• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Festival-goers cut dogs open to get at drugs

Gary Gnu said:
They let you bring dogs to rave festivals in France? What kind of stupid idea is that?

Who doesnt pet their animals when they roll? Well they need to have some last lovin before you cut them open ;p

pin said:
Dogs are an awsome way of transporting drugs. Horses are better though as their stomachs hold more contents all in one package =D

ur lucky i dont ever find u in public because you would be fucking dead you, you fucking piece of shit

If this article is as true and accurate as it claims then that's sad. Very sad :(

jerkoff27 said:
ur lucky i dont ever find u in public because you would be fucking dead you, you fucking piece of shit
I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

jerkoff27 said:

Well Im glad Im prolly not gonna see you in public cuz I call in lifeless bastards like you who are only looking to fight, as Im more about peace =D

But yeah I have a sick mind. And it IS a joke. Sick joke for people who have sick thoughts now. Deal with it =p
But your name does explain it all. Sorry though, telling me im a piece of shit and that I would be fucking dead just doesnt strike very good. But oh well, I guess I need to die then for my own good.

Last edited:
Yeah stuff like this has been popping up more and more often ever since it popped up in the DEA microgram bulletins or whatever its called

I agree that this is fucked up and sick, but money makes people do insane things!

And this quote is true....

eddy1514 said:
companies do it legally everyday... animal testing.

that's fucking sick and sad but at the same time, not any sicker than the horrors animal go through in animal testing laboratories, slaughterhouses, factory farms, sometimes circuses (animals are beaten and abused there) and of course when they're skinned alive for fur. if you really care about them, don't just act shocked. take action. animal liberation now! w00t w00t vegan pride =D

as an animal lover, i have to say the assholes who did this should be lined up and shot.

legalization would end this all.

I think people like these, deserve to be gayraped by some HIV positive queer, after being dosed with a mixture of BZ, metachlorophenylpiperazine and ephedrine, then tortured all the while, before finally giving the bastards a MASSIVE dose of say, haloperidol, or some equally nasty neuroleptic, mutilated beyone belief, and left to slowly deteriorate until they eventually starve to death.

Oh, and maybe a touch of the ebola virus to finish the cunts off, anyone who would ever THINK of harming an animal, deserves this, and far, far worse besides, fucking cunts.

god...getting people to swallow drugs to smuggle them is bad enough but at least they have knowledge of what their doing...making animals do it is just unbelievable. I know big time drug dealers dont tend to be nice people, but that really is subhuman.

FUCKED UP ! but...

so sad ! i hope i haven`t been a third party bankroll for these creeps.
can anyone confidently say that the drugs they get don`t go through an avenue which involves something as sketchy as this ?

either way so very very sad:( :( :(

Anyone in this thread who isn’t a hardcore vegan is just being hypocritical.

If you hate the thought of a dog being killed to satisfy drug users then how is it any different to the BILLIONS of cattle, sheep and chicken that have been killed to satisfy our guts

I love dogs as much as the next person but I starting to hate this double standard.

The only difference between these two types of death is that at least we make use of the carcass of our food stock.

I have been thinking for a long time that if consciousness and life are so rare in this universe and that if we truly have souls, and when we personify our dogs then what about all the other mammals that we eat and kill.

In the context to nature I think fine, animals eat animals but man has taken it to an industrial level. I saw a recent documentary on the Chinese dog farms. Pictures of thousands of dogs in cages, about to be slaughter. In fact you see some of the pictures. As a horrified as I was I realised that this wrong was no different to what we impose on other animals. The only difference is in this example we live closely with the dog. What if we had miniaturised the cow and made it a pet. Would we be eating dog instead?

If we were horrified by the mechanical evil of the matrix, how the machines farmed human beings for energy, then our industrial wholesale killing of animals is just, if not more, worse.

So these dogs, and their death, they're just another sign of our disregard for other consciousness. If you hate the thought of their death then you have to hate the form of all other animal death.

I know I’ve gone of on a tangent but I can’t help to think that either we’re committing a dreadful crime killing all the animals we do, or, it’s perfectly fine. Which I just can’t accept in the light of the feelings of love and empathy we have been endowed with

dr mambo said:
But did you rape it afterwards or before?

I made sure to set it out for a few weeks before I raped it. So definitely afterwards, getting them nice and rotted out.