• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Festival-goers cut dogs open to get at drugs

The horrible bastards I hope it happens to them one day !!

zophen

Just Think Though....

when these fucks die, and pass into the other world,

There's gonna be twelve, very angry doggies to chase them into eternity.

xs

chugs said:
Anyone in this thread who isn’t a hardcore vegan is just being hypocritical.

When those animals are killed, it's instant death. They get humanely euthanized. There's a BIG difference between just cutting an animal open and humanely euthanizing it..

There's nothing hypocritical about eating meat and loathing this way of drug trafficking.

And pin, STFU.

eddy1514 said:
companies do it legally everyday... animal testing.

yep, seen a beagle puppy cut open right n front of me, but all in the pursuit of science.

i think its a sad occurence, but let me play devils advocate here. if you were at the rave and desperate to score pills, if the dealer told you what he had just done to get them, would you still buy them?

Damn! This is fucked up....seriously though what kind of moronic idea is it to allow a bunch of animals into a festival filled with people....dont people know that a dog can die just by being around too many people at once? Or maybe the dog can freak out and just start biting the hell out of other people at a festival...that's completely stupid to allow any type of animal into a large festival. This is sad but its comepletely stupid to allow animals in the festival, then when its too late, blame people for figuring out they can use their dog to smuggle drugs in, then cut em open....still those people should defenitely be tortured alive, fucking assholes.

bowdenta said:
yep, seen a beagle puppy cut open right n front of me, but all in the pursuit of science.

i think its a sad occurence, but let me play devils advocate here. if you were at the rave and desperate to score pills, if the dealer told you what he had just done to get them, would you still buy them?

Not only would not purchase them, It would be pretty hard for me to resist beating the living crap out of him

bowdenta said:

No I would not and if I thought I could get away with it I'd do some serious damage to the person who decided to be so fucking evil.

zophen

well then to the above posters i would say that ignorance is bliss. im sure numerous people have been killed so that i could have consumed all the drugs ive done in the last 5 years

^Well I'm pretty sure that nobody will have been killed for my drug consumption over the last five years, see I do not really use cocaine and all my opiates come from the british government (god bless them), I don't think think people get killed so much in the acid and or RC business add a little home grown hydro and there you have it , conscience clear.

zophen

^^^well then congrats, you're certainly the exception. my point is the drug game is dirty; cutting dogs open isn't that big of a deal compared to what else goes on higher up in the game. that shit doesn't make the papers for a reason.

^Yeah you are correct in what you say, but there is a difference between somerthing which happens far far away and something which happens pretty much in front of you.
It could be argued that say precious minerals/metals/ stones are tainted as much exploitation goes on in that world as well.

zophen

People go to extremes for that profit, and they certainly feel that the money profits outway the animal cruelty, and the fact it may save their own ass doing it that way. I do not at all think it is right to do that, and I would never allow someone to do that if I were around.

zophen said:
^Yeah you are correct in what you say, but there is a difference between somerthing which happens far far away and something which happens pretty much in front of you.
It could be argued that say precious minerals/metals/ stones are tainted as much exploitation goes on in that world as well.

zophen

but see there isn't any difference, only in our perception of it. thats why some people go vegan when they finally see the cruelty of poultry and cattle farms. just saying, as a realist, I dont see any difference between dogs being slit open at the border or at the festival. a dead dog is a deag dog

bowdenta said:
well then congrats, you're certainly the exception.

I think you should apply that exception to yourself, if you really think numerous people have been murdered to get you high.

I don't really see your point though.. What is there so strange about people finding this absolutely horrible? Some posters on here act as if we shouldn't be whining about it because they argue that far worse things happen everyday. So what? Doesn't take away from the fact that stuff like this is just unforgivable.

chugs said:
Anyone in this thread who isn’t a hardcore vegan is just being hypocritical.

If you hate the thought of a dog being killed to satisfy drug users then how is it any different to the BILLIONS of cattle, sheep and chicken that have been killed to satisfy our guts

right on the bullseye =D although I disagree people here are being hypocritical, at least I wouldn't use such a harsh word, I think they're just being ignorant because I wasn't born a vegan, when I was younger I ate meat but I genuinely cared about animals, I just wasn't aware of how my actions were harmful to them. It only pisses me off when people are educated about what goes on on slaughterhouses and all the other horror scenarios they support (indirectly, with their money) but prefer to pass a blind eye and still act shocked when some poor dogs are cut open. Btw, totally off-topic, I noticed the paralell you've made to the matrix so you may find this amusing http://www.themeatrix.com/

*hug* fellow human ^_^

Uh, do you really think they just "cut these dogs open" while they were alive? I'm sure they had enough ketamine or morphine or whatnot to put them to sleep first. This is no different than the hundreds/thousands of dogs that are killed every month/week/day in research labs across the world, for reasons far less interesting or worthwhile than MDMA at a rave. And what about the millions of asians who eat dogs? What do you think about them?

And if you think factory farming results in painless deaths for all the animals, you're horribly wrong. Check out PETA's website sometime. Perhaps some do some of the time, but every meat eater at some point has eaten a few meals that can be traced back to some animal who didn't die instantly, but instead in extreme, critical pain.

Personally I would just smuggle shit in my own stomach (I don't kill animals or do anything to encourage/support the industry as it is), but I don't see using dogs to smuggle drugs and killing them as any more immoral than eating hamburgers or chicken breasts for dinner.

Coolio said:
What do you think about them?

If people don't agree with this, how can they agree with what you summed up? Stop asking rhetorical questions.

And if you think factory farming results in painless deaths for all the animals, you're horribly wrong. Check out PETA's website sometime. Perhaps some do some of the time, but every meat eater at some point has eaten a few meals that can be traced back to some animal who didn't die instantly, but instead in extreme, critical pain.

Right. Where I live, it's written in law. If the animals don't get humanely euthanized, those processors get fined heavily. I'm not going to say that I've never eaten an animal which has suffered, that would be pretty stupid because I really have no idea, I probably have, but I do not support it at all.

cati_vegan said:
It only pisses me off when people are educated about what goes on on slaughterhouses and all the other horror scenarios they support

It pisses me off when people start turning this into a PETA thread with their silly vegan arguments.

Seriously. There's a difference between primary needs and secondary needs. We kill animals for food. Killing animals just so you can get high is a whole different matter.

Last edited:
Blowmonkey, "What do you think about them?" was more directed at the people who wanted to see suffer and/or kill the people responsible for these dog corpses. Do they want to kill all the asians who eat dogs too?

Blowmonkey said:
I think you should apply that exception to yourself, if you really think numerous people have been murdered to get you high.

I don't really see your point though.. What is there so strange about people finding this absolutely horrible? Some posters on here act as if we shouldn't be whining about it because they argue that far worse things happen everyday. So what? Doesn't take away from the fact that stuff like this is just unforgivable.

you have to be joking me right, how do you think most coke, meth, heroin, schwag, and other drugs get into texas and the united states? through mexico. cartels run them and kill cops, narcs, and anyone else that prevents their system from operating at full capacity. we are talking in the thousands of murders. not just to get me high, but to get you and a lot of other BLers. even if you dont live in america, im sure someone has been killed in a deal gone bad in other countries

It is hypocritical to condemn these guys so heavily when we should all be aware that hoirrible shit happens to support our drug use. now i wish it didn't have to be this way. but drugs are illegal.

its not that i find it strange that people find this "absolutely horrible" im just trying explain that when put into context of the bigger picture, its holds a lot less significance

Blowmonkey said:
It pisses me off when people start turning this into a PETA thread with their silly vegan arguments.

Seriously. There's a difference between primary needs and secondary needs. We kill animals for food. Killing animals just so you can get high is a whole different matter.

see, that's just your point of view. from my point of view, meat isn't a primary need. if you can be fully healthy without it, then it's not primary. people do it because they like it, just like drugs. I'm not saying it doesn't nourish the body, of course it does, I'm just saying it's not essencial. food is a primary need but not meat in particular and if there is an alternative than to me those two situations are equally wrong. but I'm not going to argue here because that's just annoying and leaves everyone upset, I don't want that. You'll obviously not change your mind and I'm certainly not going to change mine so, take care! *friendly hug*