• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Chicago, IL.

The ecstasy and weed here are best. The good weed is mainly from British Columbia, and thus, the quality is ++. As for ecstasy, the diversity of pills in Chicago is excellent, the supply is consistent, and the prices are great.

im from KY our best drug is pot! there is some pretty clean coke going around too, for good prices

Stop Hatin

chppppp said:
exactly!! plus wherever u get the 'bangin' shit from, is probably gettin it from out of town/state so technically it isnt really FROM your area.

edit: wooO! 222 posts thats fun!!!

i just asked a question for a simple answer anmost all drugs in U.S cities come from somewhere else but its a good ? to ask.

editing: you start name calling like we're in the third grade again, and I WILL give you a formal warning. capiche?
well than dont talk down to a poster when they ask a simple question an act like u know it all

Last edited:
toronto, canada

i guess coke is pretty good here...but i can't really say (don't do it...ever)

the weed we get here is usually top notch

Toronto, Ontario - XTC

100% Canadian. Gotta love the people over in British Columbia

biloxi Ms

propably the bud around here lotsa blueberry atm....the coke is ussually good but i havent done any in over 8 months so i wouldnt know...and getting any H is about impossible now-a=-days:p

in los angeles there is high quality everything everywhere. It depends on what you want. You goto the heroin dealer and hes got 4 different grades of heroin, same with every drug there is. Its just such a huge drugfilled city that we have everything possible drugwise. I was just playin with some 2ct7 last week, that was kinda fun.

nor-cal

they dont call it the yay-area for nuthin. we got good coke, what can i say.

weed is legal, im not even going to count that.

i wouldnt say we have the *Strongest* pills (although most are damn strong) however it is safe to say our E is consistantly clean.

i have heard about the good L in michigan but i hear its being sold at 15 a dose. which is why i will continue shopping on shakedown. can't beat a 10 strip for 40 bucks.

Milwaukee, WI - Weed, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Although heroin is good too, it is extremely expensive (200+ a gram)

staypuft said:
toronto, canada

i guess coke is pretty good here...but i can't really say (don't do it...ever)

the weed we get here is usually top notch

canadas coke is not good compared to PRICE VS QUALITY, states is better wit the coke

Milwaukee WI -

lot's of KB

consistant rolls going for $15 each.

i also ran into a batch of decent blow cut with molly. 8o

CloneNo2111 said:
Milwaukee WI -

lot's of KB

consistant rolls going for $15 each.

i also ran into a batch of decent blow cut with molly. 8o

Cocaine cut with molly? I dont see why someone would go and cut their powder with molly.

l]evil said:
canadas coke is not good compared to PRICE VS QUALITY, states is better wit the coke

you're probably completely right...i haven't done a street drug except for ketamine in a little while...so i can never be sure

...oh...i remember a couple of months ago the quality of meth in the city was really high...but i got out of that scene as quickly as i could...

no sane or intelligant person would cut cocaine with molly, only someone extremely stupid with good connects and alot of money. that would be the biggest waste of molly ive ever seen, you wouldnt even feel it.