• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Adderall.

10mg? And you felt that ? Interesting...I would say next time swallow it. The effects will be just fine. As far as adding benzos-Mandatory in my opinion ;) . I always take something for the comedown. Either 1.5mg clonazepam or an equivalent dose of xanax. OR, preferably, if I have it I'll take 30mg temazepam. That'll knock you out and help you sleep very well.

i get a presc every month and snort most of them...it comes on fster n lasts shorter but wen i drop them it lasts longer and fuks me up more but i like snorting them...try dropping most of them and then snorting one

o btw i take like 6 to 10 20mg adderalls...10 wudnt do shit to me but u gotta start sumqwhere i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
i just started taking adderall
and i hate it, as i use to be hooked on free base a couple of years ago
i took the first one because the doctor prescribed it to me, he did ask me about my drug abuse and i dont like to tell people about that so i said i had never used before.. now i see why he asked.
the rush and feeling is similiar
just tonight i have taken 4 and snorted one
i feel i cant stop, this is bad... ahhhhhh
wtf have i gotten my self into this time!!!!!!!!:|

i just started taking adderall
and i hate it, as i use to be hooked on free base a couple of years ago
i took the first one because the doctor prescribed it to me, he did ask me about my drug abuse and i dont like to tell people about that so i said i had never used before.. now i see why he asked.
the rush and feeling is similiar
just tonight i have taken 4 and snorted one
i feel i cant stop, this is bad... ahhhhhh
wtf have i gotten my self into this time!!!!!!!!:|

You should give the pills to someone who can make sure you take them as prescribed.

Adderall is a mixture of four amphetamine salts, so yes, it is a lot like stimulant drugs.

wow that was quite a night

brought back just about the same feeling as when i was getting fried 5 years ago...
after that night i stopped taking adderall for about a week
i took one as prescribed and could really see the difference in my daily productivty
although i keep that feeling of wanted to take more in the back of my mind all day

now i take it as prescribe,. the way i felt that night just what i needed
because i felt ashamed, guilty and very stupid.. never again do i want to feel like that..
i hope that whomever abuses adderall can have the will power to stop when they need to. i dont know if it gives you ling term sexual dysfunction lol or even kill you all i know is that adderall is hella of drug, defenitely keep a monitor on it..

drugs are bad kids!! dont do them

i am alive because i decided to stop all that shit
and i am a very strong person,,. addictions is just one more thing in my life that i have to deal with with it feels pretty damn good to know i havent been back in the streets not sleeping not eating stealing selling anything you could just to get one more hit.... i am not that person anymore. Not perfect not a saint just another human being surviving in this planet..

and i hope i never ever go back.....

but one nevers know,,,.......................................................peace

e

I only have the IR 20 mg adderalls....I never snorted before....should I snort the whole thing at once..?? Is it worth it?? I heard it doesnt evcen do anything......

if you snor adderall, use water to wash it down

After yo snore, clean your nostril with wet fingers and maybe around 15 minutes start sniiffing good water to help dissolve the dust all over your nose, conchas, and throat. :\

I have 10 mg. adderall tablets, which are bright blue and sweet tasting. I snorted some today, but I end up with tons of blue boogers. 8(

Is this bad for me, or just a minor inconvenience? Do others snort these?

And..... Will a benzo combined with adderall negate each others effects?

There is nothing to worry about when snorting the blue aderall. i have done it once or twice but the only thing is i dont get buzzed off of snorting one or two addies because i am prescribed to it..

be careful with adderall iv'e had a lot of friends of mine after a few times of giveing them just a ten mg

Hmm I have snorted probably thousands of adderalls, mainly the blues since that is what I could find for a long time. Honestly, I enjoy snorting them more than just chewing them up... But, after about a week of snorting them every day I start to get side effects, usually tingling in my head and slight disphoria. I assume its from abusing the hell out of that drug. Think about this, snorting those 10mg blues cant be good, there is A LOT of powder you have to snort, and if your snorting 4 of them a day that is a lot...

Im not a doctor, but I would assume putting that much powder in your nose can't be good. My nose will sometimes bleed slightly after using for weeks. Not a lo of blood or anything, but like I blew a vessel or something. I will blow blue boogers for a very long time. If I binge for 2 weeks or more it can take over a week of abstinence before I blow regular color boogers.

These are personal opinions, not fact. I also feel like when I snort adderall I fiend for them more. It becomes more of an addicting habbit. I can be chillen at 10pm and then just feel the need to bump another even though I know I shouldn't or don't need it... Thats totally on me, but its one of those things that seem to happen.

Yeah I enjoy snorting them but would rather just take them as its alot of powder and the comedown/crash seems to hit me harder after snorting.

I have kind of a snorting fetish if you will and enjoy snorting everything but really limit myself with addys. They last longer when taken regularly, and your not tweaking as hard if you will. I find snorting them gives me a much tweakier and bigger rush but the crash can be quite bad.

Btw you said "If I binge for 2 weeks or more it can take a week of abstince before I blow regular boogers"

DAMN 2 weeks? Thats fuckin nuts I binged for a week and that was enough for me to stop. The crash after that binge was fucking awful (taking up to 100 mg a day)

With all pills there are fillers which can be hard on your nose

a friend of mine got some 20 mg adderall and gave me one to take saying that it makes him so wide awake he cleans the house and he doesnt stop talking. well i tried one the other day and it made me totally mellow, my hot temper was gone, i was totally focused but not talking non stop or all over the place..... did i do it wrong? why did it relax me and make him hyper as hell?

if it relaxed you, there's a damn good possibility you could have ADD/ADHD...a psychiatrist can evaluate you and treat the condition if you do have it.

if it relaxed you, there's a damn good possibility you could have ADD/ADHD...a psychiatrist can evaluate you and treat the condition if you do have it.

Yes I agree, if you get those effects from taking adderal, then chances are you DO have ADD or ADHD. One way to test this is to take a higher dose than simply 20 mg's.....try atleast 50 mg's and see how it effects you...if you get wired, then there is a chance that you simply didnt take enough last time to get the buzz from it....but if you still feel "mellow" than chances are that you really do have the disorder.

Yeah i did actually take 2 of them, i even tried to snort half of one of the two i took. mellow as can be.... very strange... its kinda of nice cause normally im bouncing off the walls and always irritable and never can concentrate on anything. im not at all familiar with what ADD. So then i would need to see a psychiatrist to get them to prescribe this to me? because its nice to actually be able to feel normal. the same thing happens to me when i smoke speed.

You sound like me off my meds...lol...i do agree that feeling normal (calm, clearheaded, able to think before acting) is a wonderful feeling! :)

A psychiatrist can assess and prescribe...one who specializes in ADD/ADHD would probably be best...if ur in college there may be resources on campus to aid in your diagnosis and treatment.

Snorting adderall isn't really a good ROA...i've found chewing them up is more effective...

Last edited by a moderator:
ewww, i don't know if i could make myself chew up an ir adderall, and i've been prescribed that or ritalin three times a day for about 17-18 years.

The generic adderall i take is sweet...it kind of tastes like iced tea mix so chewing or sucking on the tab isn't as offensive to my taste buds as some of the other bitter-tasting generics.

imagining the taste of an adderall drip almost triggers my gag reflex. I used to be pretty fiendy for my amp, and desired the best ROA for a high...but I found that crushing it in warm water and drinking it to be the best, potentiated by antacids. any other ROA, the side effects and various inconviences never proved worth the high they produce

snorting makes for a much harder crash and they dont last as long

Just take those fuckers.

And if they are XRs then do what you will with them because either way its gunna not be as good as IRs no matter how much you crush them up.

XRs suck so much but hey this is my opinion.