I don't get it guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt compare it to any of those things. also, i know you have to work out and such. the point is, if you are doing something you couldnt do without the roids then it is not you. dont put words in my mouth.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
i didnt compare it to any of those things. also, i know you have to work out and such. the point is, if you are doing something you couldnt do without the roids then it is not you. dont put words in my mouth.

So using your weak ass argument, you could say the same about people who use creatine or any other supplement? How about food? You can't grow without eating food, so if you train right and eat right...it's the food that won the competition, not the athlete?

Everything athletes do as far as training is "performance enhancing." Just because some random people who work for the government say one thing is illegal doesn't make it any different from things that are legal. If steroids were legal and as commonplace as creatine, would that change your argument? My guess is that it would because your thinking is a product of the media/propaganda that is spread just like public opinion about every other drug.

Weed comes to mind. Most people think weed is the devil, a "gateway" drug because that's what they've been told to think. They don't think about how butts kill 869234527865234897 times more people, because no one ever told them to think like that.

if you want creatine eat steak. anyways, i didnt say anything about it being harmful like the government does, i said it was pathetic. noone told me that, i figured that out myself. are you on cycle right now? i think you are, because your taking some guy on the internet calling your DOC pathetic very seriously.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
we live in a sad sad world. thats why people use steroids. the fact of the matter is that bein that big wont get you laid, and any sense of accomplishment you feel from winning any competition on roids is undeserved because its not you its fuckin chemicals.

Yeah and it's a sad world with ppl taking rec. drugs to feel good, any sense of wellbeing or enlightenment you feel is undeserved becasue its not you its fuckin chemicals! they should all be out getting high on life! haha 8(

I'm being sarcastic btw. jeez

also, i dont get a sense of accomplishment from doin drugs. feeling accomplishment from doin any drug like people showin off how much they can drink or people bein proud of the muscles they built on roids is sad.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
if you want creatine eat steak. anyways, i didnt say anything about it being harmful like the government does, i said it was pathetic. noone told me that, i figured that out myself. are you on cycle right now? i think you are, because your taking some guy on the internet calling your DOC pathetic very seriously.

Well, steak is an endogenous source of creatine...so if you eat steak and it makes you stronger, it's the steak that did it.

And no, I'm not on cycle. Just because I replied doesn't mean I take what you said seriously, because trust me, I don't.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
we live in a sad sad world. thats why people use steroids. the fact of the matter is that bein that big wont get you laid, and any sense of accomplishment you feel from winning any competition on roids is undeserved because its not you its fuckin chemicals.

You have got to be kidding with that quote....do you REALLY think a sense of accomplishment is undeserved because of anabolics?? That is a total joke...Steroids don't create athletes..they make TRUE athletes better...what, like the muscle is "fake" or something?? Jeezz...
....and PLEASE...I bust my ass everyday because its what I like...I don't really enjoy eating rice and chix for breakfast..but I do because it helps me attain my goals...I don't take steroids all yr round either....about 60-70% of ALL professional sports revolve around anabolic usage... shit, bowlers and golfers even use drugs...its actually kinda funny....

JJ
ps...and I know because I was at the top of the food chain for a long time

BigJ said:
You have got to be kidding with that quote....do you REALLY think a sense of accomplishment is undeserved because of anabolics?? That is a total joke...Steroids don't create athletes..they make TRUE athletes better...what, like the muscle is "fake" or something?? Jeezz...
....and PLEASE...I bust my ass everyday because its what I like...I don't really enjoy eating rice and chix for breakfast..but I do because it helps me attain my goals...I don't take steroids all yr round either....about 60-70% of ALL professional sports revolve around anabolic usage... shit, bowlers and golfers even use drugs...its actually kinda funny....

JJ
ps...and I know because I was at the top of the food chain for a long time

I feel ya bro...but it's honestly not worth arguing. Unless you bust your ass like you and I do, and know what the lifestyle is like...and how much dedication it takes...you're not gonna get it. Obviously "love making flower child" will never understand that, his idea of going to the gym is probably strapping on some of those silly looking gloves and wrist bands, putting 100 pounds on the bar and doing some bench, then going over and doing curls and the pec deck...and finally hitting the sauna after a hard day of working out. Probably never set food inside a squat rack.

So seriously, let's just save our breath for the people in the know.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
also, i dont get a sense of accomplishment from doin drugs. feeling accomplishment from doin any drug like people showin off how much they can drink or people bein proud of the muscles they built on roids is sad.
I'd disagree with that, I don't see it as sad if someone has decided they wish to invest time and money into their body, They have every right to be proud, they worked towards something and got it, unless ofcourse you mean showing off their muscles as well...

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
i am leaving today for the airforce though.

Wow...our country is in deep shit. You don't go to the gym, and you're going to the Air Force? What DO you do for exercise? Please please please tell me it's at least something.

LvMkngFlwrChld said:
I'd agree that compeitions should be kept steroid free, unless ofcourse they were intended for steroid users, I think that any sence of accomplishment is well deserved, after all, if you just sit on a couch booting testo all day, it isnt going to do alot, you still have to work for the gain, but my understanding is you get a better work:gain ratio.

And you still have to work your ass off at your day job to afford these things, which in turn brings the roider closer to their goal, so isn't that something accomplished?

Status
Not open for further replies.