Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Festival-goers cut dogs open to get at drugs

fruitfly

Bluelight Crew
Festival-goers cut dogs open to get at drugs
By John Lichfield, The Independent
Published: 05 May 2006

Fifteen dead dogs have been discovered on the site of a rave festival in France - some of them with their bellies cut open to recover "hidden" drugs.

Police and animal welfare officials believe the dogs were fed packages containing drugs to avoid security checks at the perimeter of the Teknival site at Chavanne, near Bourges on the river Loire.

It is a dodge sometimes employed by drug-dealers but usually they wait until the animal excretes the package or they force the dog to become sick.

"On this occasion, they must have been in a hurry," a local veterinary officer told the newspaper Le Parisien. "It is obvious that they just cut open the bellies of the dogs to get the drugs back."

Altogether, 15 dogs were found among the heaps of litter or in dustbins at the site of the Teknival last weekend. Several of the dogs appeared to have died from stress or fright. Most of the animals had their bellies cut open.

A woman of 22 died from an overdose of drugs taken at the festival - an annual event that attracts ravers from all over Europe. A young man also died soon after attending the Teknival but it remains unclear whether his death was drug-related.

Cases of dogs being made to swallow packages of drugs have also been reported in South America, Belgium and the Netherlands. This is the first case of its kind in France. The Société Protectrice des Animaux (SPA) for the département of Cher said that it hoped to trace the owners of the dead dogs and investigate the deaths.

"Some of them were tattooed with official identification numbers. We are going to track down the owners and bring prosecutions against them one by one," an SPA official said.

Link

oh that is nasty and pathetic. :(
i hope they can track those people down.
i'm all for getting away with drug use, but going to that length and harming another living being is just unacceptable. :(

I HATE these stories. I don't want to meet the person that cuts an animals stomach upon for drugs.

Very sad.

that's not cool at all...

fuckin take a animals lifes over drugs???
the fuck

8.gif

Man people that do that deserve to die.

That dog did nothing wrong. It only ate what it thought was food. Then the fiends wanted their drugs so they held it down and cut it open...

That makes me feel so, sad. I've heard how dogs sound when they are in pain or having something bad done to them. That wimpering noise they make...

Man if I saw anyone doing that to an animal I'd literally break all their teeth so they could never smile again. After doing something like that you don't deserve to show that you are happy in life.

this could easily just be false propaganda to make ravers look like soulless drug fiends that rip out dogs guts for pills and listen to eletronic music until they drop like flies

As the article already said, DEALERS use this technique. I bet that's how dealers smuggled drugs this time as well. I doubt an average pill popping-sucker smucking raver would do anything like this.

OzzBozz said:
that's not cool at all...

fuckin take a animals lifes over drugs???
the fuck

companies do it legally everyday... animal testing.

oh man if i ever saw one of those fuckin french fucks i would cut him open and beat the shit out outta him with a bat and then let my dog eat him

Dogs are an awsome way of transporting drugs. Horses are better though as their stomachs hold more contents all in one package =D

AudioXTC said:
this could easily just be false propaganda to make ravers look like soulless drug fiends that rip out dogs guts for pills and listen to eletronic music until they drop like flies
indeed it is bullshit, you don't need to go to such lengths to smuggle shit into the french tek, there's never any real security, it's all a load of bollocks.

god save these heart-less fuckers.
if i were to get them in my hands i promise each and every BLer i would cut THEIR stomacks upon before i finished them off.

RIP puppies :(

They let you bring dogs to rave festivals in France? What kind of stupid idea is that?