• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Adderall.

I dump the lil beads out into a cellophane and seal it with a lighter then take something hard and crush them up in it, then when theyre almost all crushed i dump them out and use a card and a lighter to finish crushing them. Snorting it doesn't burn my nose at all, and i jus snort some water after wards and my nose is really clear and i don't get any weird colored bugers lol

If you have regular Adderall IR tablets why does anyone bother to crush/chew/parachute them. Just swallow that motherfucker. Have you ever gotten one wet? It disolves into mush within about 2 seconds. If you think its hitting you faster cuz you did all that you are kidding yourself.

^^^^Ditto that.

But everybody is right about the blue crap in your nose. Once or twice I've been caught with some of it dripping out my nostril and I said it was shaving cream or toothpaste, which is more or less the right color. Or blue paint, since I'm an artist, although that would mean I've been picking my nose with blue paint on my finger.

I don't know which is more embarassing, to be caught snorting blue pills or to be caught pickng my nose with dirty fingers!

i like the 30 ml, just get a spoon and crush the time release which is the orange balls, once its all white, your able to snort it :)

eating the powder with ice cream works great too, and takes away the burning feeling you get after you snort it

hebb22 said:
^
No it definatly hits you faster if you snort it.

No shit sherlock, If you read my post you will see I was saying there is no point in crushing/chewing/parachuting an IR adderall, just swallow it the pill if you are gonna take it orally. Of course snorting something makes it hit you faster.

BillyBobOwnage said:
Don't snort adderall!!! I have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and I take 30mg Adderall, Adderall can kill you! It is speed! DON'T TAKE ADDERALL IF IT WAS NOT PERSCRIBED TO YOU! IT WILL KILL YOU!

that's old witch trial non-scientific relying on church power kind of logic there..if you need adderall and you are not yet prescribed to it, taking it will not inrease\decrease the chances of you dying.

lmao

ok no more off topic

Snorting Adderall is by far the best way i have tried .any body tried snorting percodan? is there a way to cut it so it does not burn so much?

So...

The capsule that has the little granules in it... what kind of addy is that? I just told my friend I wanted a couple without getting the specifics.

not a bigger idiot than giggles. fucking halirous man, master sarcastic bastard. if you wanna blow addy, 10mg pills are a lot of powder for not a lot of drug. if it's not a 30mg xr, it is not worth snorting (it in my opinion). and be careful with this drug, it's a nasty one. terrible side effects, i'd actually say it is not worth it, period.

Edit: whoa, this is an old thread

Last edited:
First of all, adderall is mostly fillers and binders that dont even get absorbed through your nose. (thats what the drippy blue shit is.)
Secondly, if you just fucking ingest it, you will feel it best. try crushing the pills and paracuting them.
better results than snorting.

plugging

I'm prescribed 40 mg Adderall XR a day, the time released type. Keeps me awake, but I can sleep on 'em at the drop of a hat. For awhile there I would take 40 mg before bed, and wake up refreshed and rarin' to go. Next thing you know, I would run out and have to wait a couple weeks for my next refill. (I get a 3 month supply in the mail, 180 - 20 mg. caps)

I've crushed them to dust with a mortar & pestle and snorted them, ate them. I don't know, depending on the day, sometimes I'll get a better zip than others. Been reading a bit about plugging, think I'll give that a try with 3 or four of them. Any thoughts?

IF you LIke taking shit up the butt go ahead dude....but that seems like to much try maybe just 1...if your a faggot

I hate snorting adderall for a variety of reasons, one of them is definitely having all that orange and blue shit in your nose. Disgusting!

Another reason is that its just better if you parachute them or just eat them straight up.

BillyBobOwnage said:
Don't snort adderall!!! I have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and I take 30mg Adderall, Adderall can kill you! It is speed! DON'T TAKE ADDERALL IF IT WAS NOT PERSCRIBED TO YOU! IT WILL KILL YOU!

Shut the fuck up.

"try maybe just 1...if your a faggot"

Well, it's all about getting high, not about being a "faggot", as you intelligently put it. Using such a word might imply that you might just be a latent homosexual....Not that there's anything wrong with that, I say live and let live.

Btw, the word "latent" is still in the dictionary if you need to look it up. :)

WARDMAN3 said:
Does anyone else get bad anxxiety from this?? I started taking Adderall last week. I had been taking Ritalin for 2 months and we did a switch over. I have been taking 20-40 mgs total, divided into doses. I am not getting any positive results. I am not focusing any better. I get no euphoria. I do get some intense anxiety which comes when the sun goes down. I do not take it after 6pm. I am also having trouble sleeping as my anxiety gets a hold of me in bed.
Ok Ok I guess this is a clue to maybe NOT take it. I just want to see if these side effects, albeit bad ones, are related to this drug. I take it 30 mgs a day is not recreational and at least I am not overdosing. Any thoughts??

my guess is your coming down this happens to me too. Smoke some bud if you can find it,

Smart Dose

i've been taking adderall for a month - recreationally - 30mg XR/day. No more highs. i've been trying something different now, taking 10mg every 2 hours, snorting or chewing. not working either. any suggestions on a smart dose to give me a little push but not too much because need to work?

How about not abusing it for a while because for all intents and purposes amphetamine tolerance is permanent. Give it a rest for a while bro or you will need 60+ mgs to get high, well into the neurotoxic range with possible psychotic reactions for certain individuals. Hope your looking forward to those goodies if you continue to use every day.

Someone else on this board so swiftly said:
"amphetamines are a sometimes drug"

It's weird I get barely any stimulation taking up to 30mg 2x per day (ate some, and snorted some). However, it does allow me to focus and get shit done. I have only taken it for a few days and I very rarely ever take stimulants. Is this common that I do not get any stimulation from 60mg per day? Or does this mean I may have ADD like I have thought for years now? I'm generally very disorganized, I have a hard time completing tasks, I'm scatter brained. I have trouble putting stuff together in my head like organizing thoughts and speech. However, I am generally seen as a very intelligent person. It just takes me awhile to get stuff done and I always wait until the last minute. Adderall has positively affected me using it occasionally. I have done a lot of things I've been meaning to do for a long time.

how much would cause an overdoes??i heard that 30mg is good to start wit,but then i read somewhere else that even 15mg could cause overdose...could someone clear this up?i had just taken 30mg yesterday,nothing bad seemed to happen.i havent slept since then though heh

ehh,just noticed this thread is kinda old :/

Last edited: