• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Adderall.

Sublingual (under the tongue) administration provides a different feeling than ingestion or insufflation.

ehhh...I'm currently prescribed Dexedrine 30mg a day along with clonazepam and I have absolutely 0 complaints..a low dose of benzos takes away the edginess of the amphetamines and that's about it. Insufflation is generally a bad idea...theres a lot of powder and filler mixed in with that amphetamine, and putting talc, silica, coloring, etc etc up my nose and into my airways just doesn't seem to appeal too much to me..just parachute it with a big dose of sodium bicarb or use it sublingual...slightly different in effects yes, but its still similar and you don't wind up irritating the hell out of your sinuses or airways.

I know amphetamines are supposed to be a "sometimes" drug, but what if you work every day like I do (12+ hrs a day) and can't get anything done without them.

I took a week off them last week and when I started again there was absolutely no drop in my tolerance. How long would I have to be off them to reset my tolerance?

Does anyone have the withdrawal symptom of rapid heartbeat on the days your not on them? I do and I find it strange since there is no stims in my body at the time.

i used to snort em all the time. If you get ur pinky finger wet and snort some water droplets afterwards you should not have problems with a colored nose

tranzgression said:
I know amphetamines are supposed to be a "sometimes" drug, but what if you work every day like I do (12+ hrs a day) and can't get anything done without them.

I took a week off them last week and when I started again there was absolutely no drop in my tolerance. How long would I have to be off them to reset my tolerance?

Does anyone have the withdrawal symptom of rapid heartbeat on the days your not on them? I do and I find it strange since there is no stims in my body at the time.

I have been on Focalin(dexmethylphenidate) for about 6 months, and I'm currently on 70mgs of the IR. I've blown my Focalin everyday since having been prescribed them. At first I was on XRs, crushed the beads up and snorted 'em. Then got some IRs to augment those, crushed those up and snorted 'em. Now I'm up to blowing 2-3 IR pills 3 times daily. I'm still alive(barely, maybe), so if you need them, take them everyday. ORALLY.

I tend to run out of my script a week early on average, so there's always a ridiculous monthly withdrawal. My heart gets all weird, but all I do for a week straight is eat and sleep. I gain back 5 lbs, at the least, which is always good. I'm 5'8" and 105 lbs, 108lbs soaking wet and 100 lbs at the end of my script, so weight gain is welcomed heartily.

The first time I ever touched a stimulant in my life, I blew 45mgs of Adderall XR. Crushed up the beads into fine powder and sucked that shit up my nose. That was the start of my stimulant adventures. :p

I snort adderall about 12-15 times a week. I prefer to crush up an XR 30,and an XR 20 untill the little orange beeds are a consistant white powder and snort them. IT DOES NOT BURN. You will get a sweet taste in your mouth, but contradicting some other posts it is not coke and will not kill you unless you take over 90mg.

It makes no sense to snort adderall. The pills weigh something like 300mgs, and theres at most 30mgs in a pill. Most of the binders will just clog up your nose and stop it form absorbing.Its stupid and gross to do.Take it orally or bootybump it. Most of the stimulation you're getting is from the drip down to your stomach. You're not defeating any time release by crushing it either. Long story short the acids in your stomach start the time-release process.

I think you have dexedrine IR actually. Even better than adderall. Sounds like the 10mgs. Take them orally, works a lot better. Promise. :)

Yeah, I don't get snorting it either.. But as far as killing yourself by overdoing it... Really not a concern at all... There was a woman hospitalized, and made full recovery from 970 mg.. I've been on adderall for two years and can honestly say you can pop them like candy, the high tops off pretty fast and you just feel all shitty and fucked up in a not so fun and recreational way.. But yeah, if anyone was hoping for suicide advice i'd just keep it classic and go with sleepin pills

this is the best way to really FEEL the stuff. first u crush an OZ of pillz. then u cut yerself with a razor (sterilized ,shallow cuts, dont wanna hit any arteries) at least 500 times. you want to do this somewhat fast because you dont want the cuts to clot before you're shining-like-lucy-in-the-sky-with-diamonds.

ok now the good part. now you take the OZ of grinded up pillz and pour some into your hand. gentely dab onto exposed cuts, then rub it in good. do this on all the cuts. dont be a pussy. right to the blood <3 stream dude. no joke. u'll also impress all ur emo friends. sweet!

for special occasions, try the "trepanation parachute." you'll need a dremel drill and a lot of towels. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trepanation and http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/trepan/ explains the basics on what trepaning consists of. once u get over ur whimpy/whiney pussy ass attitude and complete this simple first step [trepaning], you'll be on your way to strawberry fields forever. take a funnel and push it into the drilled hole, the deeper the better. without letting the funnel dislodge from yer skull and falling off, grind an entire orange pill container full of pillz, that is, including the pill container itself. pour the powerdered plastic/pillz into the funnel and enjoy. right to the brain dude 8o , doesnt get any better.

HOLY FUCK...i hope you're joking........cutting and then rubbing adderall in the cuts???WTF...just get some coke and a fucking syringe for godssake!!!!

:\
How about not abusing it for a while because for all intents and purposes amphetamine tolerance is permanent. Give it a rest for a while bro or you will need 60+ mgs to get high, well into the neurotoxic range with possible psychotic reactions for certain individuals. Hope your looking forward to those goodies if you continue to use every day.

Someone else on this board so swiftly said:
"amphetamines are a sometimes drug"

how 'bout' swank abusing the livig crap out of 'phenidate hardcore (cause that all Tony Montana can get so far). Tolerance linger years stacked high?
I'm betting "yep!"

A 'normal' withdrawal would entail: severe fatigue, sluggishness, sleeping until 2 or 4 in afternoon (if you have 'skipped' a nite or two). You should be very untalkative, subdued, & feel really lazy for several days, lasting a week total depend on tolerance.
Try graduating down, even if for just a few days. Sadly, several weeks gone by will be like you just did it yesterday (if high tolerance). Think months to years for deep tolerance.
Althogh there is always going deeper down the rabbit hole... take the red pill, or take the blue pill. You live with the consequences. Thankfully going cold turkey after big time schII stimulant insufflation/oral is not even in the same universe as withdrawal from a long opiat habit. Simply put, opiate WD cannot be adequately described, like the Grand Canyon. Pictures don't come close, you have to experience it yerself. I would honestly rather be whipped with a cat o nine tails daily than endure WD. BUT, since 2002, Bupe has brought lite to the Dark Ages (but thats a dif. thread).
I wonder if Modafanil would cushion a sympathomimetic amine letdown??

Last edited by a moderator:
^Dude, take a fucking Benzo and go to sleep, quit wasting server resources.

Not sure if anyone's still discussing it but I quit snorting Pharmaceutical Amphetamines after many clogged noses. Esp. the blues 10's and the XR, even with the best post-snort nose care I blow out orange/blue shit out days later. Thats gotta be horrible for the nose, and orally really is a smoother duration.

Exactly

I have been on Focalin(dexmethylphenidate) for about 6 months, and I'm currently on 70mgs of the IR. I've blown my Focalin everyday since having been prescribed them. At first I was on XRs, crushed the beads up and snorted 'em. Then got some IRs to augment those, crushed those up and snorted 'em. Now I'm up to blowing 2-3 IR pills 3 times daily. I'm still alive(barely, maybe), so if you need them, take them everyday. ORALLY.

I tend to run out of my script a week early on average, so there's always a ridiculous monthly withdrawal. My heart gets all weird, but all I do for a week straight is eat and sleep. I gain back 5 lbs, at the least, which is always good. I'm 5'8" and 105 lbs, 108lbs soaking wet and 100 lbs at the end of my script, so weight gain is welcomed heartily.

The first time I ever touched a stimulant in my life, I blew 45mgs of Adderall XR. Crushed up the beads into fine powder and sucked that shit up my nose. That was the start of my stimulant adventures. :p

Tony Montana has snuffed Ritalin near daily since about mid 07' four/five days per week. Mr. Montana's Dr. lives abroad. And Tony obeys the Laws of the U.S. and US Customs. Since he has nothing to hide, Tony easily returns with what is allowed and complies with every law. Of Public record is that a monthly amount of personal medication, i.e. one box sixty x 10mgs Ritalin, in addition to many sch.IV benzos.tc. are allowed into the U.S. so long as they are for you and no one else.
(Don't the editors pull out the juice from these responses and leave the pulp??) Firstly, don't answer any question if you don't want to. Or if yer a minor or don't feel like replying then no sweat. Best of Luck.
If OK, curious; 1. Is dexmethylphenidate "Focalin" 'STRONGER' than just methyphenidate? On wiki dexmethylphenidate seems to carry some W/D punch? vs. Ritalin. Also, how did (U need'nt answer) you settle on Focalin XR and not one of TEN other ADHD meds?
A sixty carton x 10mgs lasts Tony hardly a week. He also polydrugs sometimes with caffiene, mazindol (I mean Tony Montana) but usually diethlylpropion 1 to 2 hundred mgs (Gets even better huh). I've really become very tolerant. Oh, Also, Mr. Montana enjoys Poppy Tea too! With Ms. Popp Tea Tony has had an affair lasting almost a decade. Pharma, three years. Can it get any better!!
By default, his benzo is Clanazapam, two boxes make a month's supply.
There is rediculously rumored to be One offscript high profile Pharma which some think exists but I waste not my time on trivial phantoms, so I need'nt even discuss it. I don't know anything about it. Did you know an elderly person who fractures a hip on average dies within five years regardless of current health or anything else? Also, has the U.S. avrg. life expect. for women reached 80 yet? should be close by now).
I achieved Nirvana the first two times Tony Montana did some of Ritali yellow cake, five mgs. Been chasing a it ever since. Those Rit mustard five mgs belonged to his best friend for his ADD & impulsiveness. They Knew each other for almost twentyfive years.. from age five (early 1980s). 2004, October. That uncontrollable impulsiveness finally ended his life forever. About a year after I moved, and he was gone.
I still can't accept it. not even close. It actual hurts maybe more than when in 2003 my mom died of a horrendous blood cancer. I would dream about meeting him at least once, twice a week, being so happy he was alive, then I'd wake up and just lay there stunned.
Anyway I suppose i'm gonna have to visit a shrink in San Antonio
I think alot about how i might benefit from Adderall or even Dexedrine(thats likely the last, last line of meds after the 832nd meds fails! Adderall s usually in the arsenal for adult ADHD. Given the Ritalin tolerance, will likely be very dissapointed.
Best of luck,
Thank anyway,

snorting adderall is dumb for dumb people. . It doesn't work nearly as well, it fucks with your nose for days, and it just DOESN"T WORK nearly as well as popping 20-40 mg with a nice big cup of whole milk. Maybe a few rolaids. Add in some 5-htp and a little marijuana or kava during the peak and you're on your way.

The easiest and "best" drug you can get RX'd by far in my opinion. But you middleschooler's snorting w/ your blue boogers are gonna ruin it for the rest of us more responsible users who actually consider it a form of medication . . a great form.

aloric, why refer to yourself in the 3rd person or pretend not to break laws? This site does not have strict self-incrimination rules like certain other drugs forums.

aloric, why refer to yourself in the 3rd person or pretend not to break laws? This site does not have strict self-incrimination rules like certain other drugs forums.

17 ) DON'T INCRIMINATE YOURSELF! You can talk about smack you HAD, or stuff like that, but it's best if you avoid saying "I have this awesome smack, I bought a half ounce." Also, DO NOT come here looking to buy or sell drugs. You will be banned immediately.
Other Drugs Forum Guidelines
:)

Adderall and valium is teriffic, xanax as well. In fact I can't think of a single benzo I don't like on amphetamines. The valium or whatever takes the edge off the coke and the adderall keeps you awake to enjoy the nice benzo buzz. Another combination is obviously cocaine and heroin, and while they are both powerful and feel amazing by themselves, a speedball is about the best buzz on the planet.

ToxicFerret is right on the money. Uppers (Adderall/Amphetamines/Meth) and downers (Valium/Xanax) mixed together, while somewhat dangerous, creates a heavenly high, one similar to that experienced while taking MDMA or excstacy (however you spell it). The air on your skin feels cool and crisp. Your skin is clammy, a bit moist from perspiration. And it feels incredible. A personal favorite for me. ;)

ToxicFerret is right on the money. Uppers (Adderall/Amphetamines/Meth) and downers (Valium/Xanax) mixed together, while somewhat dangerous, creates a heavenly high, one similar to that experienced while taking MDMA or excstacy (however you spell it). The air on your skin feels cool and crisp. Your skin is clammy, a bit moist from perspiration. And it feels incredible. A personal favorite for me. ;)

benzo's aren't your typical "downers" and as such don't really pose nearly the same risk as true downers like opiates do in combination with a stim. Real downers will try to block and not combine so much like benzos.

i tried shooting adderall the other day and my last needle got clogged. im trying to figure out if it was the cotton that clogged it or if it was the melted down adderall particles. just curious.

i tried shooting adderall the other day and my last needle got clogged. im trying to figure out if it was the cotton that clogged it or if it was the melted down adderall particles. just curious.

dont shoot adderall.