• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Buprenorphine as a recreational drug?

^
stupid kids what a waste of bupe

less is more with bupe in my experience

like i will need 8 mg to make me itchy/noddy

1-2 mg will still put me in a very good mood though and have me kinda energetic high for the whole day

also if you want bupe to be even more recreational i combining it with benzos really nice and i agree melon the thing to top it of with is a nice joint then i get nod going on.

bupe is actually one of my favorite opiates because it makes me so energetic and happy and actually do stuff unlike on uppers

PhillyDedHed said:
I get mine from a psychiatrist not a rehab doctor, was on Suboxone for 3months now i'm on Subutex which tastes TERRIBLE

Hey, you can't say it tastes that bad.

PhillyDedHed said:
Does nothing to me, I can take up to 32mgs, I even shot 12 once. I guess just been taking it to long.

exactly. I don't see the point in recreational subutex use, however I have seen it on the street and a slight demand for it. it is basically impossible for me to get high from it, either due to my past heavy opiate habit or the half-year I've been on suboxone.

Bupe fucks me up good. Had a great time on 16 mgs (2 - N8s), last Sat I believe.
The long half life held me over all thru Sun, then on Mon I redosed.
This time I took 20 mgs (2.5 - N8s) suboxone, and didn't get NEARLY as high as two days ago, when I took less. I also thought there would be an additive effect, like there is in redosing methadone (long half-life)

SHit, I'm retarded right now, its hard to type, but my point is
Suboxone will get you really high day 1, and you won't get (as) high on day 2
Loses its magic fast. Its best to use to taper (duh) and very sparingly, spread out betwqeeen any sorts of full agonists. If you take it once in a blue moon it FUCKS you up!

AxL BLaZe said:
either due to my past heavy opiate habit or the half-year I've been on suboxone.

I thought it would be obvious that being on suboxone for half a year would give you a high enough tolerance to buprenorphine to prevent your from being able to use it recreationally? Or do you mean that you used it for half a year and then abstained for a period of time?

Eh Im on 32mg a day and I have never been able to really feel it. My doctor ussually perscribes it for pain, this guy is bupe CRAZY!

Bupe goes perfectly with DXM. It is one of the more blessed combos on this planet, providing a better high than any opioid alone.

johanneschimpo said:
Yes.
I put it under my tongue.
It's pretty good methadone meets tramadol.
Never experienced it because its so perfect for tapering with. It would be longer but probably less intense.

methadone meets tramadol? where at? they are in no way comparable in strength for pain.

^ pretty sure he just meant that buprenorphine is something along the lines of being in the middle of methadone vs tramadol.. thats all..

oh, ok. thanks man. i think bupe can be used recreationally with ease. i love them. the amps are the best. .3mg/ml iv'ed.

i was lovin it.

combine it with domicum and shot it and you know how high you can get alot of my fellow friends is hook on it when they start shooting it. When combine with domicum melt it and shot it the high is comparable to herion high. I have seem so man friend hook on it while using it as tapper for herion.
Is extremely highly additive and the WD of it is not fun tho but the high you can get from it is comparable if shot it together with domicum.

Yeah... how sub makes me feel
super heavy all day opiate (done)
+
kind of uppity speedy opiate (tram)

thats what sub is like FOR ME ymmv or some stupid shit like that

I'm not subscribed it myself, but I use it quite often, both recreationally and strategically (for wd's)

I don't do it regularly because I find if I do it 2 days in a row the 2nd day high is shit compared to the 1st (even if i dose more). So I get high off it a few times a month, when I want to take a break from H, or if I want to withdrawl painlessly

But I love the shit out of it and do it as much as I can.

Why do you ask? Go ahead and PM me if you'd prefer

Last edited:
I asked this because of the way you were talking about it.. your last words ^ are the exact reasons why so many of us don't find it recreational.. daily use puts that to an end very quick.. this is why I asked.. just curious.. :)

it was the first opiate i tried...at 13-14 found it in my dads sock drawer, put it under my tounge to start with and went to school.crazy when i think about it now, yacking everywhere and shit hehe.

they are fazing them out to suboxone in australia at the moment, if you wack suboxone the narcane type thing in it makes you feel like shit....not that i ve gone there...i take methadone.

detox too

it's a shame that this isn't more widely used than methadone for detox. from what i've heard methadone has horrible withdrawals!

i once bought 10 x 8 mg suboxones hoping to detox from a mild OC habit i picked up after having it scripted to me. i ended up only needing to eat the tiniest piece of a pill (0.2 mg) to stave off withdrawals from 80mg/day OC. I ended up going through one pill able to taper down through the a couple of work weeks and then illness on the weekends. That stuff is amazing stuff!! Anyone who needs to detox should definitely use that instead of methadone!!!

peace,
stoddard

Also, you definitely don't want to shoot Suboxone, it contains naxalone, which when injected will throw you into major withdrawals. However, when taken as directed, almost no naxalone is absorbed.

Holdan Caulfield said:
Also, you definitely don't want to shoot Suboxone, it contains naxalone, which when injected will throw you into major withdrawals. However, when taken as directed, almost no naxalone is absorbed.

have you read this? or actually known this to happen?
also is this a person with a opiate habit, how about a person with no opiate habit tries to inject it?

yes, shooting subOXONE is a bad idea. what holdan said is correct.
I don't know about the second part, but I would guess since if someone doesn't have a habit, shooting naloxone has no effect on them, shooting suboxone (without a habit) shouldn't do anything at all. (based it on my limited knowledge of this subject)