• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promethazine has been very well known as an opiate potentiator since day one. Its my favorites to go with any opiate, as a matter of fact.

Kratom is the best for increasing the effects of any opiate in my experience.

This thread was a GREAT idea! It gives me a chance to experience with my hydrocodone/oxycodone and see which method potentiates my drugs the best for me personally.

I am already in the process of trying out one of the ideas, the hydrocodone and diphenhydramine (benadryl). I just took a couple Lorcet 7.5/650 and a couple Benadryls, dont know which one you are supposed to take first though? or if they are supposed to be at the same time or what? Any suggestions for next time in case it doesnt turn out quite right this time? LOL.

This is great though I never knew some of this stuff could actually intensify opiates! I wish I could add something to this thread but like you said dont mention the 'OBVIOUS' ones like pot, benzos, alcohol......cause I usually do one of those to 'kick the buzz in' lol - more specifically I use pot more then the others.

*Dont know if its a good 'potentiator' for EVERYONE, but it seems to be a pretty good one for me to help 'kick the buzz in' - painkillers anyway - and thats Coffee. It may just be the large amount of caffiene in it and ontop the painkillers it kinda makes my heart race and I LOVE that feeling. But me personally I love that spurt of energy and that racing heart feeling so it seems euphoric to me, but like I said not EVERYONE is the same, what works for one may not work for another.

-And the phenergan is a good one too, I have tried that one and I can say it DOES help to create a better 'nod' feeling for sure.

But if for some reason I come across anything else that aint mentioned on here I will be sure to post, I LOVE to help others out. ;)

Psykoton said:
I get them from my doc (Scandinavia) in tablets containing 40 mg Papaverine Hydrochloride. They are traditionally used as a smooth muscle relaxant, eg. stomach cramps from high opiate doses, and IBS etc.

And no, they are not over the counter, but they are not scheduled either, so they are easy to get.

Are those like the medicine Bentyl? I know it is used for stomach cramps and IBS, etc. - because I myself get it prescribed to me for IBS lol.

I was just wondering if they were the same/contain the same ingredient,etc. because I would most definetly try it out. I dont think I have ever taken one while on opiates because usually the opiates help my IBS pain when I have it so I dont feel the need to take it - I get 90 of them a month.

OK, when to take benzos?

The stuff today is codeine

diazepam is the benzo

when, before codeine, or at the same time?

johanneschimpo said:
Promethazine has been very well known as an opiate potentiator since day one. Its my favorites to go with any opiate, as a matter of fact.

When do take it? Half hour before hydrocodone?

Ilive in the UK. I use codeine and will soon be trying oxycontin, we Brits have much more trouble obtaining most of this stuff. From my reading, I would like to try potentiating either of those opiates with, at various times quinine, quinidine, cemididine, clonidine, promethazine diphenhydramine, dimenhydrinate. But even our benodryll doesn't have diphenhydramine in it.

Of course I'll only try one of these at a time with them, making my anecdotal evidence more useful.

I was really suprised by how long my codeine high lasted last night when I drank 1 litre of fresh white GFJ just beforehand. I use clonazapam, cannabis, and a small amount of alcohol, which compliments, although the line between complementation and potentiation is a fine one.

Tonight I'm going to try GFJ and later tonic water. Althought the quinine is minimal in this. How else could I get a stronger dose of quinine?

i have oxy and i wanna know when to drink grapefruit juice or whatever i have to potentiate. Is it at the same time, hour before or what?

rdbomb said:
Kratom is the best for increasing the effects of any opiate in my experience.
What opiates have u tried? How ur tolerance?

Phillies said:
When do take it? Half hour before hydrocodone?

Doesn't really matter. Slightly before, same time, part way into it... whatever you have to do to make their effect coincide.

johanneschimpo said:
Totally agree. Especially since the stomach can be sensitive to opiates sometimes.

New kinda tramadol?

Hi. Has anyone heard of or tried the stuff you can that is seen on the net called tramadene or something like that? Supposed to be an herbal tramadol.
Anyone? Anyone?
Thanx:\

^ Sounds like bullshit to me. Something either is tramadol or it isn't tramadol.
I bet its as good as herbal ecstasy :|

emerald2303 said:
Hi. Has anyone heard of or tried the stuff you can that is seen on the net called tramadene or something like that? Supposed to be an herbal tramadol.
Anyone? Anyone?
Thanx:\
Hate to hijack, but I must look this one up for myself!

tramaden

Okay, I found it. Its called tramaden. I bet its bullshit but if cheap enough I'd try. Beats dealing with the doc.;)

do u ingest the opiate and potentiator at the same time? im asking specifically about vicodin and benadryl....

Take the benadryl about 10 - 20 minutes before. I find that works the best, but you can take them at the same time. Some people actually prefer to take them at the same time, but I like to give the benadryl time to be fully active before I put the opiate in me.

Magnesium may increase the central nervous system depressant effects of alcohol, antidepressants, narcotics, anti-anxiety medications, barbiturates, sleeping medications, anti-psychotics and general anesthetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.