• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quinine or quinate potentiation how?

How does quinine sulfate make opiates stronger?

found: ith these antihistamines you get less side effects from opiates, .... Quinine will tend to have its effect without impairing hydrocodone but does seem to ...
www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-252569.html

How does it work tonight after a break from opiates i had: (don't try this a home or office)

# 2 x 300mg Quinate Quinine Sulfate tablets
# 3 x phenergan 25mg promethazine HCl
# 2 x Travalcalm dimenhydrinate 50 mg, hyoscine hydrobromide 0.2 mg and caffeine 20mg
# 2L of top quality Grapefruit juice
All before having:
# Cold water extracted a few boxes of codeine to ingest about 1000mg min had in 400mg doses. Do people think if you have 400mg of codeine in wait a few hours and top up or redose on comedown works?
: 1.5 bottles of 200ml Rikodeine ~ 10ml contains 19mg of Dihydrocodeine with sorbital 4.4g so that is about ~ 570mg of DHC and thats like 110% to 200% stronger than codeine.
# 2 x 2mg Clonazepam under the tounge
# 1 x 200mg crushed up tramadol after a few hours
# 5 x 5mg valium

# had some anti stomach acid tablets
# 1 x packet of Diareze 20 tablets of loperamide i had this after a few hours into codeine drinking

Note i had all the potentiators before ingesting any opiates just properly least 1 hour before.

What does everyone think of this mixture. not for amatures only for crazy ah no silly people like me. warning this could kill u. I get really annoyed from light iches and cause i never get the high i after (note i used H and other opiates) from opiates. but i did want it for getting rid of all these leg cramps and pains from exercise and walking alot.

Yeah i was going to have a norflex tablet as well.

What do you guy think of this combo.
and how does Quinine work. i heard people say it help loperamide cross brain barrer and other things.8)

Whos used quinine. Also some people say zantac (Ranitidine) increases the effects but i read somewhere it does the opposite. People are confusing it ith tagamet which was invented by the same guy:
wiki quote:

Ranitidine hydrochloride (INN) (pronounced /rəˈnɪtɨdiːn/) is a histamine H2-receptor antagonist that inhibits stomach acid production. It is commonly used in treatment of peptic ulcer disease (PUD) and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Ranitidine is currently marketed under the trade name Zantac by GlaxoSmithKline and other trade names by various pharmaceutical companies."

Ranitidine was found to have a far-improved tolerability profile (i.e. fewer adverse drug reactions), longer-lasting action, and ten times the activity of cimetidine. Ranitidine has 10% the affinity that cimetidine has to P450 so it causes fewer side effects, but other H2 blockers Famotidine and Nizatidine have no CYP450 significant interactions.[1]

Ranitidine was introduced in 1981 and was the world's biggest-selling prescription drug by 1988. It has since largely been superseded by the even more effective proton pump inhibitors, with omeprazole becoming the biggest-selling drug for many years.

Interference with Amphetamine

Ranitidine increases absorption and decreases excretion of amphetamines. Ranitidine can also be taken separately with amphetamines based in sulphate (amphetamine sulphate) to increase its central effects and half-life.[2]

Also what everyone thoughts on mixing all these anti histamines to get higher? Well they all have Anti-cholinergic properties which is bad for the brain will the brain damage ever recover? I used to have alot of smart drugs and nutropics spending some $600 a month on it. Can take supplament repair this damage? supplaments like piracetam and oxiracetam with lots of B-vits and choline substances?

No it doesn't, all it does is react with the acid in your stomach to make it less acidic, this might let you absorb more of the chemical, but I I really doubt it has anything to do with the conversion.

The conversion occurs when you add the hot water to the pod material and calcium and steep for 15-20 minutes, not in the stomach. Then I add the lemon juice to get the ph back up.

No, it's for enhancing pod tea. Raw opium is simply the latex that flows from a small cut in the poppy pod.

i realize this sounds silly, lol. but if DXM potentiates opiates and loperamide will potentiate kratom, wouldnt taking a dose of DXM an hour before loperamide, then kratom/misc. opiates 2 hours later make for a pretty solid buzz.

How does it enhance it?

why u care i thought u were drugs are bad and didn't do them. Thinking of gonig back tot he dark side are we rolls. Well don't think u ever.....i got to be good. ozzy stay in touch with each other all i say we can help each other.
Rolls i just wanna know why u got so much aniexty and depression? don't say i should when u more dependent on drugs.

also anyone used kratom analogs?
and anyone used kratom with subutex (bupe and naltrex)?

Using Kava as an opioid potentiator?

Kava has numerous advantages over pharmaceutical benzodiazepines and I was wondering whether it would be effective as an opioid potentiator (especially in a person who doesn't have a tolerance to benzodiazepines)?

why u care i thought u were drugs are bad and didn't do them. Thinking of gonig back tot he dark side are we rolls. Well don't think u ever.....i got to be good. ozzy stay in touch with each other all i say we can help each other.
Rolls i just wanna know why u got so much aniexty and depression? don't say i should when u more dependent on drugs.?

I haven't touched anything in 3+ weeks so far and my anxiety and depression has never been better. Doesn't mean I'm not still curious about how they work though.

You obviously don't want any advice or help kicking your habbits which is why I'm not trying any more. If you want to know why I don't talk to you its because you brought me down and all you do is talk about drugs, this is a scene I don't want to be heavily reminded of as that's what temps me, I still however am interested in helping people which is why I've started that sticky post in OD.

Could it be the best enhancer for Codeine, Carisoprodol?

Are you asking if Carisoprodol is the best enhancer for Codeine? Who could know?

What you are asking is an extremely subjective question. I have not had much experience never with codeine, as I've rarely come into contact with it, other than finding the occasional Phenergan syrup w/Codeine. I simply have little interest in Codeine, as it is a rather mild opiate, and my tolerance is rather substantial.

However, I can tell you that Carisoprodol is an excellent, one of the best IMO, potentiator(s) of all the opioids I have ever taken with it, and I feel works especially well with Hydrocodone and Oxycodone. So I see no reason why Carisoprodol would not be a good enhancer of Codeine as well.

Occasionally I take a larger than indicated dose of Kava tincture w/my opioids, though I don't feel that I get any actual or direct potentiative effects from the Kava. I usually just feel a slight relaxation, usually feeling more or less as though I took Kava with my opioids. Pleasant of course, but no real noteworthy synergy in my experience.

I do believe that a person who has no tolerance to benzos might potentially have much more pronounced results/effects.

-This might be better suited for the Ultimate Potentiation Thread

morphonorconic said:
-This might be better suited for the Ultimate Potentiation Thread

Agreed, I'll move this into there.

I haven't used kava with any opioids before, but from my experience with kava it could be fun; the relaxation was very pleasant.

My Norco mixed wit xanax and a blizzle

So i just took 5 adn half norcos plus 5 1mg xanies and smoked sum good trees. I was realllly night wehn just finised my cig after the blunt now i am still high, just chillin talkin wit my woman, feelin lovely, i think pills are a waste witout weed, n u really need dro or somthin like dat, it just kicks in the high so much more cause i am feelin lovely, so geet ya weed wit ya opiates mah dudes

120 10mg norcos a month
60 1mg xanax a month

and i go thru both those in 7 on a crazy week 8 or 9 on normal 10 to 12 if im savin cashhhhhhhhh mane pills are a bitchhi if i lost that script id idie

Status
Not open for further replies.