I don't get it guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[S]alvatore said:
No, your dick won't grow any bigger. It may be possible with long-term use of HGH though. From what i've heard your sex drive goes through the roof while on cycle. Although some people have mentioned "deca dick", not very knowledgeable about it though. Sphinx, care to enlighten me? Fact or myth?
Deca dick is a fact. Deca shuts you down hard, and for a long time. People who use deca without test for long periods of time, experience erectile dysfunction for a long time.

GH/IGF-1 and TESTOSTERONE should grow ur dick but theres factors like how long u use it for and ur age and all other things

ive heard alot of GH users say their dick get bigger afetr a year of GH, but they could just bne BS

sickpuppy said:
...Stay on the stoner page where you seem somewhat intelligent.
Haha .. good one!
This thread is the first thing I've ever read about steroids that was written by people who use them. So the only things I've heard about it are from negative media coverage. My opinion on their use is clouded by scary mediea stories of Roid Rage, Bitch tits, tiny nuts, baldness, organ failure, torn tendons and ripped ligaments.
I got fairly big without ever taking steroids. Sadly, I've plateaued, and my benchpress is where it's been stuck for a few years at about 2x my body weight. I exercise for the health benefits and as part of my self-defense training. But I'm still kind of frustrated about not being able to increase strength.
This thread has answered some of my questions, but so far, nobody has addressed Roid Rage. Is there really such a thing? I tend to get impatient and irritable over little things without drugs, so if someone like me were to take steroids, would that push me over the edge and cuase me to punch holes in the wall or start fights or something?
Assuming you would train more often with heavier weights while on steroids, what do you do to prevent ripping tendons or damaging your carteladge from the increased stress?
I'm assuming these drugs are illegal, so they must be fairly expensive? What if your supplier gets busted and you are forced to stop using them in the middle of a cycle?
Sorry for my ignorance. I want to learn about this, but I'm not sure if I'd ever actually try it. I hope you guys don't send me back to the stoner page too.

Last edited:
^

ummm steroids are fuckin cheap, especially homebrew. U can get bags of 50 gram of say testosterone prop, for less than $100 USD... now at most youd be using 100mg/ed or 700mg/wk, but for mathematics, lets say your using 1g/wk, thats 50 weeks of testosterone for less than $100. Usually u do like 8-12 weeks of test prop, so for math we say 10 weeks and you've got 5 cycles worth for less than $100, in 5 cycles of test you could gain 50lbs, so.. less den $100 USD for 50lbs muscle. Id say cheap.

Human grade steroids in fancy ampules (the way I like it) cost considerably more... but most users use homebrew or UG lab products which are just overpriced homebrew by some homebrew 'guru'.

Preventin tendon tears and such can be done through your FORM for lifting.... I rambled about this in some thread a week or two back search for "form" in the steroid discussion and u should find it. Basically you can train in ways that require far less weight to reach the same level of failure, thus reducing possible supraphysiological strength damage to tendons.

Through chemicals you can use Human Growth Hormone or Long Chain Human Recombinant Insulin-like Growth Factor-one, or Pentosan Polysulphate Sodium or Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan or if you was REALLY concerned you could use ALL the above. But the PPS and even the PolyG are pretty hard to come by unless you know a good veterinarian friend, and even then, gonna be pricey stuff.

Suppliers get busted all the time... for everyone that disappears, 5 more appear, no worries as long as you know the 'places' to be, ie. open source boards and such.

Sir Foxx said:
Steroids are tools. Nothing more or nothing less. Just like eating more protein, better training methods, etc. Think of it this way. Let's say that they come up with new techniques to master certain elements of education, i.e. better teaching methods, etc., would you not take advantage of those tools and advancements? Sure you would. It's no different with steroids. That being said, if you're in a sport that bans these drugs then using them is wrong as you are circumventing the rules of your sport. Barry Bonds did nothing wrong as the time he supposedly was on steroids, it wasn't banned or against the rules in MLB. If your not in sport that bans these substances then by all means educate yourself on them and feel free of any guilt using them to advance to your goals.

but is it illegal to obtain them (even if it is 'legal' to use them in your sport)? i am not aksing for sources at all (i'm a 5'7" 115-pound girl who is perfectly happy with her body)...i'm just curious and totally naive on the topic.

OK silly question time. There have been a lot of comparisons made between recreational drugs like meth or heroin, and steroids. My question, do steroids actually make you high, as in intoxicated?

I can understand if you're the kind of person that goes to the gym and works out, that you feel better about yourself when you look in the mirror, but that's purely due to a positive perception of your own body. Are there any psychoactive substances in steroids that make you 'high', i.e. euphoric, increased empathy, sedated, hallucinate etc.???

I was under the impression steroids are used only to increase muscle growth, make people look stronger, more bulky, and increase performance in sports.

Does it alter your mental state as well?

It's actually kinda hard to explain.Does it make you euphoric after shooting/taking it? No. But a few days later after continued usage...well you remmebr how you felt when you were 17? Horny,hot-headed and cocky.That's thge best way to explain it. It makes some people moody or hot tempered.But other than the natural high of taking something,it does nothing.
Damn,does this make any sense?

^so I guess it's like a short cut to being in the absolute peak of youthful good physical and sexual health. RIght?

What you say about being hot tempered: I just think of the stereotypical steroid user- an arrogant, aggressive, competitive personality type, so I wouldn't attribute that to the drug, more the user. It's like why so many cocaine users have their heads permanently shoved up their arses;)

Gyms, fitness and personal appearance are all pretty low on my priority list, but I'm not going to knock it till I try it. For some reason I have never come across anyone taking steroids in my circle of friends, so I basically haven't had the opportunity.

Whatever floats your boat:)

steroids feel great to me

especially testosterone, dianabol, and oxandrolone.

I just compare the 'high' to being primalized. Take the 'ego boost' of cocaine without any of its other effects, slash that into the pointless goodfeelin you get from your opioids minus its sedation/itchies/constipation, add a dash of lust for life and physical as well as mental wellbeing and clarity, and you got mid-cycle enjoyment.

Supposedly, steroids feel better the older you get. So I cant wait to be runnin @home HRT when im 40+, so I can mentally and physically feel like im 20.

and yes steroids are illegal to obtain in most countries without a prescription but they can be given legally if you have aprescription for them, they are used in children all the time, AIDS patients, etc... but theres some countries where U can get them legally, and theres plenty more countris where theyre technically illegal but you can get em in the open air market no one enforces the law, like most CIS europe countries, illegal but we've had literally thousands and thousands of amps and tablets seized goin into CIS countries and never once have authorities ever done a thing but seize packages, never a call or anything, they just dont care enough, that was in Czech and Romania.

In China, theyre illegal but u can call companies and buy them by the multi KG barrels without any issue...

yea and you people are what heroin users hate ,egotistic ,and overacting ....

oh yea ...i can be called a druggie but i cant call out roids when i see it ,im sorry dumbass but every friend i see today that was 120-150 2 years ago and not benching a damn thing all of a sudden bigger than me and benching 400+ ...and "they aint on shit" yea right

your smart cause you have read shit huh ,i know what roids are what they do and ,how to stop what they do ....abviosly there isnt anything to stop the ego on them

trying to make somone look dumb in a simple convo. just shows how bad roids are when takin by somone like you ,man i bet yer a pure asshole on cycle ..., ....dont talk to me again pointed out ,cause i really dont have the time to point out your flaws

i dont hide my use and it hasnt stopped my gains int he gym at all when i was lifting ...you go on yer cycles for a year and ill shoot heroin and work out for a year ,i bet ill make gains you wouldnt believe ,i dont know if its my body ,my brain or what ,but i make gains fast ....

the fact is if roids ever stopp making it to the market where will roiders be ??
they will never make it to where they were,if heroin never makes it to the street again ...what will happen ill be sick ...well no i wont cause i dont do it like that but point being i can go on with my gains ,as to where somone who was on roids would be like "man i used to do that with one arm" ....i see it now in gyms ,its just not somthin i wanna do point blank ...if you do go for it ,hell i will point you to where to get it ....be happy to hook you up and fullfill what you want ...

people defend this drug more than any other one i have ever seen ,just amazing ,yet they still look down on other users of stuff...that was just pointed out in the above post nobody pointed out in particular ,i was just here to talk but got bashed for my views and bashed because i used to smoke weed too haha :) that made me laugh too ...... , amazing .....

i

simple fact is every user from the past regrets it ....guys not bashing streroid users ,you know when somone is using there is no doubting that ....i hate when i ask somone on roids for tips and all they can say is "UHHHHHH...you want me to hook you up" .....but im supposed to be the outkast in the gym cause i stick a needle in my vein instead of my ASS at night FUCK YOU ......

dont play off that yer fuckin natural and act like you put out more work than somone natural ,thats what im trying to get across ....its bullshit ...and like i said ...i would get looked down upon ....but fuck it ...thought we were all one ont his board i see why most of the original mods and users stopped cominghere and ...i talk to them about this shit daily haha ....

stick boy ....yea wish i didnt hurt my balls when i stooped at 209 ,17.5" arms squating 315 for 7 reps,benching 325max ,and 8% body fat at 17 natural ,well yea there was whey protein and creatine in the mix ........

but yea i want kids so i stopped the heavy training..but i have been bigger but never even tried to reach that weight again ,my balls and having kids mean more to me than what i can bench press or squat ..........you think im un educated about roids ,but i know what needs to be know ,i know how to reduce the side affects ...im not ignorant ..i know enough to make an arguement...and i know more about the drugs i do use ...

i just ....well i dont know ...just wanted to have a tasteful debate ..but that went out the window before i even posted

Can we please stop the flaming and stick to the topic, or else it will be closed like the other 80% of threads in this forum.

This thread was doomed from the start.

But referring to your original reply hydro, you couldn't gain as much as you could in such a short amount of time by just eating big and taking creatine as you could by being on the juice. Perhaps people are just impatient, but you still need to put in the hard work weather your on them or not, even more so if your taking them, you won't grow more just because your taking a tablet or injecting yourself.

Muscle is muscle, it doesn't know how it was created. As long as you follow proper PCT, diet and keep training hard you can keep most of your gains (minus water weight) when you stop, and with minimal side effects. How much will you keep when your going through heroin withdrawls though?

But like all drugs there are irresponsible/uninformed people who take them without knowing how to take them safely, and I have no doubt they regret doing it.

And just to keep this on topic. :) I don't take them to make me feel good or better about myself, I take them for the obvious reason, to get bigger FASTER. I live a healthy lifestyle and I'm far more in tune with my health than most people are.

BTW creatine makes you hold a LOT of water, try stopping that and then weigh yourself!

[S]alvatore said:
Can we please stop the flaming and stick to the topic, or else it will be closed like the other 80% of threads in this forum.
agreed, we can disagree without flaming/namecalling. Bringing a topic like this into a steroid forum is like bringing a thread into OD about how heroin is addictive, and wastes your life. No one here wants to hear you talk about how much you dont like steroids, but we will permit it. I apologize in advance for steroid users who flam/namecall in defense of steroids, and laud those of you who have decided to delete your own posts in response to hydro.

Hydro, i respect your opinion but suggest you relay it while watching your words. People in this forum will be more receptive to your ideas if you are receptive to our own information.

I won't edit a bunch of posts, or close the thread, this will be a the designated thread to have open discussion about the benefits/risks of steroid use. Just avoid flaming.

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
the fact is if roids ever stopp making it to the market where will roiders be ??
they will never make it to where they were,if heroin never makes it to the street again ...what will happen ill be sick ...i
This arguement can work in your favor or against you.

Roiders argue that the recreational drug user (like yourself) uses drugs daily, redosing sometimes multiple times. We shoot up once a week or daily but have something to show for it. At the end of the day, the heroin user is still the same, but has experienced a high, whereas a steroid user has accomplished his physical goals manifested in his appearance. These effects are longer lasting than the ephemeral heroin high, that some of us (including myself) continually seek, bag after bag.

I say, heroin is your drug of choice, steroids are the drug of choice of others. Junkies tend to be skinny and malnourished without an ego, and steroid users tend to be huge, healthy, and egotistical. Each to his own.

i did stop creatine and like i said in the earlier post i was bigger ,when i started eating more and taking my vitamins than i was ever on creatine ...i shot past my own personal measurements ...my arms went to 18.3" ,and all that good stuff...but i started having pains in my stomach from my balls again and i kept having the urge to go heavier and heavier because everyone knows they want to pump the fucking iron once you get that endorphin flowing and youget a pump ,so i had to cut myself off and stop lifting ,because i didnt want to just do reps ,i wanted to "be all i could be" ,cause i over did the weight more than i have ever over done a drug ...well i take that back alcohol almost killed me ,well i almost killed myself with alcohol so ...yea ...ok but thats has nothing to do with this

i wont go through heroin withdrawls i dont use enough to go through withdrawl...thats the point im making ....i mean yea i have minor shit sweating ...minor pains but it doesnt stop me from doin what i have t do ,i felt the worst pain you could ever feel with all the crap i went through with alcohol and the withdrawl from that so opiate withdrawl doesnt compare....

if i lift again it will be in home ,where i can just buy a good bench ,and only buy a certain amount of weight:) so i dont get the urge to throw as much on there as possible ,what is a good bench to buy for home use anyway ,that has cable pushdowns and stuff like that ?

i miss lifting so much but im so scared that i wont be able to have children that im not touching the weights till i find out ...no drug beats that feeling of complete'n a good session of iron pumping ,and just walking out on cloud 9 pumped to the max.....maybe thats why im so upset i guess i envy you guys ..maybe ..cause you are doin what i cant now and i feel like less of a man now cause i guess my body couldnt take what i was doing ,and im not lie'n about growing fast ....in less then a month i can dramatically change my body ....but im sorry guess im outta line ...ah well lata guys

i am FAR FROM SKINNY GUYS ...i do NOT fit int he heroin lineup i will tell you that ...wish i had a cam i would show you guys ....im still big which is the weird thing of coarse i do LABOR everyday ..but you know im not on anything at all ,hell i worry about bills and shit now so my stomach wont let me eat ,but i still maintain a good body ....im around 200 pnds now like 15% bodyfat i think @ 5.9' ....

and somthing weird is i can get pumps in my muscles from everyday things ....wich i why i say i have a unique body or somthing ....i can walk up the stairs and isolate my hams and glutes and have a pump when im at the top ....im not just trying to draw attention hell i covered myself up most of the time when i wa big ...but my body loves to grow....ima try and find a CAM and show you guys ,and i havent worked out in 6 months and i barely eat a good meal a day ....

Status
Not open for further replies.