Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PCP (overdose - Unknown dosage) - Experienced - Crazy Shit

Intoxo said:
Even including that "nightly" slip-up, your english is remarkable. I wouldn't have guessed that it was your second language.
Haha thanks man, I actually realized my "nightly" slip-up while making the post, but couldn't think of a way to express it properly.
To all others, thanks a lot for your responses to the question about whether drugs could render one irresponsible for the own actions or not. I agree to most of what you have said, then again it's kind of a philosophical question, After all, I'd definitely agree that it should tell me something about B's character, at the same time I'm not giving up my whole trust altogether.
I'll definitely smoke some PCP now, it's about time. I hope this shit is gone soon, it's by far the most addictive substance I've ever come across along with 1,4-Butanediol.

crOOk

I fucking LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE pcp..... it's actually euphoric, which separates it from ketamine, IMO. I wonder if I might overuse it if I had access to it, though...

Wtf, ketamine is not euphoric? I mean in contrast to pcp the afterglow isn't all that with ketamine, but during the experience I am pretty godamn euphoric. I remember saying "This shit should be called Ecstasy" when I first tried it!

crOOk

Smoked 2C-I? It turns into black shiet for my friends and doesn't work all that well... :\

Well it obviously worked for my friend B and it used to work for me in lower doses, like 5mg would equal 12mg oral dose.

crOOk

crOOk, I guess maybe I'm not doing low enough doses of ketamine. Cause every time I do it, it just makes me feel like jello, and I'm only able to hobble to my bed and dissolve into timelessness.

The few experiences I had with PCP involved smoking lots of it, and I still never went into anything similar to the K hole. It just made me feel very euphoric and dissociated.

Yeah, PCP is not very "psychedelic" for me either. It's very pleasing and highly addictive though. Spiritual even, a lot is to be gained from the experience and the afterglow if one can abstain from regular use.
Like I said, it's hard for me to hit the sweet spot with ketamine as well. Too little is boring, too much will cloud the memory. It's advisable to predose with a psychedelic phenethylamine like 2C-I.
I'm also planning to predose with nootropics like Desmopressin in order to improve memory. I have to educate myself about this combination first though, I fear it might not be a wise idea in regards to the vasoconstricting properties of those nootropics.

crOOk