• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Adderall.

i got to try a generic XR (30mg) for the first time yesterday. I took it orally without modifying it at all and i have to confess that it was the best ADHD med i've taken yet! Complete resolution of ADHD synptoms for 8 hours with minimal body load and comedown.

Brand XRs had a horrible body load/comedown and lasted 6hrs max when i was rx-ed them 3-4 years ago...IR generics vary in effectiveness and negative effects with the eon labs working best for me cognitively, barr is a bit more 'speedy' and corpharma's are useless to me cuz i throw them up before they've dissolved and railing them isn't an option i'm willing to explore...ever had an abcess in your sinus cavity filled with IR adderall pill binders and pus?

I have...

I had horrible sinus pain and pressure on the right side of my face along with a protruding cheekbone for about a year after i last snorted anything. One night at work something shifted in my face, i got the spins, smelled something vile and my nose started bleeding from the right nostril. I stumbled to the bathroom thinking i was dying from an aneurism or something. Bleeding continued when i tried to stop it and i finally got fed up and started blowing my nose...

First blood, then thick nasty pus and purulent green mucus interspersed with globules of orange and blue pill binders (likely still containing amphetamine) followed by more blood came out of my nose...then the episode was over.
Took some antibiotics and the episodes of draining along with that smell persisted for another week.

Adderall/Benzo-what's the point!

I have 10 mg. adderall tablets, which are bright blue and sweet tasting. I snorted some today, but I end up with tons of blue boogers. 8(

Is this bad for me, or just a minor inconvenience? Do others snort these?

And..... Will a benzo combined with adderall negate each others effects?

If you're snorting adderall and feel the need to do benzos, then what's the point. Just means you're snorting too much of the adderall.

plug them instead. dissolve the adderall in 2-3 ml of water and administer using an oral syringe.

benzos and stimulants don't 'negate' each other....i think a low dose of a benzo with a stimulant is actually a good combo bc it reduces some of the effects of stimulants that i don't like....but it depends on why you are using each drug....if you are trying to study, you probably shouldn't add a benzo...if you are trying to relax, you probably shouldn't add stims, heh.

Agreed with plugging and LLOOWWW dose benzos. Otherwise, yes, you are negating the effects.

Mmmm. Adderall IRs are awesome. I used XRs a few times and it's just not the same. :D I think out of all the ADHD/ADD meds I have used recreationally, Adderall IRs were the best. And I just chew them up, I will put very few things up my nose anymore after years of putting too much up there.

Dont snort the XR pills first of all and the only Adderall pills that are alright to snort imo are the IR 30s.

Crushing the XRs doesnt do shit for the time release imo, not to mention the huge volume of powder. I crushed two 20mg xrs and came out with two lines 8 inches long and twice as wide as the straw I was using.

IRs result in much less powder.

New to Adderall

I am new to taking Adderall, I am taking a 20MG pill to treat ADHD partnered with Chlonapin 1MG pill to sleep.

My Dr. told me not to go by the prescribed dosage that was on the pill bottle but to take as many as 4 Adderall pills at a time if needed.

Well needless to say I loved it and took a lot so much that I was up for 36 hours without any fatigue whatsoever....I never took the Chlonapin until the 3rd day.

Anyway I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ADDERALL!!! But I did stop taking it, but thinking about getting back on it but doing it the "right way" this time.

Any ideas how I would get the best feeling by taking the two medications together and when I should take them?

I don't see that Dr. anymore so I figured I would ask you guys.

Thanks in advance

snorting adderall is kind of pointless. the effects are very shortlived and less powerful than even taking it orally, in my opinion. kind of stupid.

i only snorted them because i love to put shit up my nose, no matter what it is

I hate snorting adderall for a variety of reasons, one of them is definitely having all that orange and blue shit in your nose. Disgusting!

Another reason is that its just better if you parachute them or just eat them straight up.

Shut the fuck up.

lol

???

What gives the best kick?? Addies or dex? I really don't get much of a kick when taking 2 20mg addies.. I just swallow them and they're ir:)

i stopped snorting my adderall. one day i stuck my finger up my nose, and noticed how thin my septum had become, and how dented in my right nostril was compared to my left! adderall will eat away at your cartelage be careful

have we come to a conclusion on the B/A of Adderrall, is it just best to eat or snort?

i believe that ba for insufflation of adderall is more potent, but when you insufflate adderall you get a shit load of fillers and a tiny bit of adderall, so you have the sugary fillers coating the inside of your nasals cause it wont absorb into mucous membrane.

insufflation is better BA, hits quicker, but when you insufflate you get a lot of unwanted fillers.
While orally taking adderall, you can initially get a better rush, because you can easily take more MG at once than you can insufflating.. and it lasts a tad longer, and having 80mgs hit you at the same time is a lot better than snorting 80mgs where you have to deal with a lot of poweder and bad drip.. and the 80mgs wont hit you all at once cause snorting that many adderalls takes time and breaks..

so eating adderall is better imo, cause you can have a higher dose hit you at once, and you don't have to deal with nasty stuff in your nose!

Ive been using amps for almost half my life and honestly if youre not going the needle route (plug/IV) then crushing and eating will yield the best overall results with the irs you just eat em like candy and the XRs you open them up and eat the beads like candy. Wait 5-20mins and youre good. Im pretty well versed in this area so any legitimate questions anyone would like to ask will be answered as proper as possible.

I find snorting adderalls not to be worth it. Usually when i do snort them its because i ran out of coke and its just not the same high (obviously). However if administered another way the effect is more pleasant and more similar to coke i found. Parachuting isn't too bad...i don't really like the idea of swallowing toilet paper though. Snorting is never a good idea because it destroys the naval cavities. also those blue boogers are mainly filler that get clogged along the way making it so that what you do snort is barely the good stuff. Another method would be plugging if yr comfortable shoving things up yr ass. I think this may be the safest way with the fastest results when done right, and it last longer then snorting. Only problem with this is because the high is so much more intense due to the blood vessels in the rectum people sometimes overdue it making it easier to overdose. So you'd always wanna take less then you would snorting or orally.

I have 10 mg. adderall tablets, which are bright blue and sweet tasting. I snorted some today, but I end up with tons of blue boogers. 8(

Is this bad for me, or just a minor inconvenience? Do others snort these?

And..... Will a benzo combined with adderall negate each others effects?

eating the balls out of an XR is more work then necessary and i imagine taste gross. better way to do it is to crush the bead up in a paper envelope, or something like it, and using a blunt object (the top on female deodorant works really good) and crushing the beads in there. Then one can go about drinking it with warm water or whatever they like.

Ive been using amps for almost half my life and honestly if youre not going the needle route (plug/IV) then crushing and eating will yield the best overall results with the irs you just eat em like candy and the XRs you open them up and eat the beads like candy. Wait 5-20mins and youre good. Im pretty well versed in this area so any legitimate questions anyone would like to ask will be answered as proper as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
if youre talking about your nose recovering from coke..yes it gets very bad on binges. nothing like laying in bed trying to sleep but not being able to fucking breathe through either nostril. thats why you just IV instead.

the only downfall to iv is how many times you have to do it in one night to stay right , you end up so tracked up , but it is the best way , or i should say was!!!! drugs are bad

Just eat it man.. works for me. 40mg of Addys and I'm great. My nose is finally better after 2 weeks of sniffing and blowing constantly. I'm never snorting anything again. I dunno how people snort shit every day. Maybe I just had bad shit... who knows.

Dude I know exactly what your talkin about I have no idea why that shit happens but once in a while when I snort something it will fuck my nose up so bad, it will be runnig non stop I burns and just fuckin sucks but 99% of the time its just fine, maybe its the pollen or when my nose isn't clear but if you like eating them try parachuting half of what you normally do, I find that after you cruch it up wrappin it in rolling paper,( rice based rolling paper works the best ) makes it easier to swallow but the downfall is that it doesn't last as long but its great, no taste no burn and no waste

eating the balls out of an XR is more work then necessary and i imagine taste gross. better way to do it is to crush the bead up in a paper envelope, or something like it, and using a blunt object (the top on female deodorant works really good) and crushing the beads in there. Then one can go about drinking it with warm water or whatever they like.

Yea xr's are nasty but what works Really fuckin good and will blow your mind is breakin the capsul open and dumping the little beeds in apple sauce or something similar andmix it up until they dissolve you don't taste the bitterness and it last all day and you don't feel sick also try takin a little xanax if you get the jitters it will mellow you out but you'll still be able to feel the energy just the same but be careful cause to much of both together is dangerous but don't let that scare you it is pretty hard to die unless you act like a ppig and do a shit load just do the apple sauce technique and take like 1/4 or 1/2 of a xani bar and try that for starters but everybody is different and always give it an hour till you do more cause they take a while to kick in and xanis really do even if you snort them good luck and let me know how it works out if you try it, I won't do them any other way

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the best way to really FEEL the stuff. first u crush an OZ of pillz. then u cut yerself with a razor (sterilized ,shallow cuts, dont wanna hit any arteries) at least 500 times. you want to do this somewhat fast because you dont want the cuts to clot before you're shining-like-lucy-in-the-sky-with-diamonds.

ok now the good part. now you take the OZ of grinded up pillz and pour some into your hand. gentely dab onto exposed cuts, then rub it in good. do this on all the cuts. dont be a pussy. right to the blood <3 stream dude. no joke. u'll also impress all ur emo friends. sweet!

for special occasions, try the "trepanation parachute." you'll need a dremel drill and a lot of towels. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanation and http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/trepan/ explains the basics on what trepaning consists of. once u get over ur whimpy/whiney pussy ass attitude and complete this simple first step [trepaning], you'll be on your way to strawberry fields forever. take a funnel and push it into the drilled hole, the deeper the better. without letting the funnel dislodge from yer skull and falling off, grind an entire orange pill container full of pillz, that is, including the pill container itself. pour the powerdered plastic/pillz into the funnel and enjoy. right to the brain dude 8o , doesnt get any better.

Your theory has some value in regards to it working,. BUT That sounds like a recipe for getting a possible infection too.

IF you LIke taking shit up the butt go ahead dude....but that seems like to much try maybe just 1...if your a faggot

I do like it up the ass bareback, so it's actually not a problem for me.=D

How about not abusing it for a while because for all intents and purposes amphetamine tolerance is permanent. Give it a rest for a while bro or you will need 60+ mgs to get high, well into the neurotoxic range with possible psychotic reactions for certain individuals. Hope your looking forward to those goodies if you continue to use every day.

Someone else on this board so swiftly said:
"amphetamines are a sometimes drug"

I agree, what's the point of taking a "Sometimes" drug chronically to which your body gets used to it, and then you don't feel the euphoria anymore so you increase the dosage.

I know amphetamines are supposed to be a "sometimes" drug, but what if you work every day like I do (12+ hrs a day) and can't get anything done without them.

I took a week off them last week and when I started again there was absolutely no drop in my tolerance. How long would I have to be off them to reset my tolerance?

Does anyone have the withdrawal symptom of rapid heartbeat on the days your not on them? I do and I find it strange since there is no stims in my body at the time.

Reset your tolerance back to "Level 0" / "Ground One?" type of thing? You are going to have to do more than a week. Try 3-4 months. Or at least two. That way your body goes into the state that it was originally before. As with any medication taking for a very prolonged period of time. I doubt it would completely reset you as with any medication there are always some kind of side-effect. Some are small, some are bigger. (With stimulants it's usually the latter if the person doesn't take them as prescribed)

BUT if you want to feel some kind of "drop in tolerance" give it two weeks and possibly substitute the "High / Annoying" withdrawal symptom with Pot. IMO (unless you operate heavy machinery or something)

snorting gives me a much more enjoyable high and does not last as long (which i like). but i have a low amp tolerance, i only need 10-15mgs to get off

So never taken adderall but have some that 25mg XR and some klonapins ...What's the best way to take them besides plunging lol