I don't get it guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that whole calorie thing is crap IMO, I eat like a good 6000 calories a day when I'm on season for rugby and I gain NO weight. When we sail in south seas same thing 5000 cals a day and you still loose weight... a lot of weight.

Course that could be because we're over worked on the boat when we race, but thats not the damn point

We'll just ignore ignoramus ^^ and carry on with the discussion.

Yes, calories are required to gain weight, of that there is no doubt. However, eating 6000 calories/day or some such nonsense will not a great physique make (unless you consider blubber a great physique). Your body can only build muscle so fast. Naturally it depends on natural hormonal levels. Steroids will increase this rate dramatically.

I do agree though that one should try to max out their natural potential first as much as possible. That way you will get MUCH bigger in the long run.

Steroids are tools. Nothing more or nothing less. Just like eating more protein, better training methods, etc. Think of it this way. Let's say that they come up with new techniques to master certain elements of education, i.e. better teaching methods, etc., would you not take advantage of those tools and advancements? Sure you would. It's no different with steroids. That being said, if you're in a sport that bans these drugs then using them is wrong as you are circumventing the rules of your sport. Barry Bonds did nothing wrong as the time he supposedly was on steroids, it wasn't banned or against the rules in MLB. If your not in sport that bans these substances then by all means educate yourself on them and feel free of any guilt using them to advance to your goals.

Sphinx (Afterlife) said:
taking steroids will not give you any faster of gains if ur at the bottom of the weight spectrum, your body can only grow so fast, and as fast as it can grow is based on calories, ESPECIALLY when your nowhere near your genetic limit

in order to gain 1lbs of weight a day you need to eat 3500 calories over your BMR, average persons BMR is between 1500-2000 calories, therefore to gain 1lbs of weight a day (steroids or no steroids) you need to consume at minimum 5000 calories a day

and btw, it doesnt 'take forever' to gain weight, ive gained over 10lbs in a single week before. calories foo, calories.

infact, if you followed the Sphinx Program®©™ to a T, you could gain 40lbs in 3 months no problem, no steroids either

theres 2 ways to acheive a physique, the real way (alot of dedication over a short period of time), or the usual way (half assed dedication over very very long periods of time)

You can acheive more in 3 months than most acheive in 10 fuckin years, IF, and thats a big IF, you can stick to what needs to be done

You may gain 40lbs in 3 months on your program but no way is that all muscle or even mostly muscle. Naturally, on average the human male can only gain around 5 to 15lbs of muscle per year naturally. Sure there are the genetic freaks who exceed this but for most this is the best you can hope to attain naturally.

Sphinx (Afterlife) said:
^

heh thats not very good explanation of PCT

The point of PCT is to get the balls back. They shrink when they stop producing testosterone. Since they havnt worked for however long ur cycle is, its kinda like theyre in a coma.

So you take an injection or two of HCG, which acts as a direct testosterone production signal, literrally in course of 24 hours you can watch your testicles double in size from an HCG shot. Unfortunately, the problem with HCG is that its really no different than taking exogenous testosterone, because when you use HCG your using supraphysiological levels thus signaling more testosterone than the body wants, it senses this and shuts the balls off again.

The only -true- method of PCT is by manipulating the bodies homeostasis, you cannot directly increase testosterone levels without expecting to be shut down. So instead, the body has this idea for every Xmg of estrogen it senses in itself, it produces Xmg testosterone to keep its genetically scripted ratio of estrogen:testosterone in balance.

This is where Clomiphene comes in. Anyone whose ever taken clomid will tell you its one strong ass fertility drug, ive busted the hugest nuts of my life on that shit. Pretty much every steroid user I know with kids got his wife pregnant during Clomid use, so you gotta be careful in that aspect. Clomiphene is a SERM or selective estrogen receptor modulator, it binds to certain estrogen receptors, you take alot of clomid, your body senses alot of estrogen, to counteract this and keep homeostasis, it produces testosterone. Its not DIRECTLY stimulating the testes to produce testosterone (unlike HCG), therefore, it will not cause testicular axis shut down.

HCG when used properly is a must in getting ready for PCT. You start using it on the last half your cycle at around 250iu/500ius twice weekly until you end your steroid cycle, then you start the PCT(depending on the esters used is when you would start using a SERM). Nolvadex is better choice than Clomid(if you want I'll post the study) as Clomid has some serious side effects(especially vision disturbances) and is not as effective at restoring HPTA.

[S]alvatore said:
Taking from the Steroid n00bs thread:

YOU NEED TO USE ANCILLARIES AND PROPER PCT

Ancillaries are compounds that are used to prevent the side effects of steroid use mainly by preventing aromatase or preventing estrogen from binding to it's receptors.

You should always use an anti-aromatase such as Letrazole (Femara), or Anastrazole (Arimidex), or Exemestane (Aromasin) to prevent test from aromatizing into estrogen, even when using a SERM because estrogen has non-receptor mediated effects that can be undesirable.

You should always have Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) on hand in case you start to encounter itchy nipples which is a sign of the early stages of gynecomastia ("bitch tits").

PCT is the abbreviation for "Post Cycle Therapy", which must be done in order to properly recover and keep the gains that you made while on cycle. Usually Clomiphene (Clomid) is used as the staple of PCT, but it can also include Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (Pregnyl) which mimics leutenizing hormone in the male body and causes the testes to produce testosterone again. It's important to always use clomiphene or tamoxifen also though because HCG can be somewhat suppressive of natural testosterone itself.

Another important thing is that you continue training hard and eating well after your cycle in order to keep as much gains as possible.

Letrozole is something to only be used if you already got a case of gyno developing and that gyno is partly caused by prolactin. It is the most powerful of the AI's and can drop estrogen levels so low as to be unhealthy and it destroys your lipid profile.

i can fully understand why people take steriods.... i my self have been very tempted. i constantly hit 'walls' when i train... start putting it on then nothing no gains for ages however i seem to push myself further and further. stacking the weight on and eating more after a while i start to see gains.... this being said it is a lot slower and harder than using.

the thing that turns me off though is... in my town it seems people use steriods for all the wrong reasons

they take the jesus juice to get big so they can put it over little lads, or so they can jus go round punching people.

jesus there is lads who start training no shit their first week ever at the gym and they think fuck this its to hard lets jab

my best mate wont train for three months.. then get some juice n come train he then try to tell me " oh good ive barley lost any strength!" and after a few weeks into his course..." looks like im heaps stronger than u now, i dont even think the juice has worked yet im just good at weight training"..... please!

steriods for the right resons... its a personal choice and personally i say no... but have no problem what so ever with it

steriods for the wrong reasons.... jokes on u fools cuz at the end of the day itll come back and bite u

people who use juice are even worse than people who are junkies. mainly because they think they are becoming more healthy by using these drugs. which by the way, are the most dangerous of all.

its not the drug that is the tool, just the person using them.

youll become know as captain no-balls. wouldnt want that would you ?

I also like to suck dick for crack
warned post

Last edited by a moderator:
euphoricnod said:
Yeah that whole calorie thing is crap IMO, I eat like a good 6000 calories a day when I'm on season for rugby and I gain NO weight. When we sail in south seas same thing 5000 cals a day and you still loose weight... a lot of weight.

haha yeah I can eat next to nothing, 2,500 cals in the day, and still gain weight :p

blacklist said:
people who use juice are even worse than people who are junkies. mainly because they think they are becoming more healthy by using these drugs. which by the way, are the most dangerous of all.

its not the drug that is the tool, just the person using them.

youll become know as captain no-balls. wouldnt want that would you ?

You really are quite clueless about this aren't you? I suggest more study. Much more study.

^^^Agreed. Because junkies who use meth or heroin are doing it to benefit themselves? Steroids aren't really about becoming healthy, it's about achieving the physique or strength that you desire.

hmm..i'm not either one, but I know that I would rather use steroids than be a junky any day.

i think its too much hype in roids ....i was accused of being on roids so many times ...but that has nothin to do with this ,

my point is ,i just dont think people really need to use it if they arent compete'n

you can get HUGE with just your diet ....training ,and rest

see ,i dont care HOW much reseaerch you do ,there will be damage down the road ,and "juicers" will defend their drug of choice like any drug user will,you will always hear "DO YOUR RESEARCH ABOUT IT DUMBASS" and the user will walk away like they are schooling the non user,so it justifies somones use ....

by all means do what YOU want to do ,but everytime i go to a new gym there is YOUNG people onjuice sayin "man this shit isnt gonna hurt you ,you have to do it safely" <----- from a 15 year old who was no where near my size and he had been cycling for like 2 years,my gawd....

anyway ,comparing using roids to a junky is rediculous ,poppy plants were put here for a reason in my opinion,along with marijauna ....obviously the plan was not to seperate shit and make "heroin ,oxy" all that but to me opiates were put here for us to enjoy

enough about that ,i wont use roids cause i like the fact that being natural i can stop working out ,i may lose alot of what i had ,but i can get that way again without having to USE somthing,like say you couldnt get roids anymore ....you would feel like a hasbeen ,or a never was ....but i may never get to 22in arms ,benching 500pounds ,sqauting around the same ...

but everytime i get back in the gym when i get the erge to be gig again ,I ALWAYS GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS WITHOUT A PROBLEM ,from diet and exercise,vitamins minerals and such ,i was so shocked to see what happened when i starte4d eating over 3000 calories a day ...i started graowing and growing ,i advise everyone to go and buy some digestive enzymes if you are eating a crap load of food like i was ,it helped out so much ,i was able to eat stuff that i could normally not eat ,like WHEY protein,it no longer bloate dme and gave me gas

but to each his own,one thing i wish every person on roids would do is to FESS the fuck up,i hate when users deny it ,there was a guy in my hgh school 5 years ago ,he only worked his upper body ,did chest and arms almost everyday with out ever getting sore ,kept growing,NEVER ate anything cept school lunch and was ripped ,and had GREAT genetics ,was benchingh 505 when he stopped lifting ,but he would say im NOT ON ANYTHING ,I DONT NEED IT ,then he was in a accident ,when he came back couldnt bench 250for 6 reps ,like i was .then 2 weeks later he was benching 375lbs ,and makin fun of nme behind my back

he maxed on mench almost EVERY day...thats what got to me the most he wasnt trying to reach his best he just wanted to impress with his arms and how much he could bench....damn shame

ah well

So your saying Herion is 'better' than roids because it's a plant "that God put here"? Well testosterone(the chemical of which most steriods are derived) is a naturally occuring chemical in the body.Stay on the stoner page where you seem somewhat intelligent.

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
but to each his own,one thing i wish every person on roids would do is to FESS the fuck up,i hate when users deny it
8) Why is it any of your business if someone uses steroids?

You are the kind of person that steroid users hate. You harrass users daily, making accusations about their lifestyle. Just because someone is huge doesnt mean they use steroids, you said that yourself.

The other comment about opiates being natural and steroids not really displays your ignorance. Poppies produce alkaloids to prevent herbivory (predation). That means they were not put on the earth for you to eat/shoot/sniff. The plant made them to keep you from eating them.

Steroids are found endogenously in the body, a part of our own body.

Everything is made up of elements.

its all chemistry.

they all have there drawbacks.

And truth be told, opiates occur naturally in the body too (well, opiate like chemicals that binds to the same receptors) As do cannaboloids.

I can see the reasoning behind natural vs synthetic. itd be nice to take a natural drug and than go stare at flowers, but to eat to a T, lift to a T, and rest to a T, perhaps natural isnt the best drug. Everything in its place.

sickpuppy said:
Stay on the stoner page where you seem somewhat intelligent.
Venturing on to that page, its not hard. There are some very smart people there (blow monkey) but some very dumb as well.

Sphinx (Afterlife) said:
my balls are BIGGER than they ever where when I was natural

its called POST CYCLE THERAPY with male fertility drugs

steroids dont shrink your dick, they do the opposite

TESTOSTERONE is the hormone that gives you your male characteristics, how manly you look is based on your genetics which tell your body howmuch testosterone to produce, it also augments penile growth, steroid use is giving yourself supraphysiological testosterone levels, therefore, your become more a man than you can ever naturally be

its funny that people think testosterone will shrink your dick... thats like sayin alcohol will make you shy

Does that mean I could do a cycle purely to increase my cock size? If so, would that size stay after i'd finished the cycle?

No, your dick won't grow any bigger. It may be possible with long-term use of HGH though. From what i've heard your sex drive goes through the roof while on cycle. Although some people have mentioned "deca dick", not very knowledgeable about it though. Sphinx, care to enlighten me? Fact or myth?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.