sells it for 2 for 15, though. which is still, as i understand, fairly low.

Crack and Cocaine. My town was called " The Crack Capitol of Canada" a couple years ago by the papers.

Zzl said:
Crack and Cocaine. My town was called " The Crack Capitol of Canada" a couple years ago by the papers.

Um, Vancouver?

deadly.english said:
up in norcal recently we've had some VERY good weed. it keeps getting more expensive, but always worth it.

all of the ecstasy i've gotten is usually from people who got it in the bay area. it's always pretty decent. most of the time its a really good deal... sometimes only 5 per pill. almost everyone sells it for 2 for 15, though. which is still, as i understand, fairly low.

weed is good, but i dont know if its worth the price hike lately...
and the e ive come across is usually good stuff, 2 for 15 is a damn good price too.

Ravr said:
Um, Vancouver?

Nope. My town is surrounded by Windsor, Toronto, St. Catherines. Hence why we are loaded with white. Don't ask me why we rarely get anything else good.

^^^you only get coke 'cause coke is the most worthwhile drug to move into your city (makes the dealers the most money and keeps the custies coming back...)

at least that's my theory...drug dealers don't know much about catering to the customer...they still think it's a seller's market (it might be)

quality

The Dope here is currently as good as, if not a little better than hawaiis. I'm not afraid to state it.:D And by "Dope" i mean crystal meth. Santa Cruz Ca.

Last edited:
Zzl said:
Nope. My town is surrounded by Windsor, Toronto, St. Catherines. Hence why we are loaded with white. Don't ask me why we rarely get anything else good.
The term 'white' here means meth.

tweakerguy said:
The Dope here is currently as good as, if not a little better than hawaiis. I'm not afraid to state it.:D And by "Dope" i mean crystal meth. Santa Cruz Ca.
Ewww... are you serious?? Good meth?? Thats an oxymoron!

we've always got some good dank here floating around austin. a bit pricey at times though (i'm getting tired of paying $60/ eigth (someone even tried to sell me a $70 8th a month or so ago, fuuuuck that)).

Dallas Texas

Liquid Acid just blew up in the burbs. Not sure whats really runnin around D-town. Alot of parms and X usually. Meth.

Fresno, Cali:

Meth, of course. lol. everything here is made in a bathtub.

and Ecstasy is pretty good quality too.

Philly area, E, H, some damn good nugget if you know where to go, the cokes getting pretty good to. :)