Ephedra

Please keep sourcing talk to pms people. I hate to be a hardass, I really dont have a problem with it personally, just doing my job.

With that being said, they can be found online. How many are you looking for. If you pm me I can probobly help you find something. I know of a reputable retail website that sells a variety of ECAs. Not regular ephedrine HCL but stacker and the like.

How much ephedrine is common and safe to take as a part of a daily weightloss ruitine?

DoubleTrouble said:
How much ephedrine is common and safe to take as a part of a daily weightloss ruitine?
ECA Stack, per dose:
25mg Ephedrine
100-200 mg Caffeine
80 mg Aspirin (childrens)
>1-3 Doses/ day
>Stimulates thermogenesis, the creation of body heat, tending to liberate fat stores as the energy source. Helps preserve muscle-mass during periods of caloric deficit (dieting). Tends to reduce appetite. ~AIC

use google guys, ephedrine is still 100% legal, just not legal as a nutritional supplement.

however it is completely legal as a vasodialator :)

dirtmcgirt said:
use google guys, ephedrine is still 100% legal, just not legal as a nutritional supplement.

however it is completely legal as a vasodialator :)
what do you mean it still legal worldwide?

It's legal in the U.S. You can't really speak for anything being legal or illegal worldwide.

rocklobster said:
It's legal in the U.S. You can't really speak for anything being legal or illegal worldwide.
thanks for the info

whats the recommended dosage for ephedrine + caffeine for a woman???

i have 50 ephedrine tablets containing 8mg each and 100 caffiene tablets containing 200mg each. at what time of the day should these be taken??

cheers

robday said:
whats the recommended dosage for ephedrine + caffeine for a woman???

i have 50 ephedrine tablets containing 8mg each and 100 caffiene tablets containing 200mg each. at what time of the day should these be taken??

cheers

The official ECA stack is suppose to be:

25mg Ephedrine
200mg caffeine
325mg aspirn

I throw it twice a day; once at 545a before the workout and then at 2p for the rest of the day.

Keeps me firing and ready to workout.

The ephedrine works best for me in the ECA format. Without the others, I think is doesn't work as well for weight loss, etc.

You can order it all over the place, I have a bunch right here. I take it sparingly because tolerance does build quickly for some people. Personally I was happy taking 10mg /day with with ~300mg /caffiene a day. I bumped that up to 30mg ephedra/day and ~450mg/caffiene a day within a few months and had no adverse side effects.

Only thing to watch out for is that you have to drink a lot of water when you're doing any kind of stimulant in conjunction with working out (and creatine in my case). You can dehydrate very quickly.

Also you should not take any stimulant at all after ~5pm if you want to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Oh and don't mix Ephedra and Pseudoephedra (Sudafed) ever.

Currently I'm taking a break from Ephedra/caffiene though as I'm working more on Cardio and don't really need it lately to get going in the morning.

And as said before, a aspirin in the morning with your first dose does produce a synergistic effect meaning you can use less of all 3 to get a good effect. Personally I think 10mg effedra in the morning, 100mg of caffiene 2x a day, and an aspirin is just enough to keep me feeling energized all day with no jitters. I guess I could compare it to taking a very small dose of adderall in the morning since I used to take that a long time ago.

Last edited: