• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Adderall.

Yeah, bangin addys' is a TOTAL waste. Ive snorted them too, Ive had ADHD since I was a kid, and save yourself the time and energy, hug your nose, be good to it, and just swallow the damn things!!! I LOVE a cpl of those with some xanz, good times!!!!

It doesn't really do anything that oral doesn't, it just kicks in faster for me.

Try oral + some baking soda -- basifying the stomach acid enhances adsorption.

Hey does anyone know if switching from adderall to dexedrine for a month will allow my adderrall tollerance to go down? Its ridiculous! I have to take like 60mg at a time, even with that I dont get much from it - and not for long- it seems like a lot- i haven't railed it tho, illl give that a try, just for fun :)
ps- what are these spansules?? I used to have the little orange triangles at home (canada)
id appreciate any info. thanks

Adderall is mostly d-amphetamine anyway, which is the active isomer. So basically, dexedrine is just purer d-amp. You'll need a lower dose of Dexedrine than of Adderall, but it's the same drug, just stronger, so your tolerance is only going up.

having a lot of personal experience with addy/vyvanse/dex, id say that the switching between has a slightly different effect but your tolerance will still stand in the way between them.

I used to snort the XR adderals.

A blackout and a seizure later, i decided amphetamines werent for me.

I did combine it with alcohol and marijuana tho.. could have had something to do with it.

However, I smoke marijuana and drink alcohol together almost weekly, and i have never had anything similarly related to my two experiences with adderal...

i was actually going to start a new thread about this but since someone else bumped this i hope i can get some answers or opinions

my question is there are many different ways to take adderall i get that , just like many different ways to take heroin or other drugs, i am not looking for what makes it strongest, i want to know what people's experience is with the different roa's like i used to be a heroin addict and i know that for me shooting gives me a different feeling , than snorting, etc you know what i mean,

someone on this thread said that sublingual adderall gives a different feeling, could anyone elaborate on this, and same with plugging , parachuting, i did search on here and i really only found what people thought about how strong it is, and of course you have some people that want to give you there moral opinion, i would just like to know if you take adderal how do you prefer to take it and why

^ oral and rectal are the most reliable bio available methods. Its hard to make it anymore available than oral so i seriously doubt sublingual is even worth the time.

The whole dying on Adderall thing is kind of far fetched don't you think? I mean, if you take 30 or 40 pills then maybe.

Snorting is pretty good... I got a better rush by dissolving the powder in water then bombing it down quick like.....
But everybody is different.

If you are looking to get crazy:
Adderall followed by Zolpidem
Obviously for drugs you should know your body and how it reacts to them....
ONE THING THOUGH.... BEWARE OF MAOI's!!!
Taking MAOI's and too much amphetamines will fuck you up, not in a good way either.

-D-

The whole dying on Adderall thing is kind of far fetched don't you think? I mean, if you take 30 or 40 pills then maybe.

See, it is hard to kill yourself with pharm amphetamine but the danger isnt in dropping dead its in driving yourself fucking nuts. People on this board as a general rule know nothing about amphetamine harm prevention and do epic amounts chasing that euphoria. When you're awake and not eating for a few days that psychosis is going to creep in, at first it'll just be little paranoid things or visual distortions like a shadow looking like it moved. It'll soon progress into full on batshit schizophrenic behaviour where you cant tell the difference between whats in your head and is real, this isnt some bullshit DARE thing...i've seen it happen to so many people. I myself years ago fell down the crazy rabbit hole and narrowly avoided getting arrested or sent to psych lockdown., i had 24 hours of blind crazyness because i kept saying "just a few more pills".

You are not the exception to the rule no matter how much you think you are. Play with fire and get burned kids.

(i still use dexedrine responsibly to this day)

Too true Lupus. I was under the assumption that if you were toying with these kinds of things you knew the limits that your body can handle. It has been a while since I have been around irresponsible drug users so I forget that they do exist. If you are messing with pharms, you should most certainly asses your tolerance and be disciplined enough to know when to stop, even if the feeling you have is amazing.

Research, research, and research...

Taking adderall any other way then by mouth is not smart.. the shit is speed.. it does not give a good high really.. Just get some damn heroin if you wanna get high.. take the adderall and throw it away sht is junk

i would just parachute the bb's ... and take the benzo when im coming down... smoke a jay, everything ok

Adderall???

hey there, im a new member to bluelight, but im not exactly new to bluelight itself. anytime i need to find something out i get on the site to see what info i can find.... But now i can ask specifically what im wondering.... So i just got prescribed adderall, pink 20mg, and tramadol 50mg.. But im not sure how to take them both, how many and when. Each time i try a different sequence, two tramadol in the morning, one adderall, then i get a massive head ache or stomach ache. or one adderall in the morning, and throughout the 5 or 6 tramadol, but that just takes away the high of the adderall, but i take them because the adderall cause me to have back pain. Unless i take more adderall throughout the day, but im prescribed to only take one a day, but when i took about 3 a day, one every 6-7 hours, my day was fine. But where do i fit the tramadol? Is there a chance i could just sniff them all together even, so that i have no pain, and get my high of the day, or will they react badly done together at the same time like that? If there's any way other way that is known on how to take adderall to help intensify the feeling, that'd be helpful. Oh yeah, does anyone know what the pill kadian (morphine 20mg) will do if taken with adderall/tramodol?

First of all 10mg's is very small. So your snorting a whole lot of shit. Plus adderal is so shitty compared to Dexedrine spanules, now that you can snort and I still prefer to eat it.

I had problems focusing but would get dexedrine IR made by bar. I hated it. Once Malinkrot stopped making dexedrine XR I decided to quit taking it.

Snort some speed. Or get dexedrine XR. Adderal is such a shitty drug I should just flush, the leftover's down the toilet.

snorting the adderall does increase he onset of action but snorting benzos is pointless because most of them arent water soluble. they would be more effective taken orally