• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What drug is of the best quality in your city?

Love the dugs in Philly, but it will always be second to the ron. I know the street in North phila, they got dope like I never saw in 10 years in NYC.

Betty brown def but I'm only counting Bmore back in the day it used to ecstasy but no brown is best right now

That's tough ...I'm not honestly sure anymore but I know at one point it was white ..

I'd bet weed everywhere at this point of course so besides that and pharmas which are high here uhm....D or hard probably .

Originally from Birmingham. I used to get some fire boy there. That shit was everywhere.

It's totally who you know. I had a guy I used for 6 years now, have his drivers come to my place. Gave me great deals on the best BTH and ice for my man. My connect totally bounced, although he did this two years ago too; came back about two months later acting like nothing happened. So I'm relegated to having to score off the street, where the Hondurans will sell me absolute garbage, ripping me off too. I'm coming down there in my work clothes, it's obvious I've got money, you'd think they'd want to establish a steady customer. But they're kids. Anyway, I'm having a tough time finding another connect like the one I had before because no one in my life knows that my man and I do this stuff. I like to use in the privacy of my own place and most of the junkies I run across while scoring are homeless or couch-surfing. Maybe it's time for MMT. Sigh. Denver, CO by the way. Maybe I should start smoking weed again, no problem getting that here.

D/FW TX

Everything.
Hey. I'm in the middle of Dallas and I don't fuck much at all with street drugs but they're all going strong as usual. Tough question. From my own XP the best qual street drug I'd say coke. Too bad I'm just not into it. Only really like RX drugs. Trust issues. :p

I'm going to say just about everything is good here in Philly. I don't fuck with everything, but, know friends that do. Especially up North and around Kensington. Skis, trees, PCP, and everything in-between.

I live in southern oregon. Of course the weed is the bomb bomb. Meth used to be good, now it sucks and makes me sick, so even if it WAS good, I wouldnt do it. The heroin is hit or miss. I remember back when I started I had to go out of town 4 hours to find good but other than that, we have a bunch of shit around here.

I live in southern oregon. Of course the weed is the bomb bomb. Meth used to be good, now it sucks and makes me sick, so even if it WAS good, I wouldnt do it. The heroin is hit or miss. I remember back when I started I had to go out of town 4 hours to find good but other than that, we have a bunch of shit around here.

I live in SO as well and have to agree with you. I have been out of the game for a bit now so i cant speak to current quality today, but i know that its pretty much alwasy been Weed, Meth, and crappy black tar H around here with the random sprinklings of E or w.e. else random shit floats through lol

jensen beach florida(upper south florida)

weed
mdma
cocaine

the molly is taking over!
flooding with molly around here, its become an epidemic that i am part of.

Here in Louisville H is the only thing of quality. Weeds hit n miss and coke is downright shitty

FRESNO, CALI

where every 3rd house

lies a meth lab

this whole towns gunna blow up some day

God I havn't been to Fresno in years but actually use to have an abundance of cheap opiate pills and a lil H too. And a lot of real tweakers haha but the entire Central Valley does

It seems now to be pills and opiates in general.
Heroin seems to have an operation of its own, but you would need a connection.
Coke is everywhere though..